Why do you worship this national embarrassment of a man? Isn't America supposed to be respected and great again by now?

Why do you worship this national embarrassment of a man? Isn't America supposed to be respected and great again by now?

Attached: it.jpg (1072x1023, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/25/haley-announces-285m-cut-in-2018-19-un-operating-budget.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA
youtube.com/watch?v=qoIhgYtVQGU
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prove that he has drained the swamp

>a gremium of shitholes
>relevant
Fuck the UN

No he hasn't you cockstain. Very fucking far from that actually.

>trump laughed at by globalist turds
>somehow it's embarrasing
get fucked retard.

Who are you talking to? Who here worships Trump? But yeah, fuck the UN. They worship Moloch.

Attached: Capture.png (847x674, 163K)

Turns out it's not a swamp, it's a fucking ocean.

Mongrel raced freak by and large. They are sitting in his hometown, milking funds from a largely US government funded institution. Parasite like you naturally side with foreign enemies ...you sleazy kike.

He's fired like half the people he hired. That totally counts. Conway is probably sucking him off every day since his wife hates him. So she's staying. But it's cool. She's working for Robert Mercer anyway.

you know a man by his enemies. trying calling him a globalist shill now. the UN just painted all their IDF agents into an intellectual corner.

Trumpism is a cult, and his followers have been manipulated and brainwashed because their feeble minds are that susceptible to the manipulation of a low IQ retard like Donald.

Just look up the definition of a cult, how cults are formed and how charlatans deceive and gain a following. Trump is the textbook definition of a charlatan, and his political movement is akin to a religious cult with rituals, chants and an echo chamber to maintain it all.

Id guess hes significantly more educated than an internet goon such as yourself. He owns large areas of midtown Manhattan commands US Armed forces, three sons. After all youre a lowr ent mongrel raced parasite from a third tier University chatting on pol/ on a Tuesday aft.

can your high intellect and supernatural third eye stop a bullet being directed at your forehead?

>rituals, chants and an echo chamber to maintain it all.

no trump no kkk no fascist usa!
>no trump no kkk no fascist usa!
no trump no kkk no fascist usa!
>no trump no kkk no fascist usa! yea ur totally not a cult. rainbow hair is your hijab. vegan is your halal. POC are your priests.

How do you defend him stating an outright lie? Despite how much you like or dislike Trump, there are plenty of other presidents that have done more in their time in office.

He looks good compared to obama no matter what he says

Was this you 2 years ago?

Attached: AverageTrumptard.png (960x576, 226K)

An organization that has accomplished nothing in its entire fucking history laughs at a man who has accomplished many things in two years.

Based on what exactly

Attached: unemployment_rate_according_to_trump_supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

Hahahahahahahaha
Please go on with this joke

Vlad plz go

>trump is laughed at by globalists
>trump is a globalist shill

well which is it Gaijin Goombah?

Attached: 1537900849706.png (500x498, 138K)

His speech was hilarious.
>i want all of us to be patriots
I want to stay in this ride forever. Please PLEASE PLEASE vote for him again my American friends.

Attached: 457658769875.jpg (325x250, 12K)

Kek, that would be funny if Obama hadn't changed the way unemployment is counted specifically to create fake news. The new counting system is designed to kick out people who take too long to find a job, because they are making the statistics look bad.
You can't trick a Spanish because the also room-temperature IQ Zapatero did the same cooking to the statistics.

Because he's their useful idiot

Attached: IMG_0095.png (620x569, 364K)

So then Trump hasn't done anything for unemployment? Trump never changed how employment is counted but brags about it all the time.

He's lowered my taxes you fucking welfare retard.
I'll vote for him again.
kys

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/25/haley-announces-285m-cut-in-2018-19-un-operating-budget.html
also, un outposts are rapists hot spots.

>Hur dur he lowered muh taxes!!!
Great! Now use those extra $10 a month scraps to pay for this trade war.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180921-184206_Reddit.jpg (956x477, 117K)

Ah ah ah.
Drumpf is finished

>if if if if if if if if muh michael

>you know a man by his enemies.
this
>Trumpism is a cult
Give it a rest bitch.
Trump is the dried corncob we shoved up the Wash DC establishments ass.
The very fact that BOTH parties hate him confirm he is the man.
He is a tool, and a fair one at that.

>expecting to be respected by idiots

user...

youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA

remember the last time they laughed at Trump?

Confirmed for world domination

feel free to keep spreading this. I'm more than happy to let lefties drop their guard right before the midterms. I figure my tears folder could be bigger.

>useless dumbass
>useful idiot

still contradictive

Which of those countries could beat the US in a war?

>caring about the opinions of irrelevant europoor racetraitors
>ever
tippety toppest of keks, now go fuck yourself

Attached: AMERICA.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

It's Trump' fault for speaking at the UN instead of pulling the US out of that globalist farce.

>Trump last week threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that voted in favor of a draft U.N. resolution calling for the U.S. to withdraw its decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Attached: 7564789976.jpg (228x220, 10K)

I cant see how this hurts him. Everything the dems do makes them look worse to independent and normal people

>Lists having kids as an intellectual accomplishment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHQHAJAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQJAJAJQJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Americunts are getting more retarded

Your flag looks like the type of candy that kids would avoid eating

You see having sons is a very important form of education. Fatherhood. Particularly when you actually provide and care for them.

This is a really sloppy meme being pushed by the MSM. Just watch the video. They are laughing at him joking about how he expected the crowed to react. He was being affable. How come you faggots are so retarded?

>makes a joke
>people laugh
>msm: hurr durr Trump a shit, clown man tiny hands peepee mushroom, gets laughed at by world.

Attached: 1537278217053.jpg (640x853, 81K)

Who gives a fuck what the UN thinks they hate the man and wont give him credit for anything he has done. I mean the man has been in office for only half his term and has been fought tooth and nail every step of the way but still was able to pass a huge tax reform bill which got the economy moving stoped china from walking all over us, killed nafta and re instituted a better deal, made Nato begin paying their fare share of the defense budget, brought north korea to the table, started building a wall on the southern border, began dismantling obamacare, brought us out of the paris climate accord, and the Iran nuclear deal, and began deregulating over regulated industries, I could go on. But yet they laugh

Attached: NextHokage.png (366x511, 252K)

I watched the video. Trump smiles and says “so true” as he looks out to the crowd and there’s some laughter. They’re laughing because he broke the solemn statement and went off script it looks like to me.

That being said we need more of this. Makes the left soft and the right mad. What we need in November

>They’re laughing because he broke the solemn statement and went off script it looks like to me.
This delusion.

The shilling on this board is really tiresome.

Laughter is a symptom of nervousness.

>worship
Literally kys

Attached: 2B171F71-0BF1-4A90-AD88-05D0CCF3CD2D.png (250x202, 8K)

The frequency in which shills, memeflaggots and general leftists derogatorily say "retard" is actually alarming. For the past 2 years especially, this is literally all they say in most cases. The NPC rings eerily true here, and I can't be the only one who has noticed it.

Attached: 1490304759995.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Just go back to Jow Forumspolitics before you hurt yourselves

Attached: 1510420074937.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

You mean filled it up more right? He put big corporations in charge of the government, great job selling out our country.

> Trump mentions tremendous strides the U.S. has taken during his administration, but humbly doesn't list them
> the U.N. knows though:
> "impossible" low unemployment
> "impossible" high GDP
> "impossible" North Korean peace
> "impossible" Aggregated approval
> etc.
> World *leaders* laugh nervously to avoid crying
> mainstream fake news construes it as laughing AT Trump
Fake News: World-wide

I'm not even American, but I recognize what's happening.
Little jealous desu.
He actually is MAGA on the world stage.

Attached: 1511910097873.png (720x499, 104K)

>the media hasn’t been taking trump shit out of context and twisting truths to create outrage for 3 years

Attached: 74D6756B-FA8F-4DB0-B064-429CEA9C7788.jpg (464x606, 45K)

>globalist scum poised to destroy white societies don't like your President
>BTFO!!!!

You must be delusional if you honestly think that.

Trump is the swamp

Did you see the speech for yourself? You don't need the media for it. They were mocking him.

Low unemployment, you mean that obama started? High gdp, you mean that obama also started? NK, we will see but i agree hes done something which is better then what obama did. His approval is fucking down in the dumps, stop taking right wing polls as universal. Jesus christ you are fucking dumb

check it out. you can start at any poin past 2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=qoIhgYtVQGU

It's over.

Vote for impeachment.

Attached: Oh Boy!.gif (800x800, 309K)

>no link
OP surely isn't a faggot...right?

>everyone i already don't like laughed at my preisdent
They're butthurt as fuck that we're turning this shit circus around, after 8 years of Dubya bumbling through the white house, and another 8 years of king nigger smearing his feces on everything, Trump turned this around. That laughter must have been nervous laughter. All this globalist swine can sit and stew together, their inequities are being laid bare before the world.

Both parties are pawns of the same master. How do you know this isn't all a big act put on to decieve the masses?

>UN General Assembly
>a bunch of countries that aren't in the Real Playas Club and can't veto anything

literal projection, mate

I love how you faggots post this not realizing it just exposes how triggered you are that you would literally waste time and hard drive space.

>obama
oh yeah - take that full time job, slice it in half and remove the benefits. more jobs! Thanks Obama!
fuck you

Trump literally said hes a globalist, the fuck are you talking about? And how has trump turned the circus around?

And why do they feel so easily compelled to mock him? Right here, this poster is right.

The EU leaders are a bunch of corporate media watching idiots who are destroying their own nations by ceding sovereignty to an unelected bunch of bureaucrats.

If you keep gaslighting people, you'll have your tongue ripped out of your fucking skull. Why don't you spend some time sitting on your hands and keeping your fucking mouth shut, you worthless bolshevik rat - at least for your family's sake

Taken completely out of context.

Ah okay, so i see that even though trump continues obamas policy, that makes it okay for trump then. How low are your standards?

Ah okay, so i see that even though trump continues obamas policy, that makes it okay for trump then. You make me laugh.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a commie
I'm sorry whos gaslighting who now? You're so incredibly insecure you can't handle others having different opinions that you have to shout commie at every instance to hide how much of a fagggot you truly are. You're posting on an anime website you stupid faggot you aren't tough or cool. You're just a faggot.

He's based af. i wish Sisi learn from him a thing or two

Based and redpilled

Attached: Haha.jpg (800x880, 50K)

>Trump literally said hes a globalist
Oh you're one of those literal-minded types that takes everything at face value, hyperbole and sarcasm and rebranding don't exist. I know you're gonna get all snarky rather than think a little bit harder so have your gay chuckles.
>And how has trump turned the circus around?
You could do a bit of your own due diligence and open your fucking eyes. It's the economy, stupid. North Korea doesn't register in your tiny brain either I assume because you don't extend your vision beyond the corporate media.

It's just you, you are just a snarky little rat.

>Different political opinions?

YEAH LET'S KILL 'EM!

Attached: 1516056135363.jpg (1535x1632, 535K)

Oh you're one of those delusional retards who think trump plays 8d chess, some made up fantasy because you can't handle reality.

As for the economy, don't make me laugh he inherited a strong growing economy when he got into office, he's done jack shit you stupid shit.

Attached: 1512682538054.png (1186x958, 599K)

... I'll never understand how people like you claim "muh Obama" when Obama himself said these jobs and GDP numbers weren't coming back before they began to materialize.
> ie: "magic wand" comment

Never said he was useless. But he is a dumbass

Obama was talking about manufacturing jobs you dumb fuck, are you so stupid you don't understand context?

>drained the swamp
judanka&jewred are still top senior advisors
also: youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Trumpcunts have reduced the average level of discourse on this board to cries of "Cuck!" and "Die, you faggot!"

I cannot wait till Trump is gone and the rest of you mutts finally fuck off.

Attached: 1515293759270.png (662x1675, 259K)

Cringe and bluepilled

Because it's a Republican President; everything good is a carry over from the Democrat administration.

Just like every mistake Obama made was the result of the Bush administration.

>Trump's economic advisor

You mean the faggot who did this? Not even Obama managed to do this.

Attached: it.jpg (1074x1759, 535K)

caring about the (((jew-n)))

>(((Mother Jones)))

This entire shill thread gave me cancer

laughing until the bombs drop on them, im sure

Bush gets blamed for the iraq war which he caused and failing to reign in the banks before they caused in the 2008 crash you stupid fuck, they are completely different, the fact you can't even correlate the difference just shows how mentally retarded the average canadian has become.

>americunts can't see the irony of listing a basic human capability as an intellectual achievement

>we are gonna defend the guy that said something retarded just because he likes trump

You people are doomed to fail