What the hell went wrong in St. Louis

It has a higher murder rate than Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, etc. And it's almost 3 times higher than Chicongo itself. How did this happen in a state with a Republican governor? Why hasn't the governor just deployed the National Guard at this point?

Attached: Story.jpg (756x575, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/roQ-ObzbDxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What the hell went wrong in St. Louis
nelly.

The railroads didn’t come through there, they went through Chicago instead. Ever since then St Louis has been and will forever be a shitty nigger river town

St Louis is the worst major city in America by a country mile

Black on black slayings? Won't be on the news cycle.

>St Louis is the worst major city in America by a country mile

You would have been correct if you'd said East St. Louis.

How is a republican governor going to get nigs to stop shooting themselves?

All the whites left the city and moved west to the subburbs and counties to get away from the niggers. Took all their money with them, now the city is infested with degenerates. Save me

East st Louis is not a major city

Republicans are supposed to be "tough on crime." Presumably a Republican governor could deploy the state police to arrest more murder suspects, deploy the Natty Guard, etc.

Every major city is becoming a white liberal dream inside the city limits. The suburbs however, once an escape from the violent chimps of the city, are now decaying into low rent violent shit holes. Run while you can.

East StL is actually in Illinois. Again a republican governer, but he's a loser and illinois is the worst.

Why the fuck are you focusing on this? A white son and father shot a guy just the other day. Focus on that.

I live in southern IL and visited St. Louis for a Cardinals game with my brother & dad when I was a teenager. Let's just say I never intend to go there again.

We're talking about the city of St. Louis, which is entirely in Missouri. 130 murders so far this year - for 308,000 people! That's getting into literal civil war rates of violent death.

It can't be all that bad...
>clicks on Google Earth opened in a second window
>types in East St Louis
>does street view of random neighborhood
>boarded up windows and cars on 22s

You're on your own, pal. Blow the bridges behind you if you head west.

Here's what happened. Some asshole heard that Jake Allen would be playing for 2 periods in today's game, and he chimped out. He started talking about how Jake Allen was shit and wouldn't amount to anything more than a backup goalie. He went on about how the Blues should've kept Elliott or Hutton, because they were better. Anyhow, he just kept going on and on. Eventually a rational individual shot him, his wife and his 4 kids dead on the spot for being a complete retard. Everyone knows Jake Allen is the future.. at least, until Husso takes over in 4-5 years.

The Grove and the Loop are fun, plus we just built a campus centered around tech companies like Microsoft. too many darkies though
Southern IL as well, I bought a huge Victorian house for only $120k it’s great

Stl.native here. Vast majority of violent crimes occur in certain neighborhoods. South city and midtown is alright. North city is concrete junge as is south Broadway.
Democrat run city for decades

-soft judges
-lax gun laws
-no snitch rule
-hot summers in old brick homes
-mayor focuses more on lowering jail population than she does on public safety
-city cops make much less than nearby safer areas
-city built to hold 1 million contains 300k meaning more than half the city is vacant

i forgot to add the district attorney is so concerned with virtue signaling that she made a secret black list of officers whose cases she will not bring to court

>What the hell went wrong in St. Louis
Democrat mayors. You cannot find a single decent city that's been ran by democrats. Not one. From Flint, MI to Chicago and back to St. Louis, liberals are shit.

>Democrat run city for decades

that has nothing to do with it. it's niggers.

go back to free republic you fucking faggot.

fuck off boomer. niggers are the problem. numerous mostly white and asian cities are run by democrats and are very nice.

where are these boomers coming from? the entire point of pol is to be able to discuss issues without this false "the problem is democrats" cop out.

I'm a window cleaner who loves about an hour from saint louis, but I go there for jobs probably every other week. I've seen people pull knives on eachother and one guy ends up dead. It was pretty shocking since I never saw that shit back home. It's especially worrying because more and more blacks are moving closer to where I live. I've even seen a Somali looking nigger with his two head scarf wearing wives in my home town. It messes with your head, ya know?

Democrats don't help in the specific context of black violence, because it seems that the only effective way to deal with black violence is either a security state (NYC), ethnic cleansing (like what Los Angeles has done since the 80's), or the very tough application of the law.

Blacks oppose tough law enforcement, St. Louis has no means of ethnically-cleansing them, and it lacks the resources to implement an NYC-style security state. Local Democrats will bend to the will of local blacks, which means that it's up to the Republican-run state administration to sort things out. But, they haven't.

Democrats DO make things worse (specifically when they control the justice system and refuse to prosecute violent crimes), but it's true that a Republican mayor of St. Louis would also be utterly fucked by the current situation.

niggers

>Nigger Lakey rampage in Missouri
>Also:
>sky is blue
>faggots suck cock
>sugar is sweet

East STL isn’t any worse than north STL

Related? youtu.be/roQ-ObzbDxU

Attached: 1358910762276.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

Are there lots of blacks in St. Louis?
If so, there's your answer

solve this puzzle:

nig_ers

The only cleansing that has happened here in LA is the niggers getting pushed out by spics who are only a little bit better, and those niggers are now shitting up the high desert, san bernadino county, and Vegas instead.

Lies. Nelly is a good guy
Correct answer is Ferguson effect