How do we physically remove the Reddit Colony from Jow Forums?

Any Answers?

Attached: download (9).jpg (267x189, 17K)

bring back goreposting

Remove the cucked mods.

We need to build a reddit replacement. Voat is kinda shit.

We need something halfway between r*ddit and Jow Forums to suck in the purplepilled half normies

Ask reddit to stop banning everything

I predict most of the mods are redditors.

They'll inevitably just become one of us, as has been since /new/ was a thing and Jow Forums wasn't.

Are people still disgusted by shit like niggers getting stoned and burned to death?

Redditors and newfags, yeah.

Why? Just dump redpills in slide threads. Win more faggots over to our side. Deprogram them. Show them the way.

Attached: indoctrinated.png (1731x801, 512K)

I’m a part of the Reddit contingent.

Never leaving.

physically take yourself back to 8gag

Pledge your allegiance to the fascist cause!

you dont,you use them to colonize reddit which we are,the donald is a pol colony so is cringe anarchy

Reddit has unfurled this and banhammers Redditors for any such "Violations" of their fee fees.

Attached: 1506479244218.jpg (726x747, 122K)

before, we tried gore. This didn't work. We need to troll them into oblivion. This means (You), faggot. You need to hurt them, you need to sage them, you need to fight them. Fight back. Use weird tactics. Make them feel unsafe. I can't really say more other than be an oldfag /b/tard and do your job.

Attached: 1435592240091.jpg (960x895, 328K)

I have just a plan! It's sick, no really sick but legal and they will hide away!

>WE WILL CALL THEM FAGGOTS AND LAUGH AT THEM WHILST WE POST WEIRD IMAGES

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh no, I mean something terrible. Have you heard of Vittorio Carvelli, he is the biggest legally sound Homosexual Pervert on the net. He produces the worst yet legal degeneracy yet apart from cutedeadguys.com. I will corrupt these Reddit children!

Infinity?