How do we deal with the Atheist problem?

How do we deal with the Atheist problem?

Attached: 1507433843065.jpg (689x1000, 202K)

it fixes itself.

hang them

problem?

How?

Attached: 1456434088840.jpg (780x564, 46K)

It’s not a problem faggot, dumb people ruin everything, religious or not.

Anyone who believes in god is a submissive bitch who likes to be bossed around by some ancient LARPer.

Be real men and stop being cucks by reverting to atheism.

Why are atheists so fucking autistic?

>I believe in god because it gives me hope
>"HURRRR DAS WRONG!!! NO GODD!!! HURRR!!!"

>I believe in god because it gives me hope
t.

Attached: 1521095401089.png (620x581, 16K)

Religion is usefull for rulers. Possibly the only force that can keep righteous men from destroying opression

I can't believe how many people believe in god on this retarded board.

Atheists only argue against Christianity

Germany needs another Austrian leader who can guide the German people to a hopeful and prosperous future. Question is, are you up to the task?

Like image related.

Raise your kids right and mock fedoras. They will never recover.

Attached: 1390089203368.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Attached: trump white vote.png (722x622, 33K)

It solves itself in a generation, because atheists don't breed.
But they're not even atheists, they're secular humanists, they're so-called "lack of a belief in a deity" is tangential to their actual credo which is full of a bunch of axiomatic bullshit assume to be true a priori.
If you're an atheist, why the fuck would you believe in egalitarianism, a view coming straight out of Christian humanism and making no sense outside of the theological and metaphysical structures of Christian belief. Yet atheists adopt it almost wholesale and promote it as a moral good and don't even know why.

Based Swede

>t. jordan pederstein

for every fedora meme atheist, there's a cracked out nigger on death row that who's"only god can judge me" christian.

like you stupid nigger lovers don't realize your theism is cuckoldry in the highest degree.

I'm anti-egalitarian and anti-humanist and anti-based-washyourpenis-man.

So a bunch of Christcucks out fuck the atheists and that’s the solution? More retarded Christfags believing in nonsense? Literally Idiocracy in 100 years, except no one will be white because the spics and Arabs outbreed everyone.

based

>a view coming straight out of Christian
Egalitarianism is explicitly atheist. It spawned during the """Enlightenment"""

Attached: 1536301912799.png (1000x1000, 331K)

>christcuck

Attached: muh christcuck.jpg (933x581, 147K)

God believers are retarded and clearly easily fooled

Christians don't believe in the equality of humanity? Christian humanism wasn't a major product of the early Enlightenment. Sorry Christcucks, you're taking your responsibility in spawning modernity, in spawning your own negation, your own philosophies tainted with Semitic influences birthed the Jacobinism and Marxism that it has been engaged in a death struggle with ever since.
Read Spengler.

ITT: Zoomers rebelling against their atheist parents/societies by LARPing as Christians.

Cringe and redditpilled

>Christians don't believe in the equality of humanity
No. Literally nothing in the Bible about that.

The All are one in Christ Jesus line? Neither Greek nor Jew? Are we being revisionist now? Are we pretending Christcucks weren't second only to Jews in promoting desegregation and race-mixing?

>literally no actual arguments against atheism
Lol. You Christcucks are retarded.

Atheism is true. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Literally this.

Means all can be saved. You're dumber than a nigger.

Attached: whoooopsy.jpg (400x239, 21K)

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, you dumb fuck.

>all can be saved
Nah, kikes can't be saved. Niggers are too savage to be saved. Spics are too worshiping their pagan voodoo bullshit to be saved. Asians are too insectlike to be saved. Muslims want to chop of your heads and save your women for their harems.

>Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
Proving a negative is an impossibility.

>'consuming' media

Dystopian.

This. The Bible does not contain the idea that all men are equal (you may hear it in church sometimes, but that's because the culture says it, and it's hard for people not to absorb what gets reiterated endlessly around them.)

trickle down redpilling from the intellectual dark web

Attached: DgLTanYW4AIWxNI.jpg (539x450, 50K)

Counter their arguments. Show what bullshit their fake science is. Pray for them. Then let God handle them.

Seething.

They also only argue with the Christians silly enough to take them seriously as well. The cuckeeists (atheists) don't argue with me because I refuse to countenance their vacuous non-arguments.

Unironically this. There are zero atheists that qualify as good people. Christian ISIS when??

Haha what? Are you retarded? Does this mean you would believe in the existence of invisible pink elephants regardless of whether it's true or not?

No it isn't. If I claimed "the Empire State Building doesn't exist" then you can prove me wrong by showing me evidence of the Empire State Building, can't you? Similarly, when I claim that God doesn't exist, you can prove me wrong by showing me evidence of God.

So go on, show me some evidence of God.

No, I am not. And that's not an argument.

Attached: not an argument.png (500x365, 73K)

All men are created equal, is from the declaration of Independence. Which is probably the second or third greatest document ever written.

If not God, then where?

lack of evidence isn't evidence of lack. you have the same amount of evidence to prove He doesn't exist, and you're self-centric view of the world is naive.

What is the millenial obsession with identifying oneself by a single group label? I consider myself atheist but I don't feel the need to post this cringe shit all over various social media. It's a part of what I am, not my entire being. Fucking hell.

If "part of what you are" is the lack of something, it says a lot about your rationale.

You're right, the kikes and non-whites are on a different spiritual diet. You may feed them Christianity all you want to, but they won't know what to do with it and it's ultimately a waste of time. You may, however find more succhess in controlling them with Christians, in a police-state situation, than with Christianity, in a religious situation. Even the Africans
Christians are really only being propped up by well-intentioned but misguided whites, same as they are being propped up in their Mahometanism by well-intentioned but misguided Arabs. Blacks every where would revert back to animism in a single generation were they left to their own, isolated.

sure, because the muslims kill them

You don't. Atheists are correct and christcucks are degenerate, narcissistic losers who unknowing suck Jewish cock.

There are zero Christians who do not qualify is degenerate psychopaths and domesticated pussies. Christian holocaust when?

Attached: 1488769499814.png (800x600, 735K)

Seething.

"all men are created equal" does not at all mean the same as "all men are equal". (Also, obviously, the Declaration of Independence is not the Bible.)

>Le Fedora meme.

Come on, come up with something new for once. You low IQ faggots have been screeching that old meme for decades.

Attached: 1423704484808.png (640x480, 33K)

I like an alternate gender and choose to believe they dont exist. What does that make me?

Not seething, just stating the truth.

>lack of evidence isn't evidence of lack. you have the same amount of evidence to prove He doesn't exist
that retarded logic could be used to argue for the existence of fairies or dragons or literally anything

It's actually easier to believe in intelligent design rather than the Big Bang idea that matter created itself which is a scientific impossibility

I'm pretty sure that cuckeeists (atheists) are much, much more homosexual, "faggot," than are Christians. :^)

Of course not. One is equality of opportunity and the other is equality of outcome. The founders were smart cookies.

Wouldn't want to admit to being triggered now would we? :^)

That doesn't answer my question you ape

Where what? Where did we come from? The big bang, stupid.

This guy answered you pretty well: Should I start believing in invisible pink elephants despite having no evidence for their existence?

Your arguments have been countered every time and it's left everyone of you butthurt. You can't face the reality that you are objectively wrong and god doesn't exist so you deny the truth in our arguments and choose to live in your own bubble reality.

Christians are incredibly narcissistic and can't handle the ego-death that comes from realizing god doesn't exist and reality doesn't bend to their ego.

>"Christian holocaust when?"
When you lose enough weight to get out of the house without an infarction, we'll see.

Attached: IMG_1076.jpg (615x409, 62K)

60-IQ Africans breed like rats, do you want to compae yourself to them?

Unless you want to stretch out your brain, literally questioning your own existence, potentially several times an hour; which of course would drain your confidence and deprive you of your sexual appeal for women, ultimately ending your own genetic line, (because women adore confidence).

>can't handle ego death
Stop posting anytime

a faggot
animals should be easy enough to prove. a "being" that operates at a level higher than any corporeal concept is something mankind will never have a frame of reference for.

Yeah, that's one of the few things we still need a "god of the gaps" for, we'll probably never be able to determine exactly how the universe was formed.

Tell that to all the boy molesting catholic priests, and evangelic preachers caught sucking dick. Your whole religion revolves around worshiping and loving a dude. That seems pretty damn gay.

I'm not at all, but you can believe whatever makes you feel like you are "winning".

You type like a faggot and probably are one

>more sodomite talk from the more-probable sodomite

I'm not fat bro. You can't win an argument without resorting to fictitious personal attacks.

Nope.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>More denial from a potentially gay christfag.

Intelligent design doesn't fix the problem of origins because you still have the problem of the origin of said intelligence. If you had intelligence you might have thought that out a bit more.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Will Jow Forums ever stop LARPing as Christians?

Atheism is true. Anyone with a brain knows it.

Saved

Just tell them they don't care about science and inquire what has there "intellectuals" done to expand and purify it.

>Big bang
Ill just assume you believe in evolution. Which makes you a tool. The odds of biogenesis being the start of life are 10^2000. Which are so astronomically bad, its unlikely life started here like that but impossible that life started anywhere in the universe naturally and believing in that is actually even dumber than believing that The Empire State building could occur from natural phenomenon. Every beam, every inlayed pane of glass, every desk, All the concrete with rebar. Yeah, has better odds than bioevolution. So I do pity fools such as your self.

But im going to bed. You can respond with well, "infinite time" now and show you dont even know the laws of thermodynamics.

>Doesn't understand different types of love able to be felt by human beings
>Has vast catalogue of heretics and hucksters being faggots
>Constantly referencing homosexuality and homosexual acts
>Expects to be taken seriously
This is the average atheist, folks.

Attached: IMG_0912.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

it's not true retard it cannot be proven or disproven. prove to me there isn't a bearded man or spaghetti monster that's floating in the clouds.

>muh respectability!
No, user., you may keep your "respectability." I don't care even if you are giving it away for free; you keep it.

I'm sure you're not, champ.

Imagine explaining space travel to a fish. It's brain can't comprehend it. explaining the origin of existence to a human is the same thing. However it's not unrealistic to admit that there are things our brains aren't developed enough to understand. Also you're retarded

Make Theism a morally and philosophically well adjusted position rather than a method of organization used to manipulate people.

Without the enlightenment and the technology/scientific advancement you faggots would still be living in mudhuts and dying of smallbox, much less posting on the internet.

Christians are as nutty and out of touch with reality as anarcho-primitivists.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

Based mass replay

If believing in invisible pink elephants kept someone from going near a den of predators, the person who believed would survive and you wouldn't. It's very simple to understand why truth doesn't matter sometimes. In fact, I would say truth doesn't matter most of the time. Truth is philosophical masturbation. All that matter are results. You're a myopic 12 year old who thinks it's cool to be an atheist.

>How do we deal with the Atheist problem?
You don't. Just mention Islam and watch how they start screeching about inclusive spaces for marginalized communities.
Look up their 'Reason Rally' and how it felt apart within a year.

They're the most suicidal "religious" group. They're just a bunch of pretentious manlets who want to feel superior.
>oh you believe in god? Well u r wrong! hahaha

Attached: 1531863965681.png (637x445, 54K)

I'm edgy, not cringey you literal fucking retard.

shouting cringe as a blanket insult is probably projection.

so truthfully, you find Christianity cringe, or yourself specifically?

Attached: 1451158402637.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Oh look there are a few cringey atheists so atheism is a terrible thing. Forget the fact it’s virtually impossible to fault, these neckbeard atheists exist so it must be trash.

Hellfire doesn't exist brah, neither does god.

Keep denying how faggy Catholics/Protestants are buddy.

I'm not, but judging by how many anti-atheist threads you faggots create a day, I'd say you are triggered 24/7.

Individualists like yourself are just silly and parasitic, though, user.

Hell is for ever!

>worshiping and loving a dude
Is God a dude? I mean, according to most theists' concept of god(s) we're talking about an all-powerful being who created reality out of nothing. A being that can create life at will, that has no concept of time and has existed and will exist forever.
I don't even know if a being with that much power would even consider genders on its level of existence(s).

They get rid of themselves. Majority of atheists are infertile

Attached: 1442964119607.jpg (1680x1050, 540K)