Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: large.png (500x489, 332K)

this is why im never having kids. my 9 year old niece is wearing chokers and slutty clothes now and my sister thinks its just fine

Uhh only if you want to fuck your daughter....which if thats the case, you're kind of fucking weird already.

Copy pasta. Saged.
Don't fuck your daughter op.

Newfags gunna fall for this copypasta

Attached: becomeselfinterested.png (1008x1045, 231K)

wieners in pussies is the way of the world
you should be happy that you make a daughter that eventually gets fucked by a 6'3" trauma surgeon who then goes on to give birth to alpha sons

just keep breeding you faggot

Yup That's Why I only Bang Dudes No Chance of a daughter to cuck you then

>this is why im never having kids. my 9 year old niece is wearing chokers and slutty clothes now and my sister thinks its just fine

Attached: download.jpgffs.jpg (196x257, 8K)

No,to be the OP is

Yeah but you get to testdrive her first.

>cucked
Only if you wanted to fuck her like a hillbilly, cletus.
The rest of us just have daughters as a byproduct of fucking our wives.

Enough with this stupid pasta.

Attached: 1537135546746.jpg (960x904, 47K)

>don't breed white man

>this is why im never having kids. my 9 year old niece is wearing chokers and slutty clothes now and my sister thinks its just fine

excuse me ? w-what are parents for again?

Kill yourself OP.
Raising your white daughter and teaching her all the important values is the most based thing a man can do. And if you will do it right she will grow to be intelligent and wise woman. Seeing her, after 20 years, creating her own family with a man she loves is beautiful and not cucked.

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Yea, I won’t let anyone fuck my daughter, she’s mine, only I will fuck her.

You people are fucking retarded...look at china...they stopped having girls for a period now looked what happened....just raise your girls to be honorable..intelligent.. women....boys and girls are shit if you raise them like shit

Absolutely based!

Attached: 1528000349733.png (334x334, 92K)

Attached: Bait_1ca53f_5936727.jpg (326x292, 29K)

Attached: 6quep.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>1 post by this ID
sage

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

Even with good parents you have a 50% chance the girl grows up to be a whore.
Society is teaching girls more cocks = better from the first second onwards
If you're lucky your daughter only becomes a lesbian but to expect her to be a loving wife to a virtuous man is just ridiculous

If it concerns you so much just fug your daughter cuck.

wow, you need to take a break from 4chins for a while. If you need to talk I can set up a discord.

Attached: 1494480947053.jpg (1387x702, 85K)