Jow Forums got TROLLED!

Daaang! Jow Forums got EPICly troLLed by the KrassenBros!

It's totally not like everyone was calling it from the beginning that the video was staged and that they would come out with some sort of evidence to prove it was staged to show how "stupid those alt-right Nazis" are.

So weird that there was a small group of individuals on here earlier calling everyone who was pointing out this very obvious farce a shill! Very strange.

Attached: abfdb12f1018308c40daa57c976bc8c5.png (1110x902, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.net/news/politics/128264/ed-krassenstein-brian-krassenstein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake and gay

Fuckoff krasenjew

>left-wing guy in politics literally leaks fake videos of himself
>other left-wing people try to claim this means "he's so cool" rather than it meaning that he's just another typical lying, deceitful leftist.

dude the guy talks about politics and news. he is supposed to be trustworthy and have integrity. he's not supposed to pull dumb shit like this that demonstrates that he's a complete weasel.

BTW, the guy and his brother are confirmed con artists who ran websites like "talkgold.com" and "moneymakergroup.com". feds performed a 450,000 dollar asset seizure on them and they barely escaped charges.
is this really the guy you want to back?

BTW, according to their own account of the situation, the feds were investigating them for ties to the Russian underworld.

>ir.net/news/politics/128264/ed-krassenstein-brian-krassenstein/

that story above is written by them themselves.

so considering all that, really OP? these are really the fucking manlets you want to back??

FIRST THING I WROTE IN THE FIRST THREAD ABOUT THIS WAS HOW HE WOULD WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE THREAD HE STARTED HIMSELF

I figured the kikes would stop bumping their own outrage threads to write articles after we blew them the fuck out a few times. Its getting beyond sad desu

Attached: 1516336423064.jpg (960x717, 106K)

Are those 2 kikes daring to declare war on Jow Forums? Dis gunna be gud. It has been awhile since the last Jow Forums "project".

Attached: 1530754513355.jpg (640x823, 71K)

>Of course we aren't paid shills you Drumpftards!
>We do it for free because we're seditious pieces of garbage! That'll teach you.

I WISH A MOTHERFUCKER WOULD

Attached: 1524755568096.png (900x900, 371K)

>declare war on Jow Forums
>last Jow Forums "project"
cringe and bluepilled

>Remember this next time you watch a video by Project Veritas, which appears to depict something that someone within the liberal media or the U.S. government states.

Attached: 44uSzbA2.jpg (1252x1252, 489K)

Why does Jow Forums even care about these greasy little kikes?

True or not Jow Forums didn't bite the forced meme. I mean, the phone guy sounded retarded and the other faggot seemed like a bad actor.

>hurr durrr i was only pretending to be an idiot

This desu Senpai bishojo

Here's something for you:
>(((Krassenstein)))

You got me my dude, I totally fell for it!

No really, I fell for it for like 1 minute, before I figured out that it was obviously a video they made themselves. And it was! They readily admit that, but then they say it was magically stolen from their phone by rushin hacckers. And ayo, I belie' dat.

So basically, a bunch of libtards are going to be inevitablely scammed?
What's bad about that?

Who?
No wait, don't tell me, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26K)

He lied about being a liar?

Did he really use his staged video as an argument against veritas?

Attached: 5a4.jpg (407x409, 26K)

Don't be retarded. Ignore the scammers.

Attached: 1390315059384.jpg (1343x3902, 1.67M)

Of course he did, look who we're dealing with here.

Attached: e4e438b2829ef11e0534c91f14dfe5e2f.jpg (892x388, 70K)

Yeah but this just means they lied and tried to release a gotcha video. How is this any better?

Krassenkike admitted he gets paid. Now he's on here shilling like a faggot
>muh epic troll
Don't think so faggot

Either way he is doing exactly what he claimed he was paid to do: sow division

dance for me some more jew

>lol just kidding i was only pretending to be retarded

Wow solid troll bro. Ive seen 1 or 2 threads on this shit video and everyone was telling krassenstein to stop spamming his bullshit here.

the only people le ebin troled was infowars, who put out an article on it. despite whether the article was skeptical, the headlines removed all nuance, which is what Krassenstein wanted.

no one cares kike

That hooknosed nigger!

Someone shoop this meme to put krassenkike's head on it

>ib4 Streissand Effect exposes that these faggots are actual guilty of several things far worse than 'buying followers'

Attached: mwah.jpg (458x505, 34K)

what a kike

I wish, but it seems people have already pretty thoroughly dug into their past

LMAO at all the frickin 4 chan noobs that got trolled you guys are so easily duped by things constantly it's hilarious

literally who?

>Called out in every thread this was posted about
Ebin