Floridafag here, I want to purchase some brass knuckles, but apparently it is illegal to own in my state...

Floridafag here, I want to purchase some brass knuckles, but apparently it is illegal to own in my state, what is the penalty for owning brass knuckles in Florida? I really want them. Can you tell me what you know about them please? What if someone purchased them from the darknet?

Here is a clearnet site, since in most states they are legal to own:
weapons-universe.com/brass-knuckles.htm

Attached: usa-american-flag-brass-knuckles-thumbnail.jpg (170x170, 10K)

I don't understand why brass knuckles are illegal.

Knives aren't illegal. Guns aren't illegal. Those could come out just as well in a fight. You can even buy similarly shaped pieces of metal to weild in the same way which would still be legal to acquire.

My theory on why they are illegal is that they are hard to detect on CCTV as a weapon, and as such people who look like they dindu nuffin may have dun sumfin with dem brass knuckles but CCTV was too blurry to make that distinction on their fist so they can get off on saying that dude died cuz his skull was made of paper mache.

I dunno, it still seems stupid though, but that's the nanny state for ya.

There's this thing called google artard.

Google brass knuckle paperweight

Maybe they're trying to tell us don't bring brass knuckles to a knife or gun fight lol.

fuggin love loopholes. A store downtown in my town sells this weapon, but I think it is technically legal because it is a knife. Only it's a normie one not a NatSoc one at that store. They sell Samurai swords and replica Roman helmets too.

Attached: German_Nazi_Storm_Trooper_Trench_Knife_HK1473A.jpg (600x600, 36K)

These will just get you killed. Get a gun like the winners have...

Attached: JesusGun.png (400x400, 287K)

I don't want a gun I might shoot myself.

No point in owning brass knuckles in Florida. Can't ever use them.
Also this is how I can tell you're underage.

go take your old man pills retard.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

They serve zero purpose. Can't defend yourself with it without facing felony charges under any circumstance.

W H Y
just glue a stack of cd's together and carve them out. fucking hell

Just carry a roll of quarters

make your own
cops be like wtf is this?

Florida fag here

Hispanic grocery store down the road sells brass knuckles

I bought confederate flag print w switch blade attached

Attached: IMG_0397.png (500x502, 339K)

What's wrong with iron, aluminum, bronze or copper knuckle dusters?

i'm a real street nigga and you can use something called a "fist pack" instead

Florida fag here
You can buy brass knuckles that have a little detachable knob on them that technically makes them a belt buckle.

Attached: 71BF5BAA-52C5-44ED-B9BF-F177D5C4141A.jpg (400x211, 46K)

So does the state not give a shit or what? Or is that store exploiting some kind of loophole?

One could probably just smuggle them in from a state where they are legal ffs, fuck all that technically bs. Just don't get caught with them.

What's a fistpack?

I'm not sure, maybe they aren't specifically "brass" but they're pretty intimidating. It is a very barrio grocery store and kinda seem more like novelty gifts

This is the only post you need.
Having it is a liability, using it will get you jailed.
Totally foolish decision to get them

Also sap gloves > brass knuckles