Would Europe be better off without Germans?

Would Europe be better off without Germans?

Attached: fxdep.png (1374x1245, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilpop,_Rau_i_Loewenstein
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodor_Gruell-Gretz
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Fergusson_Tepper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_immigrants_in_London#Roman_London
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/employment/employment-by-sector/latest
wealth.barclays.com/en_gb/home/research/research-centre/uk-prosperity-map.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck turkshit

Would Europe be better without Poles?

Definitely not.
No Poles, no Witcher, think about that.

No Germans,no Crysis,think about that.
also prob no half life

Attached: 1530353950643.jpg (600x600, 159K)

>crysis
shit game desu, how can it even compete with the based geraldo

>German games

Comfy Polish thread? Can I into it?

Attached: hungary-puli.jpg (736x726, 103K)

Poland is such a failure. Every Polish square meter of land is a wasted one

t. v*lkdeutsche

Every Germ square meter is a waste of time. We should've get rid of you after 45. Look at yourslef, you're not even white, not european.

Attached: 1535890285113.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

>Every Germ square meter is a waste of time
nope

Attached: Niemcy_rządzą_polaczkami.jpg (815x432, 191K)

Germans built a lot of our towns, without them, we wouldn't have our economy. It was like a medieval export of capital and technology

Attached: Wielka_Pol-.png (390x347, 294K)

Vorstellen ein Welt Judenfrei.

No. The only benefit would be our vastly expanded coastline.

Indeed it is. What you show are the lands that never been German, so you're proving my words.

Attached: goerlitz.jpg (1024x683, 518K)

Our whole economy was build by Soviet (Slavs) Germs didn't build anything, they are scum.

Untermenschen.

Attached: le_germ.jpg (1928x2360, 1.27M)

This. Germans are responsible for bringing civilization to your people.

Which is great, better connection with rest of the world without germs blocking it.

Germans are responsible for holocaust. Fuck them.

Attached: 1537800523569.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Except they didn't. Italians brough "civilisation" there although I wouldn't call it so.

This. Very much this. They are untermenschen.

Crytek has a studio in Nottingham, UK. So you could get rid of Germany and still have Crysis, don't worry.

>This. Germans are responsible for bringing civilization to your people
You, being a brute person of the North, associate civilization with practical things, like technology or political successes, but civilization is really customs and culture

So you could say that Germans brought technology to Eastern Europe, but that's not already civilization

>What you show are the lands that never been German
They were german because it's where German emmigrated and set up towns

Attached: CZOŁEM_WIELKIEJ_POLSCE!.jpg (530x451, 133K)

>Our whole economy was build by Soviet (Slavs) Germs didn't build anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilpop,_Rau_i_Loewenstein

this was the biggest factory of interwar Warsaw. Typical slavic names

GROSSGERMANISMUSSS!!!!!1111!1111111!1!1!!!1

Meanwhile...

>They were german because it's where German emmigrated and set up towns

Those were germans migrated are marked as drit poor either you're colorblind or illiterate

Attached: 1523575960844.png (451x708, 543K)

Yes. Look, I've fixed Europe.

Attached: perfect europe.jpg (1000x776, 149K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilpop,_Rau_i_Loewenstein
Those were Jews.

BASED

>Those were germans migrated are marked as drit poor
no, you historically illiterate retard. Germans emmigrated all over Eastern Europe, not just where the Teutonic Order had its state. If you go to Cracow and look at kosciol mariacki from the outside, and look at memorial boards that are on walls of the church, then you will see how many donors had german surnames in 18. century, because they were polonized Germans

Attached: Poland_is_ric-.jpg (736x576, 159K)

>Those were Jews.
no, they were Germans, you can check that on Wikipedia

Attached: Poorland_was_ric-.jpg (960x720, 148K)

I must say though, I don't much appreciate you removing England in the OP image.

We hate Germans just like you do. We should team up and take down the eternal kr*ut together.

>no, you historically illiterate retard.
Are you stupid or just trolling, look at your fucking map. The german colonization areas are blue (poor)
>If you go to Cracow and look at kosciol mariacki from the outside, and look at memorial boards that are on walls of the church
Damn some donors had german surnames, so they literally build everything

You're so fucking stupid. But I'll mock you nevertheless.

Germans are subhumans worth of nothing and you won't change that.

>The german colonization areas are blue (poor)
No, Germans colonized ALL of Poorland

literally just fucking search for Ostsiedlung or lokacje na prawie niemieckim

Attached: niemcypany.jpg (1400x1804, 1.01M)

They were German Jews, to be precise. Just fucking read wikipedia.

England is literally the shittiest part of UK because it was made by the German immigants to Celtic lands, countries like Scotland are so much better because they mostly survived their celtic character and culture.

Attached: 1535221459285.jpg (794x512, 44K)

>But I'll mock you nevertheless.
what you're really doing is auto-therapy

you allow the thought that Poorland is mediocre, and this makes you sad and lowers your self esteem, so you try to distort history by belittling others or exaggerating Poorland. It's because you live with the life that is going on around you, and not with what goes in your own life

>No, Germans colonized ALL of Poorland
They didn't.
>literally just fucking search for Ostsiedlung or lokacje na prawie niemieckim
Magdeburg Law had nothing to do with Germans it was just a law took from them, by the Casmir that located the future cities.

I'm not distorting anything. I'm talking that Germans are generally bad and they are not european, It's hard to take this truth? Huh?

Attached: 1537824038417.jpg (750x726, 290K)

>Every Polish square meter of land is a wasted one
I can think of a couple that could be useful in the future.

Attached: Auschwitz+Birkenau.jpg (1600x1207, 342K)

>Magdeburg Law had nothing to do with Germans
xd

I even gave you the map with a note: "miasta założone na prawie niemieckim z udziałem niemieckich osadników" which translates into "towns settled on magdeburg law with german settlers"

Poorlish town law was literally german town law. Before Kazimierz, all disputes in poorlish towns were settled before the court in Magdeburg, in fucking Germany. Poorlish town law until 1791 was Sachsenspiegel and Magdeburger Weichbild. Bunt wójta Alberta against a poorlish king was a rebellion by german townspeople in Poorland

>I even gave you the map with a note: "miasta założone na prawie niemieckim z udziałem niemieckich osadników"
There is no proof of evidence of germ settling in cities like lublin
you're taking photo of some newspaper, why don't you give any normal source?
Magdeburg law was just a law taken from germs by the polish kings, Germans didn't even participate in it later on.

Keep deluding yourself.

>England is literally the shittiest part of UK
England is the richest and most developed part of the UK. England's GVA per capita (gross value added) is £26,159. Scotland's is just £23,685.

>countries like Scotland are so much better
No. England is the richest country of the UK. Scotland is poorer, has worse health, and is generally shitter in every single way.

Celtic culture doesn't create wealth, unfortunately.

Go on and try to fight us and you'll be no more.

this world doesnt deserve us

>England is the richest and most developed part of the UK
Wrong it's the poorest one.
>No. England is the richest country of the UK. Scotland is poorer
It is not Scotland has higher GDP per capita than England.

Attached: britanistan.jpg (564x715, 61K)

>There is no proof of evidence of germ settling in cities like lublin
dude, even polish aristocracy was against giving townspeople rights because they accused them of being german and protestant

Jan Dekert, who led "czarna procesja" was fucking german

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodor_Gruell-Gretz -> first proper president of Lublin from 1792

The further east, the fewer Germans, but also it's because eastern Poorland is a bit less urbanized than the rest of the country

Words like wójt, weksel, our fucking commerce code - all german

Biggest banker of 18. century Warsaw was scottish - pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Fergusson_Tepper

It all goes to show that towns in Poorland were heavily developed by foreigners from the West, because they had the capital and technology, while Poorland didn't. Fucking president of Romania is a German

>dude, even polish aristocracy was against giving townspeople rights because they accused them of being german and protestant

They were right, without them our cities would be like the French ones - much better and more beautiful.

scots are not germans they are ok, good people.

Yes. Unironically.

How many times did Germany destroy Europe, and tried to destroy the world?

>Wrong it's the poorest one.
No, it isn't. Like I said, England has a higher GVA than Scotland.

>GVA per capita, 2015
England: £26,159
Scotland: £23,685
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom

You're counting London which is in fact not a English city. It's filled with pajeets employed in the international money laundering, it's rich because it's non-English. The actual England is the Russia or Portugal tier poverty. For a reason actual English are called "the poortherners"

what do the Swiss do, why do you take them away?

No Poles - no Witcher
No Germans - no both world wars.
think about it.

Actually I'd left the non-germanic Switzerland, but I'm too lazy. Ticinese, Romansch and the Frenchies are ok.

1. London definitely is an English city
2. I live in South East England which is the richest part of the UK (apart from London), so yeah, it's pretty good around here
3. You're right, northern England is poor, but I don't care about them because they're scummy northerners

>No Poles - no Witcher
Witcher is overrated. And Andrzej Sapkowski is fucking greedy asshole.

>removes england
>leaves scotland

Attached: magda.png (1510x918, 83K)

post flying ebek

Attached: 264737.jpg (550x550, 55K)

>London definitely is an English city
LOL
>I live in South East England which is the richest part of the UK (apart from London), so yeah, it's pretty good around here
You're living off money non-English in London city are making. Try to live in actual England.
>You're right, northern England is poor, but I don't care about them because they're scummy northerners
They are the actual real english + viking rapebabies.

Scotland is Celtic.

>You're living off money non-English in London city are making.
1) The vast majority of the rich people in London are white Brits. The other ethnic groups are generally MUCH poorer.
2) I do live in "actual England".
3) The wealth of me and my family doesn't come from anyone in London. It comes from jobs I've worked and jobs that my family have worked for generations.
>They are the actual real english + viking rapebabies.
No, northerners are just scum. Southerners are the master race.

>The vast majority of the rich people in London are white Brits.
They are American and Asian bankers.
>I do live in "actual England".
You're living in Londonistan's outskirts. Real England is in the north.
>No, northerners are just scum. Southerners are the master race.
Because southerners are naturally meds and roman mutts.

Attached: tg25juJ.jpg (800x420, 40K)

>They are American and Asian bankers.
No, they're not. The vast majority of city bankers are white Brits.

>You're living in Londonistan's outskirts.
No I'm not. I live about 80 miles from London.

>Real England is in the north.
The north is poor and irrelevant. Real England is the south. And the midlands is alright too. And East Anglia is okay too.

>Because southerners are naturally meds and roman mutts.
You're thinking of southern Europeans. Not southern Brits.

Attached: Untitled.png (1452x800, 463K)

Whilst not popular, I think it's a fair point that without Germany there would be no Europe.

Historically Germany (or whatever historical form it took) has constituted 'Europa major', in the sense that it was very much the heart of European civilisation both politically and geographically. Just look at every major European 'federation' in the past 600 years.

Whilst no Eurofederalist (nor indeed a fan of the German state), I think it's fair to argue that if Germany were removed 'Europe' as we know it today would cease to exist: politically, geographically and culturally.

>No, they're not. The vast majority of city bankers are white Brits.
Wrong.
>No I'm not. I live about 80 miles from London.
But you're still living off taxes the non-english pay for you.
>The north is poor and irrelevant. Real England is the south. And the midlands is alright too. And East Anglia is okay too.
East Anglia is poor.
>You're thinking of southern Europeans. Not southern Brits.
Southern Brits were under Roman Empire for centuries, lot's of mixings were happening in there, lots of africans moved in.

>Wrong.
[citation needed]

>East Anglia is poor.
You clearly havent been north of Stevenage

>lots of africans moved in.
[citation needed]

No, it would be better off without jews and niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_immigrants_in_London#Roman_London

That's the sexiest map I've seen in a while

>Wrong
Actually I'm right. According to this data from the government, roughly 20% of each race works in banking/finance/insurance. And since whites comprise 87% of the population, we can thus conclude that roughly 87% of the banking/finance/insurance workforce will be white.

Source: ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/employment/employment-by-sector/latest

>But you're still living off taxes the non-english pay for you.
No I'm not.

>East Anglia is poor.
Wrong. It's actually the third richest region, after London and the South East. Picture and source related: wealth.barclays.com/en_gb/home/research/research-centre/uk-prosperity-map.html

(Notice how low down Scotland is. Lolololol.)

>Southern Brits were under Roman Empire for centuries
That was about two thousand years ago you fucking moron.

>lots of africans moved in
I've seen literally no evidence of this.

Anyway I thought you started this thread to rant about Germans, not Brits? As I've said, we should team up to defeat the eternal kraut. I could insult your country by calling you all plumbers, but I haven't done that, have I?

Attached: prosperity-index-scores-_region.jpg (640x548, 56K)

Sure, as is expected from any international trading port.

Nothing you've shown suggests that there's any widescale admixture of native heritage with non-European blood.

There was far more Northern European migration (think French/Flemish merchants) between 1000 and 1700 than anything Moorish in that time (sources attest to this).

But nothing you're saying is particularly controversial. As I said, London was a major international trading port. If you travel an hour out into the home counties it's a very different story. Saying south = mutts is a massive generalisation.,

Even if those Nordic countries didn't exist things would look pretty much the same, English and germany Germans are ok tho

Yes.

Yes exactly, the "we're all immigrants" argument is completely undermined when you acknowledge where those "immigrants" were coming from.

im getting horny imagining france with all of that coastline

Yes

good one lad
now show your europ fix license

love that norway and swerigä has gone too.

this is pretty good but fuck poland. i'm not with this slavic encroachment. can you just turn poland and czechoslovakia into part of austro-hungary?

I think it's saying "take a sample of everyone of all races" and your brain is so high on cuck you always see that..

You're welcome, binlan, how you can become the marine superpower.

>pole
good one lad

Attached: 1535562459197.png (237x269, 67K)

Yes

Attached: 1533529104820.gif (1412x997, 601K)

this would leave ireland as the only white country

Poland is a beauty, but a sleeping one. It will be das deutsche volk kissing you awaken and help you blossom in some nearby times.

your people voted to get themselves ethnically replaced, what do you mean we are high on cuck

Don't forget gypsies.

where would your family work had we not existed, Janusz?

Yes.