How many children does Jow Forums have? Reminder that if you haven't started a family by now or planning it...

How many children does Jow Forums have? Reminder that if you haven't started a family by now or planning it, then what the hell are you doing?

Attached: 1521279789819.png (1071x1004, 702K)

I have three sons, all have blue eyes.

Attached: 1536951704253.jpg (1000x749, 111K)

I am Aryan and have 2 kids with a Chinese woman.

Roasties btfo

>that many inbred as fuck jew children
disgusting

Oh yeah, the world really needs more people

Fuck off shill

>that ID
BTFO

Attached: 1522091762874.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

If you can help kikes and niggers drop dead faster than whites, then you're coming out on top. Less niggers and kikes is better imho.

Attached: The demography is key to everything, as you know.png (1491x838, 1.79M)

True,that's why Africa needs to be nuked.

I need to finish university first user, I dont want my kids to struggle like I did

Working on starting a business so I can support a harem. "Monogamy" is a *Roman* practice, not a biblical one: God permits and has blessed polygamous unions, and portrayed himself as a polygamous husband in the book of Jeremiah.

Honestly, kikes are so weird and there's always some special rule or program that allows them to exist as parasites.

Attached: kiryas-joel-most-poverty-stricken-town-in-the-usa.png (1270x2000, 1.82M)

>wanting your kids to be spoiled brats

did you mutilate their dinguses?

Attached: circumcision-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-really-are.png (450x350, 271K)

Three. Girl in UK, boy in Russia, and now boy in US. The genes will continue.

FLDS Mormons call that practice "Bleeding the Beast". Shit out as many children as possible, and live off the welfare proceeds.

It works well enough for Varg also.

Doing my bit for the white race - 4

We have a 2 year old son and my wife is 8 weeks pregnant with our second. We want to have 3 children.
I'm always hounding other white couples I know to have children of their own.

wtf how did this guy survive i thought the germans were exterminating the jews

>Hager was born on July 20, 1922 in Oradea, Romania. His father was the fourth grand rabbi of Vyzhnytsia, Ukraine, the village that was the seat of the Hasidic sect since the mid-19th century, according to the New York Times.

>Russian soldiers decimated the Jewish population of Oradea during World War I, forcing the clan to flee to Grosswardein, near the border with Hungary.

>In World War II, the Germans occupied the region, forcing the family to flee again to Bucharest, where Hager married Feige Malka Twersky.

>She died of an infection a few months later, and Hager married her sister Sima Mirel, who died in 2005 at the age of 76.

>Hager immigrated to the US in 1948, and became the head of the Viznitz synagogue in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Is there a "how to" manual for this for like a decent woman to do this with, and how to get away with it, or do you have to basically be a tribal cult member under their protection for this to work?

>Hager married her sister
You don't say...

Attached: jews-tfw-inbreeding-is-called-an-ethnicity.jpg (620x388, 80K)

>inbreeding is called an ethnicity
That's literally what it is. An ethnic group is continued when you marry someone more closely related to you than not.

All other problems aside, the Hasidic women are at least purer than the usual tattoo covered SJW roastie cunt. They are not allowed to wear pants and cover their hair by wearing wigs at all times (weird solution to the problem Muslims solve with hijabs).

Attached: CW58TJ.jpg (1300x1065, 211K)

bump

thats the definition of a cult

The wig wearing came about because many Hasidic women are expected to keep their head shaved after they are married. Sight of female hair is considered to be akin to nudity, the same as muslim tradition, so shaving of the head and wearing headscarf/wig is a way around it.

Answer

bump

I wonder if the average woman has such a high capacity womb, or do you need to select for certain ethnicity and background.

I have a son and have a daughter due in November, I’d like another two, hoping for sons

I have son who’s two and my wife’s pregnant now as well she only has two months left though