You ingels need to buy Battlfield right NOW

BUY

Attached: 20180925_133832.jpg (664x522, 161K)

assblasted alejandro

pissed-on pablo

Fakegamer Felipe

Mad Muchacho

PERTURBED PEDRO

Attached: HUNGRY JOE.jpg (700x782, 59K)

Seething Santiago

I havent bought an EA game at launch since bad company 2. Fuck that shitty company.

I have always hates Battlefeild before all the sjw shit if i want to play an accurate WW2 game it would be Medal of Honor front line hell even the FPS maker software is more based and accurate then any newer game out to date it's just better to make your own then play one made for SJW trash and feminists.

M A N C H I L D
A
N
C
H
I
L
D

BF2 was based and redpilled

PRINGLES!!!

I'd rather see a remake of BF2142. They could throw all their faggy diversity into that I don't care as long as the gameplay is good. Hell they can even make it about muh global wurming, I still don't care. BF2142 was a damn good formula and it didn't deserve the longterm treatment it got from the devs.

Mujado Malo

SocialJoeWarrior

Livid Lopez

Take away the propaganda stuff, and still why would i want to play the 5th game in a series? There is nothing new enough to even get curious about. Sorry. I am hopeful Rockstar will nail RDR2 online, but i don't expect them too. Dice though..... Ha!

>thicc (neck)

Enraged Enrique

Flaccido Domingo

am i doing it right?

Heated Hernandez

Sorry, been saving up for the new M&B for 41 years, not wasting it on kikefield

assblasted alejandro

Raging Ramirez

angry joe

Sorry, the game devs told me not to trouble myself with Battlefield V, so I bought Post Scriptum instead.

Why do video game publishers hire worthless bolshevik marketers to market their tent pole billion dollar franchises? Why does the board who runs these publishers sit on their hands while they watch their payrolled PR teams literally agitate their own customer base?

Are these large publishers now like other old world media, they plan to 'operate at a loss' so long as they can run interference and agitprop for the 'larger plan' -- even video game companies whose only purpose is to sell a digital art product or go completely bust?

Attached: 1510425468259.gif (200x200, 2M)