I'm the only argentine on Jow Forums

Ask me anything

Attached: 1519478161361.jpg (225x225, 11K)

What's Argentina and South America like?

Why the hell did your third-world shithole think that the Falkland Islands belonged to them, instead of the British?

you're not pibe

its awful, the future for argentina is brown
we are getting to brazil levels with all the recent immigration
UH OH SWEETIE, reminder that the military government that declared war to England was financed by your thieving jews
(kisinger)

Are you a girl?

I can be one for you ;)

How does it feel being white?

I miss neanderfag. :((

Why do women match me on tinder then ghost me in messages?

your thoughts on Maradona new job at Sinaloa Mexico?

my gf is kinda tanned looking but has a swedish last name

will our kids end up white enough

also is from argentina

the greatest glory but also a big duty
who that
because pic related
dont follow the news sorry pal
if she has indio blood shes not white sry

Attached: 1513922250461.png (640x1136, 449K)

Do you hate the bongs ?

yeah i suppose but its so depressing. the worst thing is i matched with a perfect ginger qt yesterday and we had a great discussion but when i tried to get it going again today she hasnt responded. it hurts more than the girls who i message and they dont respond or immediately unmatch after one message

Oh Gary you idiot don't fucking hold the brulee tin you're gonna lose your fucking fingers m8

how old are you?

Take them back. TAKE. THEM. BACK.

Attached: DcNGfdGXcAEfXHL.jpg (1122x748, 108K)

Always wanted to vacation in Argentina
Where should I go?

no, in fact they've been pretty nice to me
try looking for a girl irl, this online dating is ridiculous and will never get you anywhere other than a "quick fuck"
as a rule I never meet people online
negro de la afi glowing in the dark
who are these people
go to Spain or Italy, the only good things we have came from there. There is a lot of crime here and no tourist spots or attractions... just go to Europe dude

Attached: 1520615484773.png (953x733, 878K)

I live in a crappy area. The women around here all seem to be drug addicts or mentally ill and I dont want a quick fuck. I have no idea how to meet nice modest shy girls who want a relationship beside dating apps, I dont really have any hobbies which doesnt help. At this point I might as well give up. Sorry to burden you lad but its pretty depressing and at this point id take advice from anywhere.

fuck you cocksucker!

its over only when YOU say its over
find a shrink first of all, people who tell you to find a hobby when you have no motivation whatsoever are stupid
im sure there are girls in your area... im in argentina and I found one (i had to wade through all the bolivians and the scum) and found her, didnt work out but thats another thing. Im just telling you to stay away from those apps because they were created by the jew with one purpose in mind : to spread degeneracy. Sure some of them may be cute but they are not wife material.

Get a shrink trust me, I think I know how you feel. Ask around if anyone knows a good psychologist. He'll instruct you and guide you towards the path of improvement

Ive tried psychology before but it made things worse and im too poor to afford it now. Tbh I think its just as much a kike-op as everything else seems to be.

Taking your advice I just deleted bumble and if that qt ginger doesnt get back to me at all in the next week then im deleting tinder.

well if you are not gonna go to the shrink and are simply going to delete your tinder i dont think many things are gonna change... any sport you like? activities? christian youth groups you can join? martial arts? your gonna need to have a source of friends if you want to stop being alone. i was in the same boat bro and sometimes i feel i still am

I follow football and sometimes watch the local cricket team in summer. Used to play sunday league but im in bad shape and have no mates for a kick about with. I'm not cut out for martial arts, dont see the appeal in being attacked and worried about concussion. Sometimes watch rugby and used to play but same issue as footy and martial arts. Christianity is completely dead in the UK, you have no idea how cancerous the Church of England and methodism have become. I enjoy hiking but usually walk alone. I might just have to accept being alone. Dunno if I even want to have friends given the people who im surrounded with.

Whats your problems in life mate?

bump

Attached: 89f3cc39126da2b24bc2a82058a0d7fa4d4b32f1ef7a5f7f28e394ca11def404.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

You're not only getting to brazil levels because of your immigration: you're also economically fucked because of Macri and the Kirchner niggers. Macri, well he started off how everyone expected: pesos fall, but then what the fuck, your peso is literally at 40 being 1€, if I literally went there I could pay 2-3€ for a really good fucking meal. Cool for me, but you argentinians have it tough as fuck.