Are whites genetic trash?

Why are white people so predisposed to becoming trannies?

Attached: 1485835178188.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Why can't british people fix their fucking teeth?

"let me play dolls with your kids, you racist fucking nazi"

Like I said, trash.

yes, please leave white countries. we are awful people. you should avoid our countries at ALL costs.

Individualism means white men with autogynephilia tend to go tranny instead of jacking off in private

How did you get that picture of me? Wtf

First off, britain has a massive problem with this.
In America, the tranniness is surprisingly diverse. Tons of nigs and beans flaunting their drag bullshit, not just whites. Most grannies I see in America have brown skin.

Now we should ask ourselves "why is Britain so pre disposed to the sissy fetish" and I think the answer lies in your nanny state. Abandonment of the concept of freedom.

What would Jow Forums do to me?

Attached: IMG_20180912_134215.jpg (978x1184, 213K)

Attached: 1.jpg (777x1067, 204K)

Hang you

shoot you in the head and leave you in a muddy field to rot

Can you use my boipucci before that :)

t. pakistani in london

No one likes you. Not even your parents.

Britain and Germany actually hold the joint place for best oral hygiene in the world :') Fucking state of your teeth that blend in with your skin.

Human teeth are fucking shite. Elephants get three sets of teeth throughout their life. Humans get two. Without modern oral hygiene, the first lot are decayed by the time adult teeth come through, and the second lot would be gone by your 20s without modern oral hygiene.

For like 90% of human history, teeth must've just been a thing people had for like the first 2 decades of their life.

I grew up an orphan. Parent's died in S. Africa

>Why are white people so predisposed to becoming trannies
Lack of socially acceptable racial or ethnic identity so they substitute it with some alternative identity relating to sexuality and/or sex. Pretty simple, really.

Attached: 1465063239421.jpg (513x486, 101K)

Cuz traps are hot. Every liberal should be one... It's progressive.

This post made me throw up into my mouth a little

Probably sodomise you.

Sheesh.
What a sad looking fag.

teach you how to tie knots

Attached: 1526352623055.gif (500x381, 977K)