youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depletion_force
youtu.be/cGz9BVJ_k6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because faith doesn't require money.

we accept him
it's the talmudists that don't accept him

Attached: 161214_christian-soldiers.jpg (700x394, 74K)

Talmudists, KKK, wahabiists, sikhs, shaolin buddhists, and the bushido honouring yakuza clans are unironically he last hope of Hyperborean traditions.

in here some alternative interpretations and views i consider to be accurate. guess you will enjoy it

Jews BTFO

If you accept him you are a christian. Why call yourself a jew?

Jesus never existed you fucking jew rat

Why cant you jew worshipping trash bugger off already?

because their whole pharasee-shit is based of them being the "chosen people" ie "only ones going to heaven" and they have no intention of sharing it with the filthy goyim. they totally ignore their ancient purpose in god's plan and think it was all about them, when it barely was

He was not the final redpill. He simply delivered the final redpill: high-trust morality, which is white morality, is better than everything else. That's why the jews killed him in the most gruesome way they could manage, and why they're trying to get all the rest of us killed whether we're Christians or not. All Abrahamic/Semitic religions are for fags anyways.

Attached: jesus_on_the_jews.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Shitskins can't be saved why would they?

I hope (((they))) see the light and stop being so damn evil.

Attached: 0F5CE068-D0FC-4A18-BEA0-943C7E7F1AE3.jpg (310x382, 64K)

Hail to you sand nigger. We may not have the power in this world now, but when we do, we will be sure to thoroughly stomp your peoples' throats in, it is real, it will happen. You have made the right choice, when we acquire the power back again, in due time, perhaps you will be spared of our Aryan wrath. I see your people admit they are pussies in my mind's eye, I see their guiltiness. You have done good, mamzer servant, you ought to reward yourself, maybe a cheeseburger, or a fairly priced watch.

Attached: Nordic Ideal.jpg (187x270, 11K)

A story about a Jew written by Jews? And you think it's true?

>siding with talmudist and LARPing feds
the absolute state of pagans

What belief do you subscribe to?

If Jesus existed today Jow Forums wouldn't accept him.

Kill yourself

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

i dont know man
God is a nazi.
>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Caring for the fellow people and supporting the poor

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Jow Forums is hated by the world, this means we are chosen

>15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Jow Forums usually just wants to watch the world burn.

Attached: Revelation of pol.png (1440x2000, 1.07M)

This response to a jew professing Jesus is God , is an eyeopener about nazis being the satanic arm of zionists that are ready to massacre jews if they dont fall in line with their Luciferian doctrine.

Yep, may Jesus save them.

huur hurur huurr huurr huurr huur huurr uuur huurr huurr with their huuru huurr huurr.

Attached: 1519471684096.webm (450x417, 1.1M)

youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Not an argument, but funny webm nonetheless :-}

>that last one

But what's more convincing of God's divine hands than seeing beauty of the natural world he created?

Attached: 1533924868687.jpg (2560x1440, 1.4M)

I second that, the amount of teenage angst in that post makes me wonder how bad kids these days are being brainwashed.

If God was a nazi, wild bushes and cockroaches would be the full flora and fauna

yup

Attached: Christianity.png (800x723, 475K)

Jews invented Christianity to create a stock of goyim slaves, that is what Evangelicals are today.

the world is beautifull, well nature is, but what we did to it through satans corruption is everything but beautiful.
also why would you love the creation and not the creator for what beauty he created for you?

The Jews that accept Christ are already Christian. The rabbis try to keep the jews on the reservation by lying and hiding the truth about him. So you get this rotten core of people over time who's entire religion revolves around denying christ because we keep peeling off the decent Jews.

The Jews that accept Christ should baptize Orthodox.

The beauty exists at all levels too.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."
-Heisenberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depletion_force
Things like this: Entropic Forces, Phase Transitions, and other surprising things in statistical mechanics point towards God

Because accepting Jesus means they have to give up their claim of being "God's chosen people" and all their rituals and shit.

Beavers build dams.
Dogs bark and fetch.
Baptize a dog and he won't build a dam.
Baptize a beaver, and he won't fetch or bark.

Kike is always kike.

Because all Abrahamic religions are really meh.

youtu.be/cGz9BVJ_k6s

Baptism contains exorcisms

beaver build dam because is beaver, change genetic baptism? no, kike still have kike gene, undermine host nation regardless water, cheat goyim

> Doesnt know that aside physical reality there is so much more

The NT wasn't written by "Jews," it wasn't even written in Hebrew, but in Greek and Aramaic.

unverified assertion, rather trust eyes, kike does kikery always, undermine goyim, existence of white persons too important to rely superstition

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you numbskulls

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (374x500, 43K)

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

The essence of kikery is denial of God

Except 95 out of 100 biblical scholars would agree Jesus was a real historical figure. Occam's razor demands as much.

>Except 95 out of 100 biblical scholars would agree Jesus was a real historical figure
You haven't read any biblical scholars so you have no idea what they think

95 out of 100 biblical scholars are probably also Christian with a vested interest in Jesus having existed. What percentage of Quranic scholars are Muslim do you think?

I listened to a very nice podcast I'm inclined to trust.

Sure, but their argument still holds. It's simply easier to believe that a historical guy called Jesus really did exist and got crucified sometime in the early 1st century Judea than presume that an entire religious movement somehow was successfully founded upon a lie.

>I listened to a very nice podcast I'm inclined to trust.
Wow, what a brilliant argument! 115 IQ in verbal reasoning for all the world to see

>presume that an entire religious movement somehow was successfully founded upon a lie.
It wasn't "founded on a lie", you dolt. It was founded with a Jesus who only every appeared in dreams, and that LATER evolved into a tradition of Jesus being a real person

Like, 50 or 60 years later

>He's the final redpill
He is, it's crazy, I just read Ezekiel (old testament Jewish prophet) and compared the old man's prophecy of the coming messiah to the new-testament gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John). From what I read, Jesus already fulfilled most of the messianic-prophecies during his time on earth, and he promised to fulfill the rest of them during the end times. A good challenge for those who call themselves Jews today is to look at old testament prophecy and then try to prove that Jesus isn't the messiah. Jesus checks every box so far, with no contradictions. I recommend reading the old literature yourself and coming to your own conclusions.

Yep. I do. The Orthodox symbol of faith sums up pretty well. All other ways lead to fall.

>From what I read, Jesus already fulfilled most of the messianic-prophecies during his time on earth, and he promised to fulfill the rest of them during the end times
oh wow

>Jesus already fulfilled most of the messianic-prophecies during his time on earth, and he promised to fulfill the rest of them during the end times.
In other words, "the Gospel writers wrote their gospels to make it look like all the prophecies had been fulfilled"

Just go read secular scholars work on Christ he was real person that died on the cross for rebelling against the Jews.

Reading scripture is sorely needed nowdays. READ SCRIPTURE anons. And live in Church

>Just go read secular scholars work on Christ
I already have read the scholars. How many scholars have you read? I'm guessing the answer is big roundish circular number, amirite?

>secular scholars work on Christ
Name three.

>Reading scripture is sorely needed nowdays. READ SCRIPTURE anons
Good idea! Start with Galatians, in which Paul writes that Jesus wasn't a real person.

Are you sure you're not a devil worshiping luciferian illuminati bitch tits homoerotic faggot lord for laughing at your precious niggers?

You fucking Jesus people are worse than the SJWs that come in from Tumblr. Newsflash, he's not coming back. Also you're sickening, I deal with people like you every day. You scream about sin then make constant exceptions to YOUR way of Christianity (divorce, kids out of wedlock, being rich, sex outside of marriage, firearms, etc.) the when youre called out out in with scripture you just say everyone takes it out of context except you. Then you say teh word cant be changed but there are 200 versions of the Bible, and the one most of you follow was translated and updated by a freemason king. Do us all favor and take you Jew desert god back to israel, let us be with Kek and our memes and go fuck yourselves you annoying hypocrites.