I went to the Marina Abramovic expo in Florence

and im convinced the whole thing is a satanic shitshow
>public has no idea they are part of various rituals for Moloch
>a lot of objects on display are obviously cursed
>Marina is on video scrubbing human bones and cuddling with skulls
>children singing creepy songs and are laid down in pentagram shape
>one of the objects is a black Citroen bus Marina and some other kike artist drove around Europe in decades ago. Probably the last thing some unfortunate children saw on a misty road
>the witch is 71 years old but does not look a day older than 38
>some guy attacked her at the opening, probably because the ate his child or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HzPBY9U1ATg

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 9f4fc800-51b8-4a3f-9596-c0a0a49ffa92.jpg (1600x1200, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxkJjxyXSQ
youtu.be/iaO_0mqOAPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. someone just needs to infiltrate her life or email accounts or phone records. everything she does is "art" so nobody will think twice about it

Attached: 1536208545268.jpg (512x1112, 197K)

>just a strange drawing on a text about jewish ritual bloodletting, part of the exhibition, nothing to see here goy

Attached: 1537879341570.jpg (1200x1600, 148K)

Why though? Just kill a whore of babylon as the LORD commands if you cross her path before she commits suicide. Marina is no momo. Abramovich sounds like a kike inbred gypsy slav and should be treated as such lawless people ought to. Utter contempt and consequently death for this spirit cooking literal child consuming witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxkJjxyXSQ better video of the attack

normies don't think she's a witch. you'd just look like a crazy murderer of some innocent performance artist. expose her to the masses at least

I hope all you superstitous retards have it out and nobody on either side survives

What's more likely?

>woman has spooky age defying powers
>woman lies about her age

Of course she's a literal satanist that's not really a secret unless you're a brainless NPC who thinks "performance art" is good in any way.

Because the world is run by Luciferian pedo cults. They love to show people what they are.

Attached: 9b593cc6939c47ab92b8219029d809963951e835517252a73897fd82fab23182.jpg (774x588, 199K)

This woman is 71 years old

Attached: marina.jpg (960x640, 69K)

we need a fire. a cleansing

Attached: allcleansingfire.jpg (800x533, 130K)

stemcells, ritualisticly extracted

have you seen her movie I swear it's one of the most disgusting movies you will ever see in the name of "art" along with some movie about a girl becoming a model and getting eaten by other models which was by another person but still disgusting.

Do you think the guy hitting her over the head with a canvass was part of the performance? It looks like she is smiling as she walks away.
youtu.be/iaO_0mqOAPU

Attached: 1523591674135.gif (400x421, 3.72M)

Jesus
I would rinse myself with some Holy water If I were you. Just in case you know

could be, doesnt seem like an attack that would hurt her. Everything about it kikery one way or the other

Kek did nothing just went through her.

She said "She wanted to ask the man why he had attacked her" more like she wanted to caste some faggot spell on him.

But she has been around for at least as long as she says she is either she is old or she is really old. You cant say the footage of her when she was younger that was on tv then was fake.

why hasn't George Soros done it then or Jacob Rothschild.

That's insane.

nigger they've had like 4 heart transplants

agreed she didn't even react to it at first the painting just completely broke around her why not hit her with a chunk of wood or a baby doll at very least.

those are probably just uber kikes who transfer into a whole fresh new body when this one is finished

I know they have top of the line treatment but if there was a way to look as young as her then why wouldn't they of done it most likely she already has a genetic gift that makes her age less and some Botox and plastic surgery.

that's the whole idea of the 13 bloodlines even if the Rothschilds loos strength their family will continue to be reincarnated into the new family's who have power.

ROTHSCHILDS WELCOME

Attached: cia nigger.jpg (802x854, 203K)

naw nigga that bitches face is made of plastic and botox

She can barely move her face because of botox