Does anyone else feel like they've already seen everything. That there's nothing new that can shock you

Does anyone else feel like they've already seen everything. That there's nothing new that can shock you.

Attached: 1531649150548.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Obviously you don't feel that way or you wouldn't be feel-posting still.

Attached: 14002190.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

I live in the country where two thousand people die everyday like fucking dogs, and some die in the most gruesome way imaginable. And yet, i believe that whatever it is white SJW and fags do is just as horrible and inhumane.Fucking shocks me too. I would like to post the picture of the FtM trannies that cut off their skin to make a fake penis with it, but it counts as gore now

there's always something new

A natural blonde chick with pants on and a dead jew behind her smoking a cigarette

>already seen everything
Have you seen a man how ate his own head user?

Attached: 1525460878546.jpg (699x699, 105K)

The ride never ends

Attached: 1534445844106.jpg (612x792, 103K)

I used to think that, but then i was in a sticky thread during some happening and a guy posted actual Cheese Pizza that involved a fucking baby.

All the isis beheadings and reckt threads couldn't prepare me for that, it shook me to my core. Still kinda surprised that after visiting here since 2007 that's the only time I've seen CP posted here. It was also removed by the time i reported it.

This.
When you think you have seen/read the lowest possible thing a human being can be/do then something worse happen.
The only thing I can say, it's that I'm expecting something terrible is going to happen.

Remember that gif that used to circulate on /b/ with the baby suspended above a bed tied with ropes as a man shits on its chest?

There’s nothing new under the sun - there are just things YOU haven’t seen yet.

nah i was pretty shocked by that kike lawyer's FFFFFFF theories tbqh, this timeline is still improving

Attached: 23523523.jpg (800x699, 67K)

Just go outside user you will see many new things.

Why are you limited to the sense of sight? The perversions of our reality go much deeper than a narrow band on the electromagnetic wave spectrum.

I have seen everything except a real life vagina.

Thank God, nobody needs to see fucking nasty pics like that

learning new things is the only thing that gives me any sort of pleasure.

That sounds fucking hot. /tot/ fan but I will never search for real cheese pizza.

However I just do think it would be adorable to see a (non-sexual) pic of a hog-tied baby girl.

What happened to the sunspot threads? I thought we were going to get vaporized. Kinda upset actually. Man nothing ever happens.

Good times

I use to be like that until I stopped taking paxil and drinking fluoride. Purity is enlightenment and the essence of being. Jesus loves you user.

Attached: 78641827.jpg (375x332, 11K)

Attached: Aokigahara.jpg (640x480, 98K)

wrong - there's always infinite possibilities to any scenario.

no, actually we have only scratched the surface of what's really going on.... That's why the mass media, banks, and corporations are flipping out trying to maintain control over society at large...

if we REALLY found out the actual truth of what exactly is going on normies would be in the streets lynching politicians

That’s like claiming that Skyrim has infinite quests because of its boring Radiant bullshit. Technically true, but disingenuous nevertheless since they’re all just boring random fetch quests. In the same way human existence varies in the particulars without ever changing generally. There is nothing you will ever feel or experience that wasn’t felt or experienced by thousands or millions or more of your forebears. You’re dishonest and lack wisdom and discernment.

>Skyrim
fuck off mike go guzzle some more booze you piece of shit

Still haven't seen the frazzled.rip video yet. That would probably shock me.

yet you try so hard to come across as intelligent. You think people felt the same way we do now with the invention of social media? the internet? the damn newspaper? gtfo brainlet.

Piece of shit user. Death is too good for you. You will burn in hell, I hope I get to watch

we are close

Have you ever seen this?

Attached: gruesse-gehen-raus.webm (768x576, 1.92M)

Idiots have always felt that they lived in a special age, that the particular technologies and cultural changes that they experienced in their lives were unique and significant, as they themselves are. Discerning men have always known that all the 'new shit' you 80-IQ mongs gobble up like an infect's butt at a bugchasing party has just been dressed up by your malicious superiors to profit from you. You ought to be out playing pogs, chasing yo-yos, collecting fidget spinners, or fucking around on Facebook instead of shitting up the conversations of people with actual experience.

the fuck are you on, are you saying i'm being lied too? Even the methods of deceit are different than they were 10 years ago, try again junkie.

>are you saying i'm being lied too
I'm observing that you're stupid, dishonest, and lack wisdom and discernment. This was already stated explicitly, so the fact that you still don't understand has just confirmed my position.
>Even the methods of deceit are different than they were 10 years ago
You don't even understand what has been stated clearly, because it's outside your experience. You've never heard it before, thus you have no programmed response. Just another blue-screening NPC.

>a-dur hurr i'm so special and wise i see things ur puny brain couldnt even comprehend

come back when you can construct arguments that don't sound like you're tripping on 10 different drugs

Attached: 1463701559454.png (830x949, 157K)

You have no idea how worse it's going to get.none of us do

Holy Guacamole I could not finish watching that

Attached: vomitingpepe.jpg (420x408, 37K)

Give your mom my number and I'll prove you wrong

Just wait until the boomers die.

>lives in pakistan
you are going to regret saying that in the next 10 years

There’s always something new and that of which you don’t know

Probably the weakest comeback I've ever heard on the chans. You don't belong here, and deep down you know it, normie scum.

No, because I'm not dumb enough to trust my limited perceptions, ever.

Enjoy your cave of shadows, bro.