Could sex be used to counter the declining birth rates?

Could sex be used to counter the declining birth rates?

Attached: erotic couple.jpg (1200x800, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RI-Uyd2vEgusotpXRNEAtA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too slow, just grab a bucket with cum and inject multiple women at once.

Big fan of your work, buddy. Keep shitting up this board and its pathetic inhabitants.

It has been done successfully in the past but I hear it is illegal and highly racist to perform heterosexual acts in 2018.

not sure never tried it

not as long as women have contraceptives

Jow Forums told me sex before marriage is degenerate and that you shouldn't marry and men should go their own way. Guess we're fucked.

>Jow Forums told me
Oh no, I'm so sorry about your terminal virginity.

No, sex and procreation would only slow the cycle of decline but not stop it. We must let everything collapse before we can start rebuilding.

you already made this thread one year ago. i can remember

How did you know it was me

Given that women are sluttier than ever while birth rates are dropping, odds are not good. The science is settled.

Who else could make such a prime shitpost? Enjoy your 300 (You)'s you glorious bastard.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RI-Uyd2vEgusotpXRNEAtA/

It's already been proven it has no positive effect and rather serves to decline them even further. The true solution is to import new people to take the place of the old.

>sex before marriage
>marriage
You still believe in it don't you. Just fuck a shit ton of women and have lots of kids.

assemble all women between the ages of 15 and 25 in large warehouses. Strip them naked, and lock them into slow-moving conveyer belts in the kneeling position. The conveyer belt moves through a flap in the wall, into a room of thousands of horny young white men. This process continues until every single one is pregnant

Mayhaps

Attached: 1537112174477.jpg (368x417, 27K)

Spit my drink out laughing honestly. What compels you to make these shit threads?

man i need to lurk more

already had sex twice today, shit was so cash

>is it possible that having sex creates new humans?

damn i dont know dude. we should try.

I don't think the Stork union will let you work them that hard.

>What compels you to make these shit threads?
Personally I think he's some sort of servant of God. Woden maybe.

Needs more study

Absolutely not you fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1359968672134.jpg (725x722, 232K)

idk

Attached: DQSaa9zXUAE_Sw.jpg (1417x982, 83K)

>sex
degenerate.

Attached: 8758746487.png (830x844, 203K)

NO. We gotta pullulate, like normal human beings. We can't degenerate ourselves.

What a ridiculous suggestion!

you're both idiots