This is probably the best human being that America has ever produced. by "best" i dont mean moral, i mean BEST...

this is probably the best human being that America has ever produced. by "best" i dont mean moral, i mean BEST, as in the strongest

he was destined to become a middle class schmock, a petit bourgeois domesticated and castrated house cat, yet he escaped that destiny and became a "Tyger Tyger, burning bright, In the forests of the night" (as in the poem by William Blake.)

i absolutely love this man.

Attached: ted-kaczynski-2.jpg (900x750, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primitivism.com/kaczynski.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

write him a love letter.

McVeigh>Ted

Ted hated leftists

Attached: teddy quote.png (609x717, 188K)

The middle class doesn't exist anymore. You can blame your republitards for that

it maybe financially gone but the prevailing spirit of the times is the petit bourgeois, they are everywhere

"middle class" is not primarily an economical statues, its a mentality.

Uncle Ted isn't a leftist cuckold like yourself, faggot.

Attached: ted-kaczynski-02.jpg (450x263, 49K)

What was K's IQ? He seems pretty eloquent.

He's a little bitch

LOLOLOL, And trans mayonnaise is a gender!

You just watched ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ too?

He was pretty brilliant. I think relatively speaking atleast 140. He scored extremely high on intelligence tests when he was young

no, i watched 2 episodes and couldn't watch it any longer, its a shit show

Attached: DWW59EhU8AA0zZA.jpg (895x1200, 200K)

he looks like my great uncle, who lost a leg and then starred as captain hook on a kids' pirate ship on england's coast
he used to get pissed and smoke cigars and rest his wooden leg on his dog's head

The fuck it was. I burned through the whole thing today. If you’d watched the rest, you’d know that.

READ HIS MANIFESTO FAGGOTS

Not sure if Una bomber or the writer of Conan the Barbarian

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE HUMAN RACE

the images are really banal, and they made K into this arrogant asshole, kinda like hannibal lecter only with a im-smarter-then-any-one-else attitude

but then again its Hollywood right? how could they portrait him in any other way? they take the same character and change only the costumes and the name.

the actor who portrayed him is also a shitty one. you can tell he's a cynicist.

>this is probably the best human being that America has ever produced. by "best" i dont mean moral, i mean BEST, as in the strongest

No. Pic related.

Attached: george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg (1200x808, 278K)

>read tyger tyger
>instantly think its about some conan type stuff
>look up reviews on youtube for more input
>the speaker happens to be a girl
>gets almost all of it wrong

um wtf?

Attached: landscape-1517909336-capture66.png (768x384, 691K)

If you’d watched the rest, you’d have seen that they made him entremely sympathetic. Fitzgerald is basically a convert by the end. It’s fictionalized, so who knows if it happened, but they made his arc parallel Kaczynski’s. “The actor”? Paul Bettany? Paul Bettany is fucking great dude.

how is his "anti tech revolution"?

i listen'd to hes interview on the show and he didnt even bother to try and get in touch with K himself, not even sanding a letter. im pretty sure K wouldn't want anything to do with it anyway but a serious actor would at least try.

making an economically viable, a profitable film/series about K is almost impossible. you have to go into his world and his world is very far from main stream sensibilities. K worshiped a rabbit. he invented a Gods for himself. he was a "FREAK" a truly "other" person. people are not ready to go there.

primitivism.com/kaczynski.htm

Attached: oqt3omx5fmrx.png (1563x1088, 911K)

Everything about this post just screams "GAY!" You are very very VERY gay, my man. BIG GAY.

wtf I love MK ULTRA now

Deflect all you want dude. If anything, this series will make people take his ideas more seriously. I can say that because I actually watched it.

He has a point, I'm from a middle class household but I'm broke with no savings or family or assets, yet a lot of people still interact with me as if I'm securely middle class. Also I have inherited a lot of the behaviours and beliefs that went with the middle station, your contribution to this thread is absolutely laughable.

I heard it was 160, but it was from his fan so I cant confirm.

To expand: they spent an entire episode on that hideous shit — portrayed hideously — under Murray.

Women will never understand those things. They can parrot what they hear from other men though.

At least they bothered to show the mkultra stuff, a lot of the media concerning him neglects it entirely.

I case you hadn't guessed I thought it was pretty good.

I mean he went to Harvard (back when that actually meant something) at the age of 16. He then got a doctorate in mathematics and became the youngest assistant professor in history at Berkeley, THE school for math at the time. His superiors and colleagues constantly praised his abilities throughout his school years. So yeah, he was really fucking smart.

Then he resigned and started mailing people bombs from a cabin.

Legend. His manifesto is a must read for /polacks/.

Ted hated leftist cuckolds like you, op. Why do you like him so much?

he obviously wouldn't want to admit the experiments on him were mind altering. that would mean his legacy and everything he did was a result of that. he wants to be a lion, but instead he was a gazelle who the lion toyed with.

(checked)
>tfw you'll never be as cool as Commander Rockwell

Attached: Rockwell and pals flag.jpg (1500x1428, 933K)

people who deny human agency will always look for a hidden puppet-master. they project their own condition on everybody.

becouse im not a leftist...

destroying civil war era statues is one thing. destroying fracking mines is another.

Attached: 1532363150000.jpg (800x800, 292K)

You're welcome. Thanks to Jow Forums I learned about this great Pole.

he did a lot, intellectually, but was a bit black pilled.

Uncle Ted is pretty great. But Papa Rockwell was the perfect American man.

McVeigh was patriot, IN the sense that he did actually what the gov wanted to strip us of our rights through fear. Don't forget he was black ops special forces. He was a great man but his allegiance was to the wrong America

First Kosciuszko and Pulaski

Then Leon Czolgosz

And finally - Ted Kaczynski