The most annoying person on television

Attached: 220px-BillMaherSept10.jpg (219x295, 18K)

This isn't /tv/ you dumb nigger

It's not TV. It's HBO.

That's not Colbert.

Yeah hes a giant fag who used to be pretty funny but now its colbert TV MA

Bill is cool.

I actually don't mind Bill Maher at all.

However, the panel is nearly always braindead retarded, only the solitary guest position (sometimes) has people in it that are tolerable.

Attached: 1509406813144.jpg (500x500, 48K)

100% (((CATHOLIC)))

Actually for a liberal he's pretty-based to be quite frank with you. Defended our guy uncle AJ and stood up for freedom of speech

Attached: cryptojews.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

He’s actually funny but pushes a lot of bullshit in order to get big name guests

>he watches tv after 9/11
wew
lad.

>AJ
>our guy
Since when? Jow Forums has adamantly claimed that he is controlled opposition.

No, John Oliver is the most annoying and unfunny political commentator on television right now. He should pay to get his teeth fixed, and they should also fire all of the writers on his garbage show and get someone who is actually funny on staff.

At least Maher is capable of actually being funny.

Attached: JohnOliverTA.jpg (2400x1800, 619K)

Have you not heard of fat, surprisingly not gay, feels sorry for his wife, James Corden?

>had a sho called Politically Incorrect
>All the jokes were about how white people are stupid rednecks
So edgy

ChiCom bots do.

He is mildly entertaining but his audience is pretty obnoxious.

*blocks your path*

Attached: ADCC55B1-775A-4CDB-B3EC-3EE12274D0EE.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

You're a faggot.
>He’s actually funny
You're actually retarded
This. He's a scummy zionist and very chutzpadik about it. I would say he deserves a bullet but what he really deserves is to be skinned alive and tortured for the rest of his life in a medieval torture chamber.

John needs to have his balls cut off ony live TV. That would be pretty funny.

Raised Catholic, but is actally half Jewish

Give me a get out of jail free card from the US government and a rusty knife and I'll do it.

I disagree. Bill Maher calls out leftists on their hypocritical willingness to criticise Christianity but not Islam.

There are many more annoying leftists than Bill Maher. Here are some of them:

>Seth Myers
>Jim Jefferies
>Samantha Bee
>Rachel Maddow
>Ellen Degeneres
Etc.

he gave obama the cia manchurian nigger 1 million dollars, lol my sides what a fucking idiot.

>Maher calls out leftists on their hypocritical willingness to criticise Christianity but not Islam.
Watch his movie Religulous, or any clip from his show where Israel comes up. In his Religulous movie he makes fun of all the religions and how they're all crazy, but then when he gets to judaism, he focuses entirely on this group Jews For Jesus. Some unheard of shit that nobody gives a fuck about. That's right, the jews that are doing crazy unacceptable shit in the name of their religion aren't the zionists who want to go create a new country to fulfill biblical prophecy and cause the literal end of the world, the crazy ones are these "Jews for Jesus." There is no fate in the world too horrible for Bill Maher he should be chopped into pieces.

That does sound a bit wank, but I still think Maher is more tolerable than the other cunts I mentioned.

He has a very specific propaganda function, serves a certain niche audience, calls himself a "libertarian" but is basically a flaming Democrat etc. It's all just Hollywood bullshit at its most disgusting.

Attached: f4b680bf-01a5-44e1-9725-52e67107c3bc.jpg (690x1083, 63K)

He is so close to being /ourguy/.

They all fucking suck and I want to see bad things happen to everyone of them.

Attached: 1479048509137.jpg (501x1140, 382K)

His studio audience is the worst, they'll clap at anything.

He's mega Chad, I respect him at least

Only when it fits the libshit world view, they do not clap for anything that is not far left or Bill tells them to.

Attached: 1487396725961.png (542x360, 355K)

I never have to hear from or see this kike unless one of my alt-right podcasts plays a clip. He's just a washed up old establishment kike who likes to pretend as if he's some rebel, like all leftist thought leaders.

Bill gets it right like 10% of the time. Free speech/islam hes pretty consistent on.

His panels always suck like you said, and any time he gets roasted on his own show by some conservative he just says the stupidest joke you could imagine, then smirks and the crowd goes wild burying into laughter....

Holy fucking underrated Kek my fucking sides

2018?

>Jews For Jesus
They're not even Jews, they're just retarded Christians who like to LARP as Biblical Israelites.

Yeah colbert gets my vote too and I don't even watch TV or any videos of these talk shows that gets uploaded to YouTube etc.

New rule. Everything I say the applause sign goes on.

Are there any anons here that can actually say they never like Bill Maher?
Before the democrats went from “we’ll never budge on entitlements” to fuck entitlements for diversity.

The most annoying man on television is Wil Wheaton

Attached: C85845AD-396B-4CB3-BFE0-C86A87BA02AE.jpg (225x225, 22K)