Why do you intentionally misunderstand George Soros and Open Society

Why do you intentionally misunderstand George Soros and Open Society

Attached: soros.jpg (320x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2018/09/24/george-soros-and-tom-steyer-flooding-arizonas-elections-dark-money/1414192002/
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/08/04/arizona-elections-outside-groups-spending-big-gop-senate-race/908993002/
cnn.com/2018/09/24/politics/red-and-gold-super-pac-arizona-republican-primary-tactic/index.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724
youtube.com/watch?v=GoZl3Hlv8LI
politico.com/story/2018/09/20/super-pac-martha-mcsally-secretly-funded-833600
haaretz.com/us-news/why-netanyahu-hates-george-soros-so-much-1.5493574
youtu.be/W4Q80sJFW8Q
youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
youtu.be/8xxkJjxyXSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's nothing to misunderstand. he wants to sow division in the USA to destroy it from the inside out. very simple plan. him and his entire family barely even make efforts to hide their final agenda.

soros is like corey taylor.
should hold his opinions to himself.

I like Soros, he ratted out other kikes got them gassed and then made a profit off of it, he is the king of the Jews.

They both seek the destruction of the West

His money funds organizations I completely disagree with. There is nothing to be misunderstood

Both of these

>king of the Jews
that is not his title you disrespectful little shit.

whats there to misunderstand about going into another country and try to infiltrate and subjugate the peoples government?

>abolish race
>abolish religion
>abolish culture
>devolve us all into a homogenous brown mass of consumers

When I'm king by divine right ill execute this nigger personally

Attached: 1533326579567m.jpg (727x1024, 110K)

>Why do you intentionally misunderstand George Soros and the (((Batory))) Foundation

Attached: Batory-Foundation.png (2080x1456, 351K)

Seems accurate to me, he is the most conniving jew out there, so greedy he puts all other kikes to shame, the other kikes can't even hope to equal his Judaism.

>Open Society
Karl Popper was a monumental faggot

When will he die?

Attached: He ADMITS it in his affidavit that he brings people of color into White countries becuase it's (993x934, 143K)

I want him and his fucking son to leave my state alone. He's spent millions in 2016 and now in 2018 to try and turn us into California. I'm voting straight republican in November because of this shithead.

Anything from "Red and Gold" PAC is Soros.

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2018/09/24/george-soros-and-tom-steyer-flooding-arizonas-elections-dark-money/1414192002/

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/08/04/arizona-elections-outside-groups-spending-big-gop-senate-race/908993002/

cnn.com/2018/09/24/politics/red-and-gold-super-pac-arizona-republican-primary-tactic/index.html

politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724

Attached: soros-spends-$2-million-to-defeat-arpaio-arizona-az-kike-carpetbagger.jpg (1240x1462, 494K)

George, you lost your touch, Brock is an amateur and your playboy son is a horrible heir. You should name me as your heir, because you know I'd put your money to good use. Think about it old man. I can be your legacy.

Open Society like an Open Wound. Like a diseased prostitutes Open Legs. Like Open Borders.

Redpill me on the Mercers and Peter Thiel.

Jow Forums fears openness and the freedom it entails. Jow Forums is small and weak and needs strong, violent daddies.

he is probably the one behind funding the Krassenstein brothers, if it's not fucking Russia or some other foreign power. nothing to "misunderstand". he hates us and wants bad things for us.
>youtube.com/watch?v=GoZl3Hlv8LI

One more article about this shithead meddling in the Arizona Republican Primary last month. They were trying the same thing they did in Alabama to make and later break Roy Moore, using a SuperPAC that could remain anonymous through the primary.

>But Red and Gold used an increasingly common loophole of changing its filing schedule with the Federal Election Commission — switching from quarterly to monthly filing deadlines at a strategic moment — which allowed it to avoid having to file disclosures on certain dates before the primary.

politico.com/story/2018/09/20/super-pac-martha-mcsally-secretly-funded-833600

Attached: stop-fighting-globalism-soros.jpg (417x467, 54K)

I hope an American patriot kills you today George.

Y'all aint getting away with shit, even if your son pays your price.

Attached: george-soros.jpg (640x480, 133K)

Schöne Grüße nach Wien. Habt ihr nicht genug Türken da?

soros gives pol 10 billion dollars, pol changes the world.

This. The guy should be captured and trialed for terrorism and in general being a destroyer of nations.

If I was Trump I would do everything in my power to complete this. It would be a great show as well, see the fear in the eyes of the traitorous liberal scum.

>that is not his title you disrespectful little shit.

Agreed. Donald Trump is King of the Jews.

If he likes openness, why does he use SuperPACs and organizations in an attempt to obscure his involvement and protect bad actors?

Attached: HOW MANY JEWISH LOBBY GROUPS DO THEY NEED.jpg (1024x495, 72K)

I don't. I know exactly what his goal is. He doesn't want another industrial scale war in Europe ever again. In order to accomplish this, he wants to eradicate nationalism in Europe and the United States. Unfortunately, his solution runs counter to a central tenant of human nature, namely that we like our neighbors more than random people from the other side of the globe. And ultimately, his actions are only making things worse, because now that he helped import the third world to the first, and first world nationalism is on the rise, first world nationalists will never lack for scapegoats or targets for violence. And I can't blame them for that.

All in all, admirable, but woefully mistaken.

Open Society means it's open to foreign manipulation.
Soros = Rothschild

Here's some more of the shithead's NGOs. Be vigilant. All of these are his. These are all the groups responsible for "protests" (riots), media narratives, people getting deplatformed, and literal communists getting off for their crimes on video.

Attached: open-society-foundations-soros-splinter-groups.jpg (1018x420, 30K)

>implying the destruction of the (((United States of America))) is a bad thing
Go Soros, go!

Attached: EU-chan.jpg (1000x1200, 187K)

they hate their boss

>Open Society
>"good intentions"=> bad outcomes
said it himself at one point

this is why we aren't afraid to bomb foreign countries in the USA. literally because of people like you. keep talking pseudo-white Romanian nigger. soon you'll get the bomb.

Radu got rekt. Kek

Attached: Average-Romanian.jpg (800x597, 97K)

+1

This is why the (((USA))) must be wiped off the face of the earth, together with your (((chosen))) overlords.
Boomers like you should tortured before they're killed.

>cheering for a jew to beat the one country that has the potential military strength to beat the jews
this is why no one from romania has ever made a worthwhile intellectual contribution to the world at large

>the country that circumcises their own children as a mark of their adoration for (((God's Chosen People)))
>do anything against its masters
You're one of those delusional ones.

king of the taldmudists would work but I think user was not amused by your application of one of Christ's titles to a kike who stands in opposition to Christ

yeah ok faggot, get your sticks and rocks ready, I'm sure they'll totally BTFO our tanks, jet fighters and nuclear fucking bombs.
don't fuck with the eagle, or the eagle fucks with you, bitch.

We're not dumb enough to pick an open fight with you apes. We'll burn you down from within.

>Boomers like you should be tortured before they're killed
They are. It's called healthcare.

It's funny how Evangelicals hate Soros, the same Evangelicals that worship Israel. It's also funny how Netanyahu hates Soros. Really activates the almonds.

Attached: Benjamin-Netanyahu-Christian-Zionists-are-Scum.jpg (589x380, 73K)

yeah ok, all joking aside now, because I know this is the actual mentality. do you actually stop and ever think about this?
trust me. I live here. you don't want what's happening here to happen. it's a fucking nightmare. people like you DID succeed in taking this country down from the inside out. it's already over. you know what you accomplished? now you're gonna have a bunch of hyper aggressive shitskin niggers in control of the worlds largest and technologically advanced military the world has ever known. they're gonna control the nuclear codes.

you fucking pissed off retards destroyed us, but in the process you put YOUR OWN FATES in the hands of a bunch of inebriated monkeyniggers who despise you and all of Europe just because "u is whitey" (even though Romanians aren't really white, but whatever, that's another issue. to niggers and amerimutts you're considered white).

congratu fucking lations. you've made your bed. have fun sleeping in it, bitch.

Everyone hates you George. Why don't you just KYS?

>haaretz.com/us-news/why-netanyahu-hates-george-soros-so-much-1.5493574
You have to give it to them. The jews have managed to turn Jow Forumsack skinheads into jewish puppets.

We've always hated George

I don't want what's happening in the USA to happen here obviously. I do want it to happen in the USA. And Russia. And Israel. And China.
We will turn Europe into a fortress and watch as the world outside turns to mud.

Yes, because the jewish shills that own you astroturfed you into hating Soros.
George literally did nothing wrong.

erry time

Attached: C9DB60A5-9C72-420C-8E65-C7A054559186.jpg (1940x652, 553K)

No, because we hate all Jews. George is a baby-raping incompetent fuck who can burn in Hell for eternity.

god you're dumb and you totally missed the point.

George can rape as many babies as he wants as long as he ruins the USA along the way.

It's you who missed the point. A few muslims in Europe are not a problem, especially since they do not integrate. After the USA crumbles into a civil war, we will throw the muzzies out. I'm thinking that we will send them into the USA, to serve as fuel in the civil war there.

As for the niggers in the USA, they are more likely to nuke whitey in your own country than anyone else. The most likely outcome though is that your nukes will simply expire due to poor maintenance and blow up on their own, or rot inside their silos turning them into radioactive hazards for a few thousand years.

But, he's losing. Old man can't hack it. And he's surrounded by idiots.

Just go into your coffin already, Dracula.

Attached: 1467046477173.png (785x757, 123K)

He is just one man. More are busy at work. The USA is easy to push over the edge anyway. The hard work is already done and Trump has only slowed us down.

Doesn't matter to me. I never voted in my life. I don't consent. I'm ready for the civil war. I plan to become a warlord and conquer a large part of the East Coast

And by civil war I mean killing and robbing Jews.

>I'm ready for the civil war.
Not for long. We will take your guns soon.

god you really are dumb.
when the USA crumbles into civil war the point is that they're going to launch nukes in a panic at anyone they think could be a threat.
if niggers are in the White House they aren't gonna stop to nuke Europe lol.
you don't think ahead.
also you're an idiot for not realizing the same people who did this the USA are doing this to Europe too. "civil war in USA" is literally a part of their plan (look at George Soros and his whole family). seeing the US "collapse into civil war" isn't going to help you, you brainless moron, it's only going to destroy you. fucking dumbass. not to mention at bare minimum the entire global economy would collapse if that ever happened. and that's bare minimum. in real life the consequences would be far more far reaching.

Try it faggot.

>Why do you intentionally
Why are you the way your are?

Nukes aren't real user

oh. my. fucking. god. you people are hopeless.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were bombed with napalm or white phosphorus

He wants to dissolve boarders and is a huge progressive. Hes evil.

Nah: You're already dead.

What misunderstanding .
youtu.be/W4Q80sJFW8Q
youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog

FUCK HIM, thank you

Something about doing something in good faith blah blah blah.

get fucked christcuck

What would Soros know about good faith?

Exactly.

Fake news post proofs

youtu.be/8xxkJjxyXSQ

Based accellerationist.

Attached: 1537806956548.jpg (1291x1974, 1.59M)

Soros is a nazi, he supports controlled opposition antifascist fag groups to create a genuine fascist reaction.

Kek
Well done sir

>Why do you intentionally misunderstand George Soros and Open Society
>1 post by this ID
Imagine that.

because Jow Forums does not read

>not to mention at bare minimum the entire global economy would collapse

And this is exactly what we want. Panfascism will rise on the back of a hyperinflation.

Weimar 2.0 soon. We're going in dry!

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

Btw ... your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Godspeed!

Attached: willkommen_bienvenue_welcome.jpg (302x167, 7K)