This NPC-miem is powerful

>God exists
>does God exist
>God is dead
>was God ever alive
>I am
>Am I
Environment; people around you/people you grew up with/people with whom you work with and for/your teachers/your lovers, your struggle throughout life + your genes = your phenotype

Being a NPC is a curse and a blessing, depending on your point of view. Your average NPC is playing the game in his mind, he is programmed or programmed himself for it. If you come forward with anything that would harm his understanding of reality he will choose to ignore processing that knowledge. If his environment would drastically change for the worst and one would lead by example to the other side, one could get him to cross that line. But once the NPC crosses that line, will he not remain a NPC in a different reality/game

This meme is powerful. Even if a psyop, it has the potential to ignite serious impact on this world

Attached: 0101010110.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

npc's are people that have allowed themselves to slip into hedonism so far that they have lost free will.
that is all.

This is literally what I think about everyday. That the people around me we meant to be as they are and through interactions help me learn more about who and what I am.

NPCS are reprobate trash.

If they would burn for eternity in Hel, would they not get used to the flames
And what have you learned so far

My morals, values, and what life means.

Where is this pic from?

>morals, values and meaning
Pick 1 word to describe these 3

Conditioning

>hrr drr im different just like everybody else

>Where is this pic from?
It comes from another dimension, an alternate reality. If you wonder through enough woods you might find it
>or you can click image-search

>Conditioning
Hans, I was trying to make the American think for himself. You ruined it, again

Empathy, traditional, and living.

>Pick 1 word to describe these 3
>Empathy, traditional, and living
See what I mean

no the npc meme is literal shit, neckbeards on Jow Forums are mostly failures so they try to find something to feel good about themselves and unique like having different color type of eyes or hair, this is same shit, if anyone knew here how shit it is having voices or demons in your head constantly talking and trying to break you down you would instantly want to become a "npc" and worst thing they maybe do not think with voice but they think with patterns or pictures which is essentially same shit.

Neither of us know anything about other user, only a fool would create this stereotype, or an actual neckbeard
>like having different color type of eyes or hair
>genes
Is it not an influence on the phenotype, how would you debate against it?
>demons in your head constantly talking and trying to break you down
Brother, you need to face your demons and crush them. They are of your own making. That is NPC-behavior

Heh, I almost ruined the presentation with my autism.

Attached: 1530892612536.jpg (750x749, 130K)

Npc detected

You did good, have a snack. It's on me

I think it's fascinating how a portion of the NPC population consistently reacts with attacks to the meme. It triggers a threat response because it implies loss of control to them and they subconsciously know they're NPCs themselves, I think. They don't know it's just a description of biological reality, not a cooked up insult, and thus they prove the validity of the idea.

Some declared lunatic wrote about it 100+ years ago. The crowd remains the same, only now we have the internet and the lunatic knows he is not alone

EPCs = Emotionally Playing Characters
It's people who are only governed by emotions and can't override them.
You know them.
It's the fatties who can't decide to stop eating. It's the whores who can't resist hopping on a dick even if it costs them their marriage. It's the criminal men who can't control their anger, attack the police and get shot.