If Christianity required you to circumcise, would you do it?

If Christianity required you to circumcise, would you do it?

Attached: circumcise.png (857x567, 811K)

Of course. I let my religion think for me. Just easier.

I wish we could grow the foreskins in a lab and inject people with them. They might have health benefits.

it does require it.

No, it doesn't.

Galatians 5:2-11 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
>For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
>Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
>For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
>Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
>This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
>A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
>I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
>And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

Christians are under a new covenant.

Attached: covenant.png (631x306, 12K)

Acts 15:5-11
But there arose some of the sect of the Pharisees that believed, saying: They must be circumcised, and be commanded to observe the law of Moses.
And the apostles and ancients assembled to consider of this matter.
And when there had been much disputing, Peter, rising up, said to them: Men, brethren, you know, that in former days God made choice among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
And God, who knoweth the hearts, gave testimony, giving unto them the Holy Ghost, as well as to us;
And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Now therefore, why tempt you God to put a yoke upon the necks of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear?
But by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, we believe to be saved, in like manner as they also.

Attached: 1535155756632.jpg (600x618, 57K)

New Testament says multiple times that Christians don't need to circumcise, one example: "Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God."
Corinthians 7:19

It doesn't shill.

Attached: 1437971495753.jpg (650x650, 171K)

But if it DID?

No. Because thats immoral. Christianity would be similiar ot judaism if it made such a suggestion

I'm sorry for your loss, user.

Then we might as well be muslim.

If you weren't a faggot, would you shill like this?

Guess which type of circumcision was God's covenant (agreement) between Abraham
Guess which type of circumcision was Talmudic kikes taking their revenge out on Jews and gentiles

Attached: Covenant_of_Cutting.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

I'm not circumcised, just look at my flag

>if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas

Already am. Based jewish influence.

>11Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand. 12As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 13For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. 14But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

The first case of using allcaps to yell at someone

No, it does not. Are you THAT ignorant?

>autism
The NT doesn't replace the OT like many say and we aren't completely bound to the OT either, the NT merely changes it like a software patch, removing dietary restrictions and circumcision, and other things.

I genuinely feel badly for you, I encourage you not to circumcise your kids, let them make the decision.
Also sage this waste of time shill thread

Attached: 1537882351989.jpg (326x227, 25K)

My goymerican NPC parents already did it to me even though we're christians. I will curse every last kike on earth for this trespass.

Gas the kikes.
Racewar now.

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

no but I am anyway thanks to kike control of the US, another way we can not easily identify the filthy jew anymore.

You are obviously too young to understand the saying

I won't even do the whole worshiping a Semitic volcano demon thing, certainly am not sacrificing infant foreskins to it.
I worship the White Man's God, the God With No Name. He's like Clint Eastwood only more of a badass.

>not being supercessionist
Dispensationalism is latter day revisionism.

But that's not how christianity works, user

If kikery required oven sitting would you still kike up such nonsense?

Kikes normalized dick cutting to steal the foreskins to eat. It is called "segulah" and mixed with honey. The ethnically ratfaced masterkikes often do not force it upon their own children but use it to mark and abuse their goyim herds.

Attached: 20170715_135709 (1).jpg (600x458, 151K)

Supercessionism is controlled opposition. Judaism is not the OT religion. It is a heresy. There was always only one true faith and it obviously went through changes after the messiah came.

Christianity does require you to circumcise; you must obey the torah

1 Corinthians 7:19 King James Version (KJV)
>Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Attached: 1537901916494.png (931x820, 671K)

St. Paul and St. Peter said no
but headscarves maybe

People have already pointed out numerous verses that condemn the idea of circumcision being a requirement and it’s actually mortally sinful to adhere to laws that celebrate the coming of the messiah because adherence to them requires you to pretend or deny that Christ has already come.

But even supposing for a minute that your hypothetical were true, circumcision that predated Christ is nothing like it is today because it underwent radical changes in AD 140 because Rabbis were not happy that jews were trying to stretch out their foreskins to blend in with gentiles. So, as an act of rabbinical revenge they went from taking just the rigged band to taking as much as 50% of all the skin on the penis so that the glans are exposed at all time. If this were seen by israelites just 150 years prior, it would have no doubt been interpreted as complete sacrilege.

>If Christianity required you to circumcise, would you do it?
That's an inane question.

You might as well ask "if Christianity required you to be homosexual, would you do it?"

Christianity doesn't require us to circumcise and that's that.

>it does require it.
>1 post by this ID
Imagine that.

>But if it DID?
What if the sky was purple, what would you do?

>Christianity does require you to circumcise;
Says who?

>you must obey the torah
Says who?

>1 post by this ID
Oh look at that.

Attached: 1438747618369.jpg (511x720, 96K)

>Jesus supports faggotry, abortion, separation of church and state and communism
lol. get the fuck outta here

>Jesus supports faggotry
Where it says so?

John 8:11 King James Version (KJV)
>She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
>go, and sin no more.
>go, and sin no more.
>go, and sin no more.
>go, and sin no more.

John 5:19
>Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Matthew 12:50 King James Version (KJV)
>For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

>"b-but Jesus said not to judge!"

Matthew 7:16-20 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
>Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
>A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
>Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
>Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Jesus doesn't say
>"don't judge!"
He says
>"QUIT BEING A HYPOCRITE!"

Attached: christcucks.png (571x618, 111K)