Bilderberg user Proofs

Anyone have the snaps from that Bilderberg user who let us know they were going to focus on (((Controlled))) Nationalism?

4plebs has been scrubbed cant find it anywhere.

PS: having to do more than 5 captchas is insanity

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.jpg (854x862, 73K)

bamp for interest

Damn, sounds like a useful thread. Wish I'd seen it.

Bump, missed that thread.

Was there really such a thread?

>having to do more than 5 captchas is insanity
just wait for captcha v3 aka your-social-score

I think I have it saved on my broken pad

could you be encouraged to find it?

Attached: Capture.jpg (503x431, 42K)

Lots of chatter about it, but the source and anyone who linked to it is gone.

I am going to be full schizo and save every happening post?

Attached: 4plebs.jpg (1955x913, 182K)

>controlled nationalism
Kind of obvious. I remember the civ nat psy ops after the election and of course our (((Chancellor))) and the IB, as Monsieur Macaroni in France. It fails so hard, they will unironically normalize their own dead

Miles Mathis claims there were rumors that his work, specifically, was discussed at the last Bldrbrg meeting. Don't know how you could ever confirm such things...

It works with sheeple.
Very well indeed, but either they are stupid or are seriously aiming at suicide. There is no scenario where it doesn't end with their families in camps and pogroms

Ya, that's the point of the thread, I and maybe other remember a guy taking phone snaps in the meeting, program, notes, etc.

Attached: 1536800986375.gif (498x249, 1.64M)

Thats why you need to swing hard left, to force even more concessions out of them!

Just kidding.

Theyve known multiculturalism doesnt work for many years now, but it is nearly impossible to turn 60 years of systematic brainwashing off.

Thats why it is turned the indoctrination up to 11 now. So that everyone gets angry at it, and it becomes failed propaganda.

When it fails rebellion will become normalized.

I mean seriously we were litterally exporting our economy to china, destroying our reproduction rates, opening our borders for replacement colonization, performing iconoclasim, and people were so passified they were letting it happen.

Its insane desu.

couldn't must be one of those memes that get deleted remotely
This isn't it btw

Yeah key words trigger more Captchas.

Apparently bldrbrg is one. Also grg sros triggers it. Which means they have an AI reading your content and analyzing it

Strange, I usually solve the captcha before typing and it triggers pretty often

Because despite people like here who will remind us about how maybe it was Mile Mathis, or that I am feeling tired, I remember it.
And it is gone. But there are still people talking about it. And there are still pieces of it on 4plebs.

here's original

Attached: bildeberganon.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

and plebs link

4plebs org Jow Forumsthread/174458264/

That's a wearechange pic.
Never forget that traitor patreaus delivered stinger missiles to al qaeda for Hillary. Those missiles were later used to down one of our blackhawks.

Attached: 25csKIR.jpg (1242x2208, 231K)

>you will be informed in the next 3 months
call it a LARP

>I'm just a low level intern making power points
>Im not allowed to talk about it

>media will talk about it in 3 months 6/18

Larp

Lol about half the content you see is walled garden just for you (depending on your social score). At least in the US

I get a lot of chimneys lately
Not sure if coincidence or if google tries to gain some sympathy

Same. Guessing it's gook moot trying to cut the shills, increase revenue. The fading capchas are slow as shit too. Jewgle could be sending shit capchas to chan as well

Why would Miles Mathis be discussed there? He is an interesting person and obviously intelligent, but is he a threat? Hard to think so.

The fading ones are those who trigger that locked out shit, and they are kind of frequent on Jow Forums. But easy to circumvent. so if I get 2 fading ones, it is just time to pull the plug, clean browser and try again

You can just press the refresh button on the captcha until you get a non-fading one. There is no penalty for re-generating the captcha

Firstly, this is according to him, in an update on his site some months back. As for why him? I don't know, maybe because the gestalt of his conspiracy oeuvre is that most major events are orchestrated by a small cluster of character actors with fake back stories who turn out, more often than not, to be related to each other when you examine their family trees...?

bamp

if a fading one appears it results in 70% if the cases in the lock out screen, especially when hitting refresh. Changing IP is in the majority of cases the better and faster option

I used to do that and supposedly bc of my meme words and searches I now have exclusively slow fading fire hydrants and store fronts

Attached: 1537892829906-pol.jpg (6100x3132, 3.76M)

What is a lock out screen?

Stores, bridges and mountains are the best ones.

Chimneys, I never get em, unless I phone post.
I get so many crosswalks and bridges.
Slow fading fire hydrants for days...

Attached: 1516868732654.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

You are posting words they dont like so you have to slow way down to post
(not tinfoil)

I saw the thread. Don't think I got screen shots. He said watch they're moving away from 'migrants' desu EU doesn't seem to be moving that way

I don't think they are going to be "BREAKING CNN NEWS< WE HATE MIGRANTS NOW>"
Maybe just the shifts we are seeing in Italy, etc?

Well they either actually do this, or they go down, because all the globalist 'we are the world' bullshit has proven dangerous, costly, ugly, and is hated even by leftards. Nobody wants Europe to become African or Islamic, not even at low levels.

There used to be a list of e celeb trash that are paid to not speak on certain subjects but I can’t find it. Black faggot speaks and Sargon of cocks were on it which always pissed me off that people watched them.

I don't have caps but I remember the threads. It was something along the lines of

>controlled nationalism will become the central platform of all the media, especially in EU. The news media will hardly be recognizable in a years time
>government's will be given more leeway to deport illegal mmigrants/refugees, or something to that extent
>maybe something about getting debt back under control as we're on the brink of financial crisis, unsure if this was said or not

Peoples party of Canada rings a bell.
Mad Max

>hardly a threat

He tears down the illusion of the world as presented by them. His writings expose fake events, "famous" people being all related, basically the entire extent of the charade and the lengths TPTB have gone to create the illusionary world.

It has been years since I read about this. It was one of those things I wished I saved