OHNONONONONONOPFFFHAHAHHAAH

OHNONONONONONOPFFFHAHAHHAAH

Attached: liar.png (1021x872, 989K)

She doesn't exist.

those glasses look like they have been shooped on her face

It's just a delay tactic at this point and to smear Kavenaugh for his entire term as Supreme Court Judge. This will also be ammo for dems to use against Trump for hiring an alleged rapist.

>accuser sets conditions to testify against accusee
Thats not how it works

She's not real

so is she on route now to DC via car or train or whatever? isn't she afraid of flying?

There is a 25 thousand dollar reward to dig up dirt on this bitch and so far nothing. Why?

Because she's not real.

HAS ANYONR SEEN THIS WOMAN ACTUALLY SPEAK ON VIDEO

That nigga was a virgin until he was 40 he said.

Just hold the fucking vote already.

>This
Her attorney should never be allowed to show her face in public again.

Her car broke down and there is no cellphone reception where she is.

This whole fucking story belongs in a cringe compilation. It's so transparently, obviously bullshit.

Attached: 1509549676912.jpg (625x605, 75K)

fbi need to investitate!111

Attached: sloppy sniper.jpg (1046x576, 86K)

user must be intimidated by the CIA, or deciding to sit this one out hoping both sides lose.

That’s fine, he will be confirmed and he will be more right leaning than Thomas now.

Fucking NPCs

Attached: 70726_full.jpg (600x400, 228K)

Everyone in attendance must only wear their left shoe, no perfume, no deodorant, no one fan wear eye glasses, everyone must wear cargo shorts from Old Navy and all candy must be removed from the building or my client will be too distraught to answer questions.

I told you anons this shit would go on forever. Might as well go clean your hole for CPL, because Republican's have no cock whatsoever.

NO FUCK THIS!

Thurs or vote, no more delays, fuck letting some lying roastie and her Gozer lawyer hold this nation hostage.

If she was a prof at Stanford how come we can't find anything? Syllabus or something from lectures?
She was scrubbed for this op or she is not real. Lean towards former

Is it just me or does she seem to have the non-memorable appearance of a crisis actor?

Paid protestors at hearing??

Attached: activism.png (939x731, 106K)

are they seriously still using the one awful picture with the sunglasses? cant even see her eyes

CIA mkultra program. off the books

Attached: cia bog boy.jpg (498x654, 68K)

Why do I believe this excuse will be used by her lawyers?

So is she driving from California all the way to DC? Supposedly she is terrified of flying even though she used to live in Hawaii.

She is marching

>Docteur Pavel, je suis la CIA

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG
TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY - 48 HOURS REMAIN

I dont know where are you guys getting that she is driving?

Because she isn't flying. What is she going to take a fuckin boat?

there is literally a convoy following a car on the 29 north of Idaho right now, she has been driving for days just look for the live stream on youtube

STALL
T
A
L
L

TACTICS
A
C
T
I
C
S

but she's a woman so yes it is

maybe she will. Christine Blasey Ford is an army of one. she can do anything

Attached: ericpaddock.jpg (620x400, 51K)

post screenshiot you cia nigger

Attached: CIA Project blue beans.jpg (640x842, 94K)

no air traffic in the north american continent, because she'll sense the air molecules moving..

The deep state knows we know about crazy leftist eye.

I heard she's going around Cape Horn to get to DC. I hope she can make it by Thursday!

>accusee
It's the accused. What have you morons done to the English language.

That's the point, my friend.

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

That's by design. It's meant to do the same as pic related, but not be completely obvious about it.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (860x860, 83K)

>People will just go along with and accept these blatant stalling tactics
Sure gives me hope for the future.

Attached: 20141102_1446_022.jpg (1400x788, 489K)

I hear she only travels by hot air balloon and needs to stop in Antarctica to get the proof she stashed. You can't expect a woman to get ? on ? but it really deserves a bit of compassion

We must delay the hearing!

She'll hop on a train, stopping in small towns, helping people solve their issues, before hopping another one, like The Littlest Hobo.

Does she even exist?

Incels never grow up and take responsibility for their predicaments... they lie and make excuses for their horrible behavior and their inability with forming meaningful relationships.

This man-child is not SC material. Next.

>h-hell be confirmed any day n-now

Not even trying, are you?

Attached: 01.jpg (3217x4677, 1.69M)

One woman with no evidence of an accusation from over 30 years ago, who never stepped forward despite him being in politics for years, can shut down an important function of the US government

pussy power is real and it needs to be killed. i propose the following actions:

- kill all women over 35
- kill all female “”politicians””
- kill all jews

yea and nay KEKS

Won our freedoms and made it gooder

Attached: 1535608783858.gif (482x800, 29K)

what was once a routine trip to DC to testify in front of congress over her traumatic rape, has turned into a movement of its own. Click here to donate to Christine Blasey Ford Little Hobo foundation

It's a delay tactic because they want to stall the confirmation until after the mid-terms, where they believe their invisible blue wave is going to give them the opportunity to vote no.

To be fair I said the same thing about Strzok when they kept using the same 2 pictures for him.

define "even exist"

Attached: matrix.jpg (1920x1080, 659K)

IDZ: Z0G

Attached: ARERAB$SDFA.png (638x359, 247K)

>to smear Kavenaugh for his entire term as Supreme Court Judge
These idiots never stopped thinking Trump is literally Hitler. Of course they're going to cling to these corporate memes.

I couldn't testify because I ran out of gas! I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

The red flag is the photo they use. It looks like a shitty face app.

They're making ridiculous claims, I'm all for making our own ridiculous claims.

Subpoena everybody. Nuremberg 2.0 inbound

Attached: 1537572604930.jpg (350x300, 16K)

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

Wrong. She travels using the machine from quantum leap and we just have to wait until she happens to leap into the right moment in time to put right what once went wrong.

Attached: dougie.gif (400x226, 2.25M)

Idiot Democrats thought they would have gotten him to withdraw by now

I want to believe

is she even real!?!

Attached: 1537851244190.jpg (2048x1536, 785K)

I swear to god if these pussies dont get him confirmed before the midterms im voting downticket for democrats to accelerate our civil war from this year forward

subpoena the bitch or have the vote tomorrow

This cunt doesn’t even exist. She’s a shoop and a meme. A poor little abused woman meme doctor cunt

so jewish tricks?

Attached: KEK, TOP.jpg (399x385, 27K)

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD
>is an anagram of
CHERNOBYL IF DISASTER

Democrats on verge of meltdown
>Democrats on verge of meltdown

Attached: 1529925930569.gif (500x476, 999K)

um sweetie...

the spoop is real

Attached: 1537732943458.jpg (4590x5940, 2.04M)

And here

Attached: Christine-Blasey-Ford-wanted-to-flee-the-US-to-avoid-Brett-Kavanaugh.-Now-she-can-testify-against-hi (770x540, 67K)

Im gonna be autistic here for a second. While it does seem like she is fake, the image of her overlayed with Lake Tahoe is not exactly concrete evidence. The picture was taken from Heavenly Gondola Vista Point, which is a popular place to take picture of the lake. So while not likely, the backgrounds matching up is not as unlikely as you believe.
I'll be dumping a few pictures

Attached: Capture1.png (1412x932, 2.16M)

Attached: Capture2.png (1225x874, 3.29M)

Attached: Capture3.png (1372x892, 3.29M)

I hear she’s going to walk to DC carrying the mattress Kavanaugh tried to rape her on.

Whatever the fuck we want.

Attached: 1533090418920.gif (375x206, 812K)

>gondola vista

Attached: 1534189102682.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)

"It's payback time, whores"
t. Justice Kavanaugh

Solid post, user.
It would be one thing if her pic was against a truly rare backdrop that "just happened" to have alt-versions floating around the internet. Such a case would be very improbably. But a picture from a "take a picture here!" vista point is hardly proof of fuckery, as you point out.
It turns out her story, and the dem/leftist narrative, is collapsing all on its own, and creating such a backlash - due to its heavy-handedness - that it is accelerating the #WalkAway movement from the Dems and increasing the odds the R's hold both the Senate and the House.
In a way, I guess we owe Glasses McFord a hearty thanks for her astro turfed fake as shit story and her dem handlers' - including hrc (pic related) - pathetic overreach.

Attached: 1537732943459.jpg (962x642, 204K)

I was that mattress. I can't testify until November 8th though (yearly pilgrimage)

>The picture was taken from Heavenly Gondola Vista Point
>Heavenly Gondola

Attached: gondola_borealis_by_iriaa-d9jh4p4.jpg (753x1062, 306K)

Damn. Hive mind is real...

d key is just below e key my dude, it surely was a typo

>5 minutes apart
I think you’re confused user

That's more better

Gondola is the best meme we have.

Why aren't Republicans calling this out for what it is

This shit needs to be made illegal fucking asap.

Because a huge deal of them are RINOs.

Attached: 2.jpg (1118x1600, 265K)

Ford will NEVER appear before the committee it is all just a stalling tactic.

Attached: 1537755789551.png (800x450, 361K)