I'm getting circumcised

Okay , i was always against circumcision, I thought it was barbaric tradition and result of retarded religious/political views, but then i met this amazing Psychology lecturer at university named Simon Bergstein (super knowledgeable and funny man, my favorite lecturer at the uni). Turned out he studies this subject and has done years of research. At first i was sceptical , but then he proved my with his research how benefical circumcision actualyl is. From hygiene to the fact that owerwhelming majority of females prefer circumcised penis, he showed me everything and now i'm actually getting circumcised tomorrow. Jow Forums What do you think?

Attached: 1537622483444.jpg (1600x1370, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
hooktube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit bait. will still pull 200 replies because Jow Forums lacks self awareness

Have fun paying your shekels to have Jew doctors use your foreskin for blood sacrifice.

Attached: CD3C9551-ADE4-4144-8C02-9F25511AA283.jpg (625x626, 61K)

It's not a bait , i once thought like you too. Circumcision is good for you in fact

Using a literal jew doctor in the story is a bit too obvious don't you think?

No it’s not. You can keep your cock clean no matter how much skin is covering it. Lazy fucks like you get circumcised either because they’re jew parents forced it when you were born OR you got indoctrinated by a jewish source. Your skin will now be served to the flesheating demons in Hollywood.

notice the flag

Attached: memeflags.jpg (700x405, 62K)

Whatever your an adult. Chop it off and make a front hole for all I care.

>From X to Y there are plenty of reasons
Funny, hygiene and 'the ladies love it goy' are the only two reasons I ever hear. 1. Wash regularly. 2. Uncut fucks better, foreskin helps gliding and you last longer.

>owerwhelming majority of females prefer circumcised penis
I know this is just bait but no, cunts do not like mutilated dick. It looks nasty all scarred and it hurts them. The head pulls out the natural lubricant drying them out leading to painful sex.

If you're christian, you're damning yourself you eternal hell by getting circumcised, just fyi

>following Jesus example will damn you to hel
What? Seriously, aren't you supposed to follow Jesus example?

Not the baby you fucking retard. Jesus saved us and obviates the need to follow the Jew law. But if you’re gonna follow the Jew law, you have to go all in and hence denounce Christ.

Post your 4skin bby

Take a video of the operation and post it.

This is, without question, the laziest, dumbest, worst bait post in the history of Jow Forums

If even a single one of you posted without saging and reporting you deserve to be machine gunned into a ditch

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Bergstein
This has to be a joke, right?

It’s a smart decision, go for it. Had my circumsision about 6 years ago and it was well worth it. I didn’t really have a problem getting laid when I was uncut, but would rarely get repeat partners. Most women are polite enough to not outright reject the hooded beast, but they sure as hell aren’t putting it in their mouth.
After the cut, women adored my cock. Always wanting to play with and suck it. My fiancé told me she wouldn’t have gone on a second date with me if I was still uncircumcised, much less said yes to the proposal. Do it.

To believe that you need to be circumcised (Jewish law) to achieve salvation is to spit in the face of Christ's sacrifice for the redemption of your sins.

This is why you should actually read your Bible instead of getting your theology from the internet, because this topic is clearly outlined in the New Testament on multiple occasions.

Attached: Forgiveness.png (500x694, 187K)

Weak bait, but I was circumcised in my 20s because of phimosis, not as big of a deal as faggots on this board believe.

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

>owerwhelming majority of females prefer circumcised penis
And why should I care about what biocunts think?

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

FPBP

Attached: 92f.jpg (800x600, 23K)

Why have you cunts been pushing this lately? Same fucking flag and everything.
Fucking slidethread

Just cut it yourself if you don't want to pay.

Nobody is believing this shit, jew.
So following his example and living like him is an insult to him? Man, theology sure is complicated(stupid).
>this topic is clearly outlined in the New Testament on multiple occasions.
Never by Jesus. He never says anything against circumcision.
>to achieve salvation
Well, of course, all you need to do for that is to ask Sky Daddy to forgive you for existing. But it is still good to live as Jesus lived, is it not?

I don’t care if you believe it or not Anubis, but other than the initial pain and recovery from the surgery, there was literally no downside. No discernible difference in sexual pleasure other than better overall sex because women actually want the D.

>Well, of course, all you need to do for that is to ask Sky Daddy to forgive you for existing
Remember friend, Hell is forever

>suffering rabbinical revenge

Attached: Quotes_from_Revered_Jewish_Leaders_On_Circumcision.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
hooktube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: Covenant_of_Cutting.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Galatians 5:2-11 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
>For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
>Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
>For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
>Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
>This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
>A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
>I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
>And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

Acts 15:5-11 King James Version (KJV)
>But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
>And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
>And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
>And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
>And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
>Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
>But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Attached: covenant.png (631x306, 12K)