BILL COSBY DINDU NUFFIN

DAS RITE! RAYCIS WHITEY PUT HIM IN THAT JAILCELL

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-25 at 3.05.49 PM.png (637x459, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1044660396336926720
youtube.com/watch?v=hHZ6qWT-G9c
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=suspected white supremacist
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/908463507246522368?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1044660396336926720

Why are you on twitter? I mean, I can understand Trump being there, trying to help those that need to be killed before they shoot up Vegas or another school, but you, you are a fucking twitter traitor bitch.

>jobs
>employment

Attached: smug anime girl.jpg (600x600, 230K)

Tariq doesn't understand that more white people liked Bill than black people.

Ya'll niggers were constantly busting on his house nigger shenanigans. Now you gotta go and be like OMG FUCKING WHITEY AT IT AGAIN.

Fuck you nigger hypocrites. None of you gave two shits about Cosby.

I hope more blacks turn on libs.

But white supremacy doesn't exist OP. Just white hate, or intolerance to whites with white supermacy meme's.

Personally I like looking at cute little oriental chicks, but that's just me.

Attached: babymetal-japan.png (807x483, 630K)

I'm ok with this.

Feminists will realise they're not on the same side.

Brooke Baldwin wants to shit on face youtube.com/watch?v=hHZ6qWT-G9c

This is the shit that tears the farthest lefties apart. In the name of equality, female victims of any race have to be believed if they accuse a male, but accusing or convicting a minority is racist.
There is point where they are going to get confused when they take on the causes of people who also have it out for each other. Fake leftists who also embrace hyper-individuality is the most contradictory ideology you can get.

Kek

Attached: Capture.jpg (610x310, 34K)

i dont believe any accusations against cosby and i think hes an innocent man that was thrown in jail; specifically because he was the actual example of a strong, conservative black american man that inner city african americans would look up to.

Das rite while whitey bois like Harvey Weinstein go unpunished

Attached: Capture.jpg (583x264, 39K)

Too fucking predictable. Whitey getting backlash for what ((())) does.

i know at the very least that janice dickinson is lying because there is no amount of drugs that could have put her down for that long in the 70's

this is the first time i've seen tariq with a reasonable point

we should ask tariq about all the bill clinton accusers who never got justice, FUCKING EVIL WHITEY CLINTONS

And people doubt meme magic

Attached: wellp.jpg (1312x249, 34K)

When the democrats institute one-party control, there will be no laws or courts for shitskins and women.

if it wasn't for white people, most Blacks wouldn't have a job.

Attached: 1536945498133.jpg (948x780, 369K)

Lets make feminist and niggers fight against eatch other

Kek Tariq is the greatest
Yes, whatever happened with the allegations against Neil Degrassi Tyson?

Spend less time crying about fake racism and spend more time focusing on real racism AND YOU WON'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS NYUUUUUUGGGGGAAAAAA

Attached: 1536714749662m.jpg (1024x576, 183K)

Did Tariq washed his ass?

kek I hope niggers and feminists fight each other and eat themselves to death

>Weinstein
>white
We all know (((why))) nothing really happened to him

ho lee fuk this is real. i'm fucking DEAD L M F A O

Attached: 1519852034312.gif (450x450, 1.12M)

Racism vs Sexism, who wins?

Tariq is a troll. He is retarded and racist sure, but the majority of what he does now is just trolling to make money off dumb ass niggers.

>Bill Cosby spoke out about obama and his shitty healthcare package.
>immediately accused of rape by whores that slept with anyone and anything for self gratification
>the free mason cialition carried out a court assassination of Cosby

#BelieveSurvivors

So should a black woman be for or against Cosby? Which side will they take in the inevitable women vs blacks war?

Actually, Cosby got brought down because hes one of the few successful black men to tell blacks they are killing themselves and to stop crying. Cosby is based as fuck.

You mean the white supremacy that demands affirmative action and race-based quotas in favor of blacks? Or the white supremacy that has me terrified of leaving my apartment in my downtown neighborhood out of fear I or my loved ones will be attacked by blacks unprovoked? The white supremacy that allows black criminals to walk free all the time? The white supremacy that prevents us from calling blacks and shitskins out on their uncivilized behavior out if fear we WILL actually lose our jobs? The same white supremacy that denies us places in college despite getting better grades and working harder than lazy stupid blacks who don't earn shit? The same white supremacy that does not allow for an honest discussion about black on white crime? About blacks destroying decent white neighborhoods after they move in and take over? Or the overrepresentation of blacks in media? Music? Sports? Et cetera, et cetera.

He is delusional about "white supremacy".

If only tariq would stop blaming whites and start blaming jews

hes so close to the truth

He's right but for the wrong reasons. Cosby dindu nuffin

>Nog literally put in jail for giving out blue pills
Judge is based and red pilled

this tbqh

Anyone know the evidence they found to convict him? or did he get (((metoo'ed)))?

Tariq doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground

Twitter is nothing but virtue-signalling blue checkmarks and anti-white vitriol, wtf is this dumbass on

Attached: nomnom.jpg (1024x683, 210K)

he said he did it

I thought the benadryl whore was black?

Shabbos goy Tariq trying to deflect the heat on to the white man when it was the kikes going after a black man who doesn't represent "urban" values.

lel

Yeah guys these women definitely werent trading sex for drugs.

They were just invited over, and given drugs for free.

They had no idea what going to a drug fueled party at Bill Cosbys could possibly entail.

Also I heard when groupies get back stage passes at rock concerts they are raped by the rockstars!!!!!!

>this is some wierd neo puritanical shit if you ask me.

Bump to expose Tariq to newfags as the shabbos goy he is

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=suspected white supremacist

I sure ook supreme
My actions are supremely effective
I also happen to be white
So you hate me because you think I'm great?
Wew! You're so screwed up.
But you want me to give you a job too now?
Let me get back to you on that ... ;)

>Shabbos goy Tariq
Hardly

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/908463507246522368?lang=en

>ook supreme
*look

Attached: IMG_6567.jpg (682x1024, 127K)

Holy shit, the crazy fucker is saying anyone who agrees with Cosby going to jail is only agreeing because they are scared of being sacked by a white supremacist ...fucking lol
Is this a new tactic or have I missed the boat?

Attached: 764362578.jpg (480x360, 17K)

If he isn't trolling he must be the dumbest nigger on this whole planet

Attached: tariq_nasheed_line_of_thought.png (992x695, 20K)

He's just trying to bulldoze his retard followers away from connecting it with #MeToo and being just another case of piled on fake accusations against a guy who promoted decent living with his public persona and encouraged young blacks to avoid the pitfalls of niggerdom

The mental gymnastics behind this are incredible. These people have an end goal of blaming white people and just try to work the facts around to make perpetrators into victims and victims into perps

Honestly, he’s right, but not for the reason he thinks.
(((They))) certainly did a number on him for stepping off the plantation, where Nigsheed is wrong is in thinking that it was just whitey being raycis.

I would seriously kill this nigger, no questions asked.
Just give me the location and immunity against murder charges.

Fairly certain Tariq is a right wing paid operative at this point. It's the only logical explanation.

Believe in something, even if it mean sacrificing everything.

Just do it.

this faggot is seriously overplaying the race card. white pippo gonna say fuck it real soon because you dont call rape and defend the rape with white supremacy while u black as shit. Nasheeed is saying rape is cool as long as u can blame it on white supremacy. Faggots.

Attached: polbase-5acd4a3d65f48.jpg (472x472, 52K)

Suspected white supremacist Ben Shapiro will never cover the disparity in treatment between blacks and fellow suspected white supremacists.

Is Tariq even taken seriously by anyone anymore? He's the poster child of racebaiting, and it's a bit too obvious.

He's /ourcontrolledopposition/ in case you haven't figured that out by now.

WASH YO ASS

Holy fuck its true

Attached: th.jpg (176x132, 5K)

Based Welsh

Attached: 1536205210665.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

I hope the media clears out quickly. I take the train out of Norristown and it's always a big fucking mess when there is Cosby court stuff going on.

It's getting to that point, user..

also sidenote
HELLO FBI
I KNOW YOU'RE MONITORING ME :)

Looks like someone needs to wash his ass

>All he did wuz offer her Benadryl for her sneezies!

Absolute kek

Attached: laugh.gif (600x580, 472K)

>jews rape en masse in hollywood
those fucking whyte people amirite

Attached: 1537639120217.png (442x509, 172K)

bill cosby did it to himself. he let a trail unfold that had passed the statute of limitations for the offense in the state it had allegedly happened in. it was clear the trial was done for financial reasons and if a crime had taken place she should have reported it that day like any sane person. im sure she would have been given a mountain of money like michael jackson molestation accusers

as a result what was used in the civil case and the fact that the trial was allowed to even happen was used to open a criminal case and used as evidence of wrong doing

Take your medicine, you arent interesting enough to warrant anyone paying attention to you, let alone the fucking FBI.

Weinstein is from (((the tribe))) of the (((chosen people.))) If we charged and convicted him, there would be cries of anti semitism from here to Israel.

The dindu apologist is right this time. This prosecution was a political kangaroo court. Not because he is black, but because he is a conservative and a threat to jew dominance of the black vote.

The rumors about Cosby's sexual proclivities had been circulating for years. He was only exposed after his criticisms of modern black culture pissed off a lot of blacks and leftists. Now his lawyer is defending him by sounding like one of the blacks that Cosby criticized. Note to blacks: Don't criticize black victimization culture if you have any skeletons that you want to keep in the closet.

This.

Is he foing to get his pudding popped?

The funniest is how he capitalized Black. They do that shit, you know. Even the smartest and most educated black people just completely refuse to obey even the simplest rules of grammar, and some really would put animated gifs into research papers and essays if they could.

Oh. That's not what happened at all. He refused to give up his entire african art collection to a (((museum))) and also withheld some money meant for "political" causes.

No shit, he's just baiting us now.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x155, 15K)

tariq is the biggest contrarian of all time
he is worse than you retards