Everyone here keeps talking about an uprising or how we all need to violently take back this country...

Everyone here keeps talking about an uprising or how we all need to violently take back this country, but when is it ever going to happen? You all tell other people to do it, but you never try to do it yourselves. You expect someone else to risk their lives, careers, and families to spark a change on your behalf while you do nothing?

Attached: 1531415519346.jpg (833x1012, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuclpgbZSeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

nobody is actually going to try and fight to overturn everything.
more people would step up and fight to try and keep things the way they are. people are comfy.

>implying I won't

Vote MAGA please. Thanks.

Attached: MAGA Believe.jpg (1080x1327, 238K)

you're into nigger loving whores, why should anyone take you serious?

Never.
That's the final blackpill, enjoy it.

Attached: 2.jpg (1258x1600, 211K)

>regards, agent miller

She took her shoes off on that filthy carpet....

there's literally nothing wrong with nigger loving

She was blacked :

>enough people are comfy.
Fixed that for you, once more and more people become poor like detroit niggeroos you'll see some fun activity across the globe.
Sad fact is that we will need something big to shake things up, like for example if you want to see everything you've dreamed of and more only thing that needs to happen is for the power to go off for more than a couple of months.
On a small scale this is just annoying, on a large scale it might as well be Thanos snapping his fingers.

6-8 years

>Kekistan flag
>Nigger lover
Checks out.

Attached: the donald in a nutshell.png (1330x946, 453K)

user... you shouldn't take Jow Forums seriously. This place is for shitposting and relieving boredom, it has always been that way. If you start taking this place seriously, you need to go outside and talk to people. It's not that bad.

This place is primarily for shitposting and watching livestreams where niggers riot. The Ferguson riots were the climax of Jow Forums.

>Plebbit
>75% botposts
>10% basedboys
>10% paid shills
>5% dykes

Dan Schneider got to tap that. I am so jealous.
>ywn be in a position that allows you to molest high quality underage girls for a living
>ywn be able to pick and choose your next tryst from pool parties full of eager young "actresses" instead of having to rely on shady jews bringing you haitian trash
>ywn see your victims grow up, have kids, and bring their kids to you knowing what will happen and that it is the price for fame
>ywn "make memories" with them both at the same time
Feels bad man

who is this girl? would love to worship her feet while she fucks some hung Alpha stud

Memes aside. How would Dan even get his penis in these girls? He's so fucking fat. Do you really think he fucked anyone?

At this time the Congress, Senate, and president are republican/conservative. When kavenaugh is confirmed, the supreme court as well.
So I'm not sure what you are thinking, unless you mean you are a democrat ?

He probably plays with their feet and jerks off while they're in the nude or something.

Who is she and what’s wrong with foot play?

They are all thin. He just has to lift his belly up and slide on in between their soft young thighs. Once he is in he can just lay his fupa on their tummy and go to town, watching their small, still developing young breasts get pushed up and down by his massive belly, looking up to see their faces red with embarrassment, disgust, and the sharp, tingly pain of defloration, smiling to himself knowing that they will never tell.

>6,000,000 upvotes

Attached: 1516719419827.jpg (600x395, 39K)

Won't be long until the girl just gets in the way for you,and you'll be wanting the,as you put it,"hung alpha stud" all to yourself with the way you're talking.

Jow Forums is 100% Russian larping.
le meme of the rope is never happening.

never which is why i dont give a fuck anyone and will sell out my kin as they sold me and race mix with a asian woman

Nice feet

Should I start the fire?

I want to cut her stupid whore feet off.
What would being dat have to do with it?

Jow Forums is a place of peace,and we fully condemn such practices

>glowing this hard
Never gonna make it agent Andrews

Attached: image.jpg (300x456, 173K)

You're a degenerate but her name is Jennette McCurdy and she looks positively delightful.

Attached: Jennette-McCurdy.jpg (700x394, 239K)

Patience grasshopper.

Attached: Boot.png (272x435, 27K)

She's cute now but she'll turn into a fat cow like Amanda Bynes.

but she is a coal burner

The demographic status quo is holding the animals back. Eventually a collective is going to challenge it.

no homo i just like fem legs, femdom, girl-sharing-cuckolding and spanking

Coalburner means she fucks Black guys which she never did. Going on 1 date =/= fucking. However we do know she fucked an Asian guy. But you don't seem to have a problem with that ... right?

Attached: jean_mpbf45m3ho1r1pquvo1_500.png (500x523, 539K)

the second civil war will be a cold war fought online. it's already started

Yes, this ruins her forever.

Attached: sniff.jpg (833x1012, 165K)

>However we do know she fucked an Asian guy
More proof

Attached: jennettemccurdy - vMhLy2gk92.jpg (640x640, 107K)

>>However we do know she fucked an Asian guy
Bedroom selfie

Attached: ct - 6MYSvABphe (2).jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

>Italian descent
>coalburner
redundant

oh hey dan

Attached: sniffanimal.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

>>>However we do know she fucked an Asian guy
@ the Beach

Attached: jeanette_deonKids011.jpg (3600x2400, 1.38M)

Everyone who has tried to start the fire or stand up to be the voice has been left by the right to feed the wolves. Why should I try and spark this shit when you'll all just call me a nazi and say I'm unaffiliated with your movement when I'm dead or in jail?

>However we do know she fucked an Asian guy

Attached: jeanette_10299908_242152159319894_816438640_n.jpg (640x640, 137K)

Never will be an uprising, just a bunch of armchair pseudo-intellectuals that want to say "I told you so" here.

>>However we do know she fucked an Asian guy
Out on a date

Attached: jennette-mccurdy-out-shopping-at-the-grove_9.jpg (1200x1695, 366K)

People won’t create action unless it’s extremely dire. Like Venezuela levels of direness.

Attached: 1524807587568.jpg (527x588, 133K)

However to add to that, zoomers are way more politically divided than gen y. The children of gen y hold the key to civil war.

Wrong. I plan to kill a lot of Jews IRL

Some of us are just really bored

youtube.com/watch?v=PuclpgbZSeA

and 1488 coments.

He looks hapa at most

Newfag ledditor kys

Jow Forums is a board of peace. We would never start any type of violence, we simply wish to speculate on what would happen should the far left attempt it, as we think they're bound to.

Attached: 1533422230893.png (1652x1234, 3.56M)

>Italians
>coalburners
>celtic cross memeflag
Take a hike, kike!

To my understanding we are all ready and able, but we are mostly waiting for when/if the globalists stage an attack against Trump that is inexcusable by default, or if the globalists strike with an economic earthquake, or if a solar flare erupts. After such a thing happens we have every reason to assemble and begin cutting throats, but until then we run the risk of compromising the work of the actual government if we went out and just enacted vigilante justice.

Basically what I mean is we are waiting because why go out and do anything crazy if the cult itself is unraveling before us? Anons keep it "real" on here and they certainly throw down their convictions in their posts at times, but this is just posturing against an opposing conscious terrain. We know we are being watched, so taunt them with the facts of reality. This form of behavior feeds into the fear that forces the cult in question to tear itself asunder spontaneously.

Also, there are people who come on here to share information on how to kill, and so inevitably that would attract people keen on using it. People post some crazy shit on here, and sometimes even say they killed people along with the submission of the information. Who knows if it's ever true, but it's coming from that sphere of existence as is and obviously feds and actors hang out on here so like I said who knows.

the only kikes here are all in your bloodline, subman shitalian mongrel

nice clothes. that will ensure the molotov fuel will soak in. get a nice burn. deep.

Whiter than you'll ever be, kikesteinson.

The helmets are also very low quality

Attached: 1533496208534.jpg (800x431, 79K)

I used to be obsessed with her......... still am a little. Please god give me a goofy girl with a cute face and an absolute boozoka ass.

unflattering pics like this give me hope. The Mcurdy curse is breaking!

Alright! I believed you the first time, jesus.

She fucks niggers so she obviously isn't scared of a little filth.

>shitalian
>white at all
Not a drop of jew in me, and I’m proud of my ancestors killing shitalian mulattoes and jews alike in 1940s and 1990s. Go to hell, subhuman mediterranean animal

that pic is Bullshit. that faggot would be ded if that canister pierced his helmet with that kind of force.
>skull not even fractured.

Attached: hooman.jpg (290x216, 17K)

>slovakshitan
>human
Go away, Hun rapebaby. Ching Ching Chong Ling.

47% whiter.

>vote in elections
>things get better

>dont vote in elections
>dictators and tyrants take office
>civil war

its a win win situation

What exactly did he sacrifice? I'm no lwleftist by any means but if you honestly believe this man has lost anything since 2016, you're sorely mistaken friend.

well, yeah.
That is why you go full on plate armor not some faggoty shit that will not even protect you against a warhammer

Southern Brazil is a 37% white country, dumb Ammerimutt. You are probably from Chicongo.

lol Europe literally gave us a green light to genocide you subhuman part niggers. even the gypsies get their own victimhood and “holocaust” remembrance, but not shitalians

your countrymen couldn’t defend themselves from Slovenian and Croatian onslaught? what it tells you about shitaly, brazilian scum? you can’t fight and are cowards

shut up kike

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Brazil is like 2-3% White only because of Germanic and Slavic enclaves. medniggers are not White and never will be seen as such

When you have to always explain that you are White.... you aren’t

Things will get bad enough eventually

A Solvakshitan to me is just a big filthy roach sooner or later we'll have to call the exterminator.

>southern Brazil
>is a country

no.

Your filthy Asiatic race is nothing compared to Mediterranean glory. Give all you subhumans a million years and you wouldn't evolve past the mudhut.

kek

That carpet looks filthy.

Cute feet

Attached: 1512400192084.jpg (967x1500, 230K)

>Mediterranean glory
Like what? getting genocided by Slovenians without any aid from abroad or cucked eternally by the Germanics?

look at what we did to Serbian and gypsies, and that’s will pale in comparison to what we will do to your kind when the EU collapses and NATO is no longer there to protect your mongrel assess. We know how to and actually love to kill

shut the fuck up shitskin manlet

Brazil is pretty bad, man. There are videos coming out of there of shit people do to each other that qualifies for horror movies here and it happens like every other day. I would say the way a large number of Brazilians treat the humanity in others is a big indicator of subhumanness. It's not impressive or cool, just sick.

SOON

Attached: 1543.jpg (421x338, 22K)

What's that? Mini-me portugese Hitler for president 2022?

Something like that.

Sacrificing your image is still sacrificing something.
Trump used to be a very popular person, now most people in the world hate him.

Wrong. When the EU collapses, you better get ready for the Roman Empire 2.0 Electric Boogaloo Hun extermination program.

Read SEIGE faggos

everything will stay more or less the same with more decay overtime as the gibs become more and more to bear. Best thing you can do is get the fuck out of the urban sprawl, and maximize your inner nigger by leeching and subverting muh system as much as possible without getting got. Literally everything is already predetermined in society, fashion, music, (((uprisings))), etc. All you can do lay low, get out of the killzone(anywhere with minorities) or maximize the dps you can do to it.

t. burger deep in the most degenerate zone of the country

yeah, americans sure like to talk allot.

Meanwhile in europe a few hundred unarmed overthrowings of governments happened with the last wave after the last iraq war.
>people forcing re-elections by protests and riots.
>unarmed
Americans are full of shit

>when is it ever going to happen
When the right realizes that the republic cannot be saved, and starts voting for communists and extreme leftists, a fascist dictatorship will emerge to do battle with the commies, and inevitably crush them.

Attached: Mask Off.png (726x1165, 761K)