Was Hitler blue pilled compared to him?

Was Hitler blue pilled compared to him?

Attached: 20180925_185123.jpg (462x700, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanity.com/aryanity-forbidden-history-of-the-aryan-race-unabridged/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but Netanyahu is a fucking chimp with less than 50IQ and is about to look like an idiot at the UN. I can't wait.

himler is a nigger.

If it rhymes it equals true

That nigger looked sharp in those uniforms though.

Attached: Hugo.jpg (500x718, 52K)

I don't think so, but he was more active in Ahnerbe so he knew a lot about ancestry and interesting stuff. Which i could have seen his Library. Hess was more redpilled

Ikr. A really dig the black armband however somehow Himmler managed to look great in all black in comparison to Mussolini who looks like crap dressed in all black

Hess I think was red pilled but in a different way

Compared to him and Mengele,Hitler was a Saint.

Himmler was a retarded chicken farmer who had no place as a leader. He was also a backstabber in the end.

Himmler was a traitor.
Best be hanged.

>He was also a backstabber in the end.
what he'd do?

>Which i could have seen his Library
a bunch of books about witch craft that belonged to himmler were discovered in 2016

Adolf Hitler was the most redpilled and you'd know this if you had read Mein Kampf.

yeah no
doesnt even occult

>doesn't bomb switzerland
>redpilled

I still mad he never finished his White Warrior religion to replace Christianity in germany.

And then any trace of it got destroyed by the ((Allies)), that would've been better for white people than any big bomb or super weapon.

Himmler was a literal autist, pretty much Jow Forums as a person. He even believed some retarded theories similar to flat earth shit. He was probably a sperg as well.

Yes, and they were both bluepilled compared to Reinhard Heydrich.

Attached: Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg (1500x1091, 195K)

Give me your juiciest occult knowledge.

Attached: 1533166896204.png (677x697, 587K)

>muh occult
Why should he bomb fellow Germanics? They'd have joined the glorious Reich after the war anyways, if we had won. Also it wasn't a threat, being locked in between axis powers.

that nose

tfw
>you see a nice commie blondie
>think she deserves a second chance
>she looks at you with her deep blue eyes tearing up
>Don't really wanna shoot her with your P38
>Jerk the slide to force a malfunction so that she could live
>P38 jams
>About to let her go
>Obersturmbannfuhrer apers out of nowhere
>"What's the matter annon?"
>Invent some shit about cheap ammo
>Look at you suspicious
>Gives you his 44magnun revolver
>Well sir she is sortowa Aryan, can't we put her on that re-education
>He starts laughing sardonically
>He points at the base of her hair
>It's dark black
>He points at her nose
>Its unnaturally straight
>The Sturmbannfuhrer pulls out a 5 cents coin out of his pocket
>The Girl starts shaking
>He Drops the coin on the pavement
>The pursues and catches with her teeth it just like a little cat
>"Well that's a hell of an Aryan boy"
>Fuk Fuk Fuk me.jpg
>I shoot 2 rounds of 44 in her skull
>Her zygomatic bone is in pieces
>She looks like a Retard
>But a happy retard non the less.

>fellow germanics
>Zionist HQ

yikes I don't know
guess we should just round up some literal-who poolacks, you're right

> Since it is opportunity which makes not only the thief but also the assassin, such heroic gestures as driving in an open, unarmoured vehicle or walking about the streets unguarded are just damned stupidity, which serves the Fatherland not one whit. That a man as irreplaceable as Heydrich should expose himself to unnecessary danger, I can only condemn as stupid and idiotic.[127]
rip

>Heydrich
>a jew

Get the fuck out. Just go.

Himmler looks like a very autistic kid from my class,i should keep an eye out

>I still mad he never finished his White Warrior religion
He did lay the groundwork for it. His speeches and policies aimed at restoring the German people's fighting spirit. He was successful with that, too, because otherwise the German people would never have been able to sacrifice as much as they have for WW2 -- both front and home.

He is one though

The Zionist HQ would be Great Britain and the USA at that time.

proof Dr. Ford

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1537806007965.png (1000x803, 485K)

>pissed off half the nazi party with his occult/pagan autism
>turned the SS into his personal LARP fest
>his hardline stance on depopulating slavs and just generally shitting on them drives slavs to the resistance movements in droves

Where can one find good Natsoc reading my goy?

Just read Rig Veda and change out Indra with Thor or something.

The zionist HQ was GB, both ww1 and ww2 they were the ones talking about making israel a real thing. After they lost their empire in ww2, the US took over.

Yeah, but they are not available to the public of course.

Have you read the lightening and the sun? Then you have this which is mandatory:
aryanity.com/aryanity-forbidden-history-of-the-aryan-race-unabridged/

t. beta boy

He tried to surrender behind Hitler's back.

the most redpilled nazis were the ugliest ones, they were the true eugenists, their physical shortcomings made them obsessed with alphas and thus racial superiority and eugenism. hitler was too much of an art lover he was too passionate about destiny, providence, he didn't have the mindset of a patriarch, he wanted everything now, instead of wanting to be the man who builds the foundation and let the future generations to build upon it, he built weak fondations and put a skyscraper on top of it. it all crumbled fast. Empire are established through diplomacy not through war.
This is why I hate the nazis they were retards unable to be patient, the world was redpilled when europe was still in charge, with wwII, europe lost all its power and influence and the reign of consumerism which is behind everything wrong in our modern world happened because of the nazis.

this is somewhat true, the Nazis went too fast and it cost them dearly. Hitler wanted to see his plans completed in his lifetime

what a cuck

Heydrich was a literal jew you autist

The most redpilled dude in Nazi germany was Arno Brecker.

>this fucking nigger again
Yeah we get it faggot you love jews and all of the hell they've unleashed upon this planet is because of the nazis and Hitler. Nothing was horrible or wrong before then. WW1 didnt happen. People were so redpilled and jews didnt have any money positions of power and influence within all industries.

God you are such a fucking moron it hurts. Do I have to BTFO you again?

fake quote lmao

Jow Forums is essentially reddit. they know nothing about Hitler or ww2.
neither do you probably. so dont expect any actual knowledge from these fat losers

>again

I don't know you, you sound like an obsessed retard. btw, jews have nothing to do with ww1, it was all planned and started by the germans who were afraid to lose their dominance over continental europe to the russian empire who was about to fully industrialize and dwarf everybody in europe.

Hey look its a cunt assuming that I am as much of a dipshit as you are. Go suck a dick, and make sure to wipe the cum off okay gaylord? Good boy

>btw, jews have nothing to do with ww1
See? I don't even have to try. I say one little thing you expose yourself for me. Have fun faggot!

He was just another satanist.

Why calling him traitor?

you're too stupid to understand history. the jews profit from events, they don't trigger them.

He played on the same levels as the bogg brothers
Compared to him we are nothing.

haha yeah stupid Nazis. Should of let the Bolsheviks take charge in stead haha

>destroy your easiest access to foreign currency
>destroy your possibility to circumwent many sanctions imposed by the allies.
> attack a non-aggressive neighbor who's war plan is solely based on guerilla warfare while you are also in atwo-front war

You Austrians are probably the dumbest people on earth.

should have made an alliance with the western powers against ussr ahaha, how crazy is that!

he wanted that ,but the british were against it

Hindsight is 20/20. They didn't have the same knowledge that we have 80 years later.
So sure they should have done things differently but there's only so much they could do.
Also, why the Jew-controlled Western powers make deals with the Jew-hating Nazis?

What did he mean by this?

Himmler was a fucking dweeb whose paganism LARP sucked manpower and resources away from the people actually prosecuting the war.

No wonder they don't use this guy as the bad guy, he looks like a nice dad

>

Attached: thumb-2311635-1000x922-6e84a7362840da0b028e1be8d8d79c6efd1bd2426597c9b69962f2784f17a064.jpg (1000x922, 103K)

himmler was the most redpilled man in existence 2bh

LARP word is way overused sonetimes...

This.
Himmler was a retard and a snake, but he was extremely loyal, which is why he was rewarded with that position.

Ikr. He act realized that Christianity leads to dangerous cuckery

Himmler was the only person to overdose on redpills.

Christianity was the basis of European civilization for 1500 years, retard. Every ancestor you have that can be accounted for was a Christian.

t. cuck faggot

Yea mostly because since the dark ages the church ruthlessly acquired power. They weren’t given a choice

Heydrich was a Jew.

You guys are like little babies

Attached: Karl_Doenitz.jpg (532x715, 61K)

>this is what bible history classes actually teach

this lad was pretty based and redpilled too, if even a 10th about what the kikes say about him was true.

Attached: good doctor.jpg (800x1115, 79K)

why the fuck would he?
they'll just laugh in their bunkers and when the ground force tries to roll in the guerilla warfare would lead to way too many casualties to be worth it
MAYBE if Italy was an enemy and even then it'd be a tough sell

So? It ended in autistic infighting about whose interpretation of the Bible is correct. It is not like Europe had no culture prior to Christianity.

This Himmler was one of the occult esoteric retards.

Attached: austrian.jpg (268x301, 20K)

He canonised all the nazi ideology about race, hyperborean descent and germanic esoterik which had been floating around in Germany since the 19th century, so if that's what you mean with "redpilled" he was redpilled as fuck. He created the SS to be the cream of the crop when it came to the aryan ideal and was actually not particularly happy for the country to go to war because now that he had done an inventory and assembled the most aryan specimens Germany had to offer, from which he aimed to recover the degenerating aryan race, these were supposed to go off to war and invariably get themselves killed, being the bravest and most valiant soldiers the Reich had to offer.
He insisted that every SS soldier have at least one child which would carry on their lineage incase of their death, he wanted to implement polygyny for the most aryan men and insist that it would not only not be dishonorable for young aryan women to get knocked up by an aryan man out of wedlock, but that the state would help finance and raise such children and such a pregnancy would be a honorable service towards the state in a time with so many young men going off to war.

Hitler told Himmler to tone it down with his kooky racial fantasies and projects already, he was unnerving the christian base of the german people.

Oh yeah, and there famously never were any explicit orders to commit the Holocaust by either Hitler or Himmler, but there was a suspicious level of bodies piling up wherever Himmler chose to visit in eastern Europe.

But that's the coolest part.

Kek

Attached: 20180925_021356.jpg (190x278, 13K)

He was bullied in school for being a 'jew' because of his nose, but there isnt that much evidence that he was really was. At most 1/4.

This. Nazi's were pretty autistic to begin with but Himmler took the cake

>Arno Breker.
He cucked to save his own ass. "Oh no trust me I'm not a nazi just an artist please don't hang me"

>that flag
>that post

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1537469623211.gif (300x300, 471K)

This is false. That was Martin Bormann. Actually, central point of the old Russian series "12 Moments of Spring". Highly recommend.

>he built weak fondations and put a skyscraper on top of it. it all crumbled fast

True words.

> Every ancestor you have that can be accounted for was a Christian.

Factually wrong, paganism in Europe pre-dates jews bringing over Christianity,

Christianity is a religion developed in the middle east by jews, it should have no part of Europe.

There is a theory the Roman's invented it by hiring Jews in order to control through it their Empire's subjects by making them chucks with a new religion.

Attached: cd1.jpg (900x459, 81K)

Mengele is based, hes my inspiration for becoming a geneticist.

There is a theory the Romans invented it by hiring Jews in order to control through it their Empire's subjects by making them cucks with a new religion.

Take your (You) and go back

Attached: reddit_stab.png (302x291, 233K)