Why can’t niggers ever keep themselves out of jail?

Even when they’re rich and successful?

Attached: 9123DD85-5755-4F43-A494-DD6794303C6D.jpg (780x439, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2Ts4oLSKoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause they're niggers?

What a shit post. Kys for this retardation.

t. they are niggers

Attached: didthis.jpg (1000x1360, 225K)

>put in prison by the words of a woman

Because prison is the father they never had.

this, cosby dindu nuffin. let my man go free

Because they can't learn to keep their hands off of white women.

I think that Cosby got the short of the stick somewhere for speaking out against the wormy Hollywood Jews and the perma-victim mentality that the left insists that black folk embody. I remember a few years ago he got a ton of flack from the black community for basically saying, "Quit blaming white people for your shortcomings and go to fucking work."

Somewhere down the line the leftist heebs at the top decided to set in motion his downfall... but to be fair, he also drugged and raped a bunch of women, so there's that.

Cosby is innocent. He's one of the last decent blacks left, and he's being railroaded because he told American blacks to stop acting like niggers and take responsibility for themselves. So obviously, he had to be silenced

Because liberals control the media, and they're racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2Ts4oLSKoQ

hear it from a based niggers mouth.

^truth

White man burden

Becuase the Jews use them as sacrificial lambs, look at all the Jew fucks who have been raping and getting away with it

Propensity for criminality is apparently deeply tied to genetics.
The black is still wired for life in a brutal hunter gatherer society where they just take things and engage in disproportionate levels of violence at the drop of a hat.

>put in prison by corroborating the testimony of a woman
The Cos did that shit.

>Jow Forums somehow being simultaneously woke and red pilled.

Attached: 1478494968659.jpg (225x225, 13K)

He'll be about in 1.6 years for good behavior.

Systemic bias.

Note that no one cared about Cosby allegations until he started to speak out about the rot in the black community. Afterwards, he was suddenly a target.

There is no such thing as a "black man". They're all nigger, just like all kikes are vampires.

Attached: the good jew.png (1000x1500, 1.38M)

Once tried to buy the network in 1994.

Rich as fuck, will have a gold-plated, armed guards in prison.

Attached: PillCosbysRapetacularEscapades.gif (613x301, 2.87M)

when will women stop being lying gold digging whores?

By Feminism of all things.

Be the coal pay the toll. Niggers on notice because if they can get the best of you they're DEFINITELY gonna get the worst of you ignorant fucks

Attached: 1537579781845.jpg (231x218, 11K)

Thank you, honestly this just made my day.

bill cosby spokesperson said evidence in trial was doctored recording used to convict cosby. Rot row raggy.

This man is what the black community needs to wake them the fuck up.

FREE
BILL

Rape hasn't always been such a crime. The bleks just live naturally.

his lawyers are already moving to appeal upon misrepresented evidence.

There's no such thing as an innocent nigger.

Because they are a demon monkey chimera. Satan came to the monkeys in Africa and offered them a potion to make them like people. They would merge with demons but would have to serve satan in whatever capacity they exist. I'm not joking.

Tell that to a democrat.

Based.