How much would you wager the school she works at is very "diverse"

It's racist to give blacks bad grades.

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-134207_Brave.jpg (1426x2424, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't give a shit about preparing students for life. They care about fluffing up graduation numbers to reap as much money as possible. It makes no difference if they're churning out scholars or bumbling retards and handing them degrees. So long as degrees are part of the equation, everything's great.

this is why the education systems fails.
it's about securing funding more than securing education.

fucking hated with a passion teachers that gave leeway to shitty students. then people complain about the american education system. the system is fine if you actually pay fucking attention in class and do your goddamn work, but there's always the kids who don't turn in shit and say, "YOU CAN'T FAIL US ALL! YOU CAN'T GIVE US ALL ZEROES! EVERYONE DID BAD ON THE TEST YOU HAVE TO CURVE IT!"

a woman like THIS deserves a goddamn GoFundMe

That's why burgers are so dumb

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DIDNT DO HIS HOMEWORK CUZ HE WUZ TOO BUSY APPLYING TO COLLEGES AND DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE, HIS MOM A SINGLE MOM THIS IS ALL RACISSSSSS

50% is still a "F".

You only need 60% to pass a class so do nothing and score a C on a test and you pass the class

That implies there's only one test, and that test is 50% of the final grade.

Shut the fuck up, autist. You're splitting hairs. You're willfully missing the overall point to bitch about unimportant technicalities.

This is the dark and primitive age St. Goebbels prophesied of.

You're right, but you're also clearly in the wrong place. Try some normie website if you don't like nitpicking.

Telling myopic retards to fuck off is a time honored Jow Forums tradition. I'm not in the wrong place at all.

Public education needs to be completely defunded, it's merely anti-white indoctrination and shitskin daycare, white taxpayers shouldn't be funding that nonsense.

Complaining about autism on Jow Forums is just a step removed from complaining about anime posters.

He's still fucking right. Now fuck off normie.

The fuck it is, dipshit. They're not even remotely comparable. You're once again completely going off on a retarded tangent that has nothing to do with anything. Once again, fuck off.

He is still right. Now stop being wrong and you'll fit in better here.

Go and suck a dick, faggot.

Is he your boyfriend or something? You sure seem to have a hardon for him.

They are comparable - both show you don't understand board culture and need to lurk moar.

oooh lala

This happens because of No Child Left Behind shit Bush passed. All funding is based on hitting benchmarks. She cost the school money by failing kids

Once again, not remotely comparable, you fucking idiot. Telling a retard going off on a tangent that what he's talking about is completely irrelevant has nothing to do with "not understanding board culture." It has absolutely nothing to fucking do with anime reaction images. You're a fucking retard.

Kids are just lazy and entitled, regardless of race. Blacks might be more truant but I've had whites turn in an assignment via email, a cell-phone photograph of two sentences written on a napkin. I caught two Asian girls copying, one accidentally submitted the assignment with the other girl's name, so I went a spoke with the instructor of the other girl. Sure enough thr assignments had been identical for almost the entire semester

They had a chance to do a research paper and avoid punishment, one girl did, but the other "forgot" when it was due, and after crying I agreed to pass her but only with a C

No accountability since there's 20 kids in a classroom, you can't make sure kids do any of the work and many don't. Then they end up needing a bunch of remedial courses to take college math, English and science.

yeah you get 50% for doing nothing and 20% participation points for showing up to class which is 70% = C- but they still fucking fail?

No, this happens because public schools are getting less white. Education is a meme, it doesn't make people more intelligent, you put more shitskins with substandard IQs into the system and have it run by anti-whites and this is what you get.

No one cares about your phony anecdotes.

You're really hung up on this. Lurk moar faggot. We all agree this is a bad thing, yet here you are picking a fight.

Obviously you care enough to shitpost

you need a 70 to pass a class in America

I've been posting on Jow Forums for just about a decade now, actually. It's not my fault that you're a whiny little bitch who loves to draw false equivalences and spout off bullshit to defend his fellow faggot.
"LURK MOAR XD!!!!" Might as well bust out "NEWFAG DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TRIFORCE XD" or "THE GAME XD!!!!!" Fucking embarrassing.

50% is zero.
Employers know that.

60 for a D which isn't an F (fail) but a 70 or C is required for the credits to count towards a degree not sure if HS is the same

No matter how long you pretend to be here, you can't cover up how stupid your third post in this thread was.

depends on the school I dont think this school is going to fail anyone

Wow, you didn't even bust out a tired old meme! I'm proud of you, you little whiny bitch. Maybe there's hope for you yet.

>this is the real nigger problem
>niggers overseeing the grading of other niggers
>Zero oversight

That's why they don't show up in high school. Schools are more interested in keeping cores up instead of teaching.

And this is why any resume from a black person with a college degree should go straight into the trash.

100% guaranteed the school is mostly black or latino
they dont do this in white schools

>whines that other people are splitting hairs
>then calls them whiners

Hypocrite.

Obama's DoE made it racist for white teachers to write of nog students for TNB. referrals are so fucking common in the school I work in because these kids aren't receptive to white education systems

>They had a chance to do a research paper and avoid punishment, one girl did, but the other "forgot" when it was due, and after crying I agreed to pass her but only with a C

You're the problem faggot.

More like:
>calls out a faggot for stupid bullshit
>calls out another faggot for bullshit and being a whiny little bitch

Jesus fuck, I'm beginning to suspect you're more autistic than I am.

Sounds like a textbook wrongful termination case. She's gonna end up getting paid off.

Meanwhile the faggot superintendents and other school district administration tax leeches get paid 6 figures for making it appear as though students are being educated. There were some kids I knew who failed multiple classes a year and some how graduated on time. Our public 'education' system is a joke.

That I won't deny, just like I won't deny your being a whiny little bitch.

Isn't it racist to fire Hispanic educators though?

How does this even work any more?

the american education system is not fine because it forces teachers to do this. clinton started it, bush expanded it greatly with "no child left behind" and then obama expanded it even more and aimed it more towards protecting black kids. you're not even allowed to suspend black kids now or the higher ups come and start asking questions.

we've given up trying to teach blacks and now we just force them through and everyone else suffers because of it.

The lowest on the oppression Olympics scale are being culled. You didn't expect this?

how much would you wager that this took place at a (((charter school)))

Check out the american debate champions
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

I will DESTROY you in a debate any time Magellan

where are the parents in all off this?
teachers shouldn't be expected to have to teach manners to unruly runts

parents are the biggest problem these days. you give a kid a bad grade and they threaten you will a lawsuit

t. guy who fucked a highschool teacher

It teaches bad math...what about the kid that does turn in his homework and he only gets half the answers right? He also gets the same grade as the lazy fucks who didnt try? Only way to make it fair is to give all the kids bonus points: (actual grade + 100) / 2

Diana Tirado taught 8th grade history at West Gate in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Home of the Mustangs!

Attached: quickstats_west_gate_K8_school.png (350x258, 48K)