Are these the Balkan Jews?

Looking at the history of the Ottoman Empire it is surprising to see so many fucking Albanians in positions of power.
A good analogy could be made with Jews in the US, but unlike them, they dominated the military.
Could Jow Forums or Albanian anons share more on this phenomenon?
To give you a perspective it is speculated that 39 prime ministers were Albanians of born to Albanian parents, clearly this is a widespread case.

Attached: 87152564-EE4B-40A7-99C7-689586507E8E.jpg (498x677, 104K)

Albanians and other Balkan rape babies were useful because their loyalty was to the sultan and not to individual turkic tribes. That was the main purposeof devshirme. To keep the sultan safe from coups.

I see, a good explanation indeed.

No we're just good at what we do if we don't have a sword to our throat 24/7.

What Turkic tribes would you be speaking of?

nope its the serbs scum of the earth

Could you elaborate on that?

Albanian here.
The reason there were many Albanians in power in the Ottoman Empire was because it was the pragmatic thing to do.
They didn't give in to the empire easily. When Skanderbeg died, they basically had no choice.
Many converted to Islam, whether they believed in it or not, and joined the empire.
Albanians aren't stupid. Don't fall for the Jow Forums memes. They got into those positions of power for the sake of the Albanian people and their country. They were a small population fighting an empire, that doesn't last long.
Also, you're thinking to much about it. There isn't any conspiracy, it was just a case of a people trying to survive, that's all.
The Albanians, like their neighbors, were being forced to convert to Islam through taxes and lack of privileges/rights.
It's also quite comical that the Romanian is calling Balkaners rape babies. Stop projecting Shlomo. We aren't rape babies and neither are our neighbors. We also aren't Turkic tribes, don't listen to that mongoloid, he's probably not even a real Romanian, most likely a Gypsy larping.

bait thread confirmed
piss off meme flag
/sage

>To give you a perspective it is speculated that 39 prime ministers were Albanians of born to Albanian parents
Don't forget the Albanian that went to Egypt and ruled it.
Basically confirms that Europeans were made to conquer and get into high positions.
It's a shame Albanians get so much shit from retards on Jow Forums.

Attached: Pasha.jpg (769x944, 130K)

We have always been invaded by empires, or otherwise nations far larger and stronger than us, and never had an opportunity to develop without outside meddling. Albania of today is still missing half the lands historically populated by Albanians. The only real ally we've ever had has been the USA from WW1 onward, when they forbid diving Albania up between our neighbors and then later stopped the genocide in Kosovo.

He probably means that Albanians have had bad luck in terms of development.
There was always a hindrance like the Roman Empire conquering them, invading tribes, the Ottomans, Communism, world power interferences, genocides, etc.
They have always been occupied with survival that developing outside of that has been difficult.

No, S*rbs are the Jews of Europe, just more nigger-like.
>
This.

Attached: 1537615015892.jpg (523x331, 35K)

Are you a self-hating Serb or diaspora?

Well obviously you aren't stupid, considering you guys have one of the strongest organized crime in Europe, and some Albanians I know certainly aren't dumb, that isn't what worries me.
One of my friends told me about this, along with the Illyric emperors of the Roman Empires, if the Illyrian theory is true, you can see a pattern developing.

>one of the strongest organized crime in Europe
Correct.
It's a shame that such intelligence goes to a successful mafia, but it makes sense.
The communist era left Albania with rubble.
The mafia took over the government and a lot of desperate, capable people turned to crime.

>that isn't what worries me
Explain. What worries you about us?

I know that we had a waffen SS division in Albania, also albania was one of the main factors that Austria Hungary was in odds with Serbia that sparked WW1, so techincally we were always the same team.
One thing I don't like is the Muslims in your country, any chance you may drive them out?

What worries me is what will the newer generations will do, certainly they won't follow in a life of crime, so will the EU be the 4th superstate you guys infiltrate?

>One thing I don't like is the Muslims in your country, any chance you may drive them out?
Trust me, religion is just a title in Albania, which to me as a Catholic is unfortunate.
If Albania could take Catholicism seriously like they did in the past again, I would move back there.
As for driving out muslims, you can ask the same question with other Euro countries that have muslims. How do we drive them out to begin with is a better question.

>so will the EU be the 4th superstate you guys infiltrate?
I honestly don't know.
Albania is in queue for EU membership, same as Bosnia and Serbia, but it looks unlikely that we'll get in.
Albania, Serbia, and Bosnia are all poor countries, so wealth isn't a factor for why the EU would want us in.
We also have a lot conflict with each other, so that's another factor that pushes us away from the EU.
They predict we may have a chance to get in on 2025, but again, sounds like false hopes.
I personally hope that none of those three get in the EU.
Tensions against the EU are rising and it might prove to be an obstacle for them rather than an aid.

Attached: Albania on Religion.jpg (1135x66, 32K)

No, that's a cat.

>drive them out
We don't fight each other over religions.

How do you know that the muslims won't be pro Turkey then?

Because the majority of Albanians are pro-West, even the supposed muslims.
Albania has been pro-western for about 2 decades now.
A lot of Albanians also hold resentment for the Turks because of the Ottoman Empire.

Albanians were the only ones who could speak multiple languages which was necessary to rule such a large empire. Ottomans themselves weren’t able to do this because their language was lingua Franca so they didn’t really need to learn other languages. That meant that Albanians would have connections in Albania, Greece, Serbia, Bosnia, and the rest of the Empire. It also helped immensely that Albanians were actively participating in battles as Jannisaries which would allow them to have a great deal of power and money (much like US 5 star generals today). Being that they came from a small country everyone was related so in a sort of way they were like Jews in US today, if Jews controlled the military (which they do de-facto).

All in all they were just better than everyone else and their background made them well-suites to be leaders in the empire, that’s why 80% of the Grand Veizers were Albanian even though they were like 5% of the empire.

Jews don't control the army on where it's power is exercised, not to much generals, officers and soldiers though, contrary to Albanians which were soldiers themselves.

>genocide in Kosovo

>so in a sort of way they were like Jews in US today
Also, let me point out the fact that Albanians have this weird brotherhood thing where even if you don't know them, if they find out you're Albanian too, they'll help you out.
My dads friends did this to me.
I don't even know them, but they treat me like a son.
I guess that's similar to the Jews b/c they also have a weird brotherhood thing.
Honestly, that should just be the norm with every population.
Help out your kin.

That’s why I said they control the military de facto in decision making. Albanian physically controlled the Ottoman military, the Sultans also did this to make sure other Turk wouldn’t pull a coup on their ass.

Also this. Still to this day.

>every single one of countless genocides that my country has committed was a hoax, you guys!!!
Honestly Serbs are even worse than the Jews.

Well how are the Albanians in the US doing then?

Well speaking from experience, during high school Albanians never tended to band together for a fight while Turks were super cowardly unless in large groups.
Perhaps it's also that you guys also possess a warlike nature, because I don't think that the Sultan put them in charge so that he was safe from a coup.
Then again, what stopped an Albanian from staging a coup?

There aren't many Albanians in the U.S. so I don't know, but I can give you my anecdotal experience thus far.
My dad opened a business when I was 14 and it was successful. Since then he's opened 3 more businesses and they've been successful too.
Mom is a stay at home mom though.
I'm currently working to become a surgeon.
Both my brothers have picked up a trade.
One of them started a company in that trade, that's going well so far.
They both make good money.
My cousins are also doing okay. All of them are in uni right now.

Again, it just depends, like any other people.
So far, the Albanians that I've met in the U.S. seem to be very smart and disciplined.

Albanian couldn’t stage a coup for the same reason Jews can’t openly stage a coup in the US, they’re only 3% of the population and they’d be wiped out in a heartbeat if they’re (((found))). Same goes for Albanians in the US, they’re a very small group, maybe 0.1% of the population therefore not many people know or care about them.

The best Albanians you’re gonna find are going to be in Canada and the USA simply because most of them are legal immigrants and properly vetted. In Europe they’re hit and miss since a lot of them are illegals and one way or the other they’ll find trouble with the law.

This sums it up.
There would be no point because they don't have the men for it and it risks their lives.
Plus, it's just a stupid move to make.
Not only does it destroy trust between them and the host nation, but it makes a new enemy.
Just foolish overall.

That is nice user, what kind of surgeon are you going to specialize in?

That is correct, though they usually operate on higher levels of crime, and are far more harder to put down rather than the usual Arab/Turk/Moroccan etc.
My uncle works in the State police so I always rely on him for proper insight on these situations.

Thank you.
My main target is Neurosurgery.
Ideally, I'd like to start my own business linked to this field as well, but that'll take a while, so baby-steps I suppose.
As of right now, I'm working at my dad's business and studying, so I have a long road ahead of me.