Sorry magafags kek

Sorry magafags kek

Attached: ArtX75p.png (966x525, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avenatti.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>magafags
More like the Jews are trying to attack Avenatti through Jow Forums because he's making the dems look bad. Even (((infowars))) is in on this bullshit with the democrats.

Attached: 1507828535952.jpg (2236x690, 405K)

>they should be
what's he gonna do guys

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>it is total fabrication
So he admits it.

>they use Jow Forums in a tweet and say the right should be worried
well, time to clean the guns, boys.
we might actually have some work to do soon.

How does it feel being on the receiving end, Michael?

I'm pretty sure he didn't rape that 13 year old girl when he was in that fraternity at college either.

Yeah the Jow Forums thing is obviously nonsense. I've been here frequently because the Kavanaugh shit has me mystified

It didn't happen. Not that it matters, because this slime ball is lying even when he's telling the truth.

>This is completely false. It never happened;it is a total fabrication. None of it is true.
He could post that about anything he's said since coming into the media spotlight.
He's like the King Midas of Shit.

BRING IT FAGGOT!

Attached: 1516559573766.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Sounds like Kavanaugh. So it must be true then

I can't even tell who is Jewing who anymore.

you ain't gunna do shit

Is this a real tweet?

>calling out Jow Forums
lel that faggot scared asf

Attached: boomer shuffle.gif (467x398, 74K)

Sorry but as we've established recently, the burden of proof is on the accused. He has to prove that he WASN'T trolled.

Attached: 1529475401857.jpg (192x192, 11K)

Sure. I’m just protecting my tweets and none of it is true.... promise!

>this lame damage control
Sure thing, CPL

# B A S T A

>it's a total fabrication

He's toying with us now. The cheeky bastard.

Attached: 1366243696280.png (396x446, 301K)

Attached: 3.png (1152x856, 507K)

FEAR

they always take the bait

Attached: 1520051835318.png (253x235, 70K)

Yep it never happened that would be preposterous

Stop asking. The man is mentally ill and should be thrown into sex therapy. He is literally sick.

>doesnt keep his guns clean at all times
Glow in the dark much

Thats slander the board is run by israel not russia.

fake news. fake rape accusations. fake hoaxes. fake tweets. this is politics now. i can't tell if we are winning or losing

Nothing this guys a fucking ambulance chaser of politics. Hes the dr drew of lawyers. What an embarrasment.

He sounds flustered and embarrassed. I would be too, he got taken for a fool and fell for it.

LOL like he would admit it even if it did happen.

This is fake. Avenattis Twitter is locked

Rip cpl

Attached: fuck milk.jpg (1212x1256, 131K)

Stop talking about this

So how long until they come trying to fix Jow Forums like they did the european internet? kek

>Already in damage control

This nigger is toast.

Attached: 1533450781617.png (434x341, 34K)

>i can't tell if we are winning or losing

Either way, Jow Forums wins. Chaos is our business, and business is good.

Attached: 1526069405652.png (497x732, 529K)

Does he have proof that it didn't happen? Sorry but I'm going to have to believe her (the stripper gf) on this one.

I'd sooner believed he got beaned by some retard on here spurting nonsense about there being a rape code in fffffffourth of July than the FBI missing Kav being the leader of a rape gang over the course of 6 background checks. What a fucking wild week this is.

of course he denies it
he would be absolutely BTFO irl if it is true
he would be finished

His shit was private last I knew so probably not. Wouldn't be surprised if it was real though, the guy has been baited to death and doesn't even know it

Every shitposter has to be heard, every shitposter has to be believed!

This nig’s Twitter is still locked.

Attached: FA544BAC-2EB1-4693-91F7-0738D43F68F9.jpg (750x891, 389K)

Ready to kill Jews.

It's real. I follow him on twitter, so I can see his tweets even when they are protected

Pull down his pants in court and furiously peg himself while shouting fuck Trump.

he will say she is too scared to come public due to threats and then hope it goes away eventually.

Attached: 1474752088898.jpg (932x863, 307K)

What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

Fuck off, dago organ grinder. You've been made a bitch.

>the hacker known as Jow Forums is interfering in the highest levels of us government
So this is the power of shitposting on an anime website...

Soon...

Attached: img_2022-photo-c2a9-liesl-clark.jpg (5616x3744, 1.6M)

Do you think a lawyer would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

oh so he unlocked his Twitter now? will his clients come forward now?

I'm revving up my holocaust machine and Hillary Clinton is first on the list

>dago
Right. (((dago)))

Rev up the meme's lads. Its huntin' time.

Attached: dude.jpg (637x472, 71K)

Even if it's fake, it's real -- because perception becomes reality.

I'm a lawyer on the internet, and I tell lies.

Attached: salieri.jpg (1240x524, 471K)

HIs contact info is still on his website even though his twitter is locked. inb4 this is doxing its on a public website.

520 Newport Center Drive, Ste. 1400
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Tel: (949) 706-7000
[email protected]

Notice how everyone is referring to it as a rumor, as opposed to the mainstream media referring to anything anti-trump as instantly fact.

The fact that this place has managed to weasel itself into the storyline of the biggest clusterfuck of a SCOTUS confirmation thats ever been seen makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

this

normies dont get it. reality doesnt matter anymore

Don't worry when the third accuser comes forward that will serve as proof he wasn't pranked, then BK's confirmation will be cancelled and you'll be buthurt beyond belief.

He's a lawyer. He lies while he brushes his teeth.

How will the left react when there is undeniable evidence of Hillary, Obama, Podesta, Bill, etc etc etc all being involved in child trafficking and personally partaking in pedophilia?
Will their npc programming glitch out? I picture them just tilting back their heads as sparks fly out of their eyes.

Attached: npcswhentheyheararedpill.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Classic jewry

This dude is clearly in love with himself and seems more concerned with optics than hard facts. I guarantee you this case will fall flat on its face.

The first accuser doesn’t even exist

Send him a hoax email pretending to be "Sky News" or something overseas, inquiring about him "getting totally BTFO by Jow Forums"...
Make it sound believable so it really grates on his nerves.

Only if the internet is in the court of law.

The amazing thing to me is that somehow, almost 3 years later, Trump’s image has transformed to be the one guy that is normal and steadfast in this bizarre kangaroo court social media world.

You are acting as if this is to your benefit but remember it's Trump's SC nomination hanging in the balance due to these accusations.

And as you said, reality doesn't matter and the perception right now is BK has sexually assaulted women.

Ahh the feels in this. amirite?!

Attached: 1533705899910.png (780x620, 18K)

RASHARASHARASHARASHARASHARASHA

>Yeah guys I was pranked and made an ass out of myself and this entire process.

Really what did you expect him to say?

go look at his website. Yuck!!
avenatti.com/

it is to our benefit, we are just fighting that false reality with our false reality.

Checked and ALWAYS
They always take the bait. Always.
They are like....wow, literal NPCs.

I wonder if they do tests, like kidnap a train of people and redpill them on the whole satanic pedo cabal, videos, all of it, just to test their reactions. Like, do the women scream and pull their eyes out, or just mutter in the fetal position? Do at least some men chimp out and bang the walls demanding blood and justice before being neutered by the explanation of the many deadmans triggers preventing expedient disclosure

Attached: 1522993214465.jpg (643x556, 312K)

Attached: 1517460815241.gif (250x197, 931K)

>but remember it's Trump's SC nomination hanging in the balance
No, all they can do is delay the inevitable.

Duuuude
Try saying something about trafficking, or massive CIA operations around the globe to funnel drugs and money and Black budget tech to a normie, they will literally ignore it as if they didn’t hear it.
It’s so strange. Ever since this NPC meme went mainstream a couple weeks ago, I’ve been noticing it more and more.
Goyim are fucking dumb and are just begging to be controlled

>this desperate damage control
>those toothless threats
Absolutely destroyed.

Attached: 1534808944139.jpg (600x426, 38K)

Except 'that' false reality has already delayed the confirmation and 'your' false reality is a bunch of shitposts on this site with fake tweets.

Oh of course he wasn't. Just like John McCain and most of America weren't completely fucked around by a Jow Forumstard feeding fake information to inept spies about Trump engaging in watersports.

This
I bet the kikes are gonna try bombing Syria now. It’s all they have. Or false flag nuke

look at this tool hes so smug for somebody that literally cost a bunch of barsitas there jobs lost his business partner had a colleague recently sue him over payment from stormi daniels case and is a literal tool of saudi arabia prince.

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (1201x675, 237K)

Feels good, man.

Attached: 1533949191783.jpg (640x509, 38K)

Why u heff to be so mad?
Life is just a game

Attached: F4FDD769-3D97-43F2-BAA3-D553DE68582A.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>Assuming that tweet isn't fake

Like the kike mods didn't ban us for posting a commercial business address (Hogg's Florida Meme Lab)

The tweet is real, prove me wrong

just a bunch of shitposts that are now getting reported by media

Attached: 1536806413761.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I'd like to come forward and say I was the one who pranked Mr. Avenatti. I'm also a woman so you have to believe me.

So, when do I start making money?

Attached: TuxedoPepe1.png (3000x3000, 945K)

>I-I have not been t-trolled

you fucking retard, I was already following him on twitter so thus could take a screenshot

Anyone see the tweet he made where he claimed 2 dogs were also part of Kavanaugh's rape clique? This Avenatti fellow is clearly unhinged so it doesn't surprise me he took the bait and got trolled so easily. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1531243756460.jpg (736x1136, 243K)

tl:dr me on this latest development. Who's this Micheal Avenatti and what did the hacker known as Jow Forums do to him.