TRUMP is the laughing stock of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=VDPd5wOaBOU

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1537905133346.png (627x321, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KIpnPapquY&t=928s
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42968940/the-world-is-laughing-at-us-says-trump
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/27/the-100-plus-times-donald-trump-has-assured-us-the-united-states-is-a-laughingstock/?utm_term=.594d539b2aed
youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When are we going to talk about something else besides America’s retarded president?

They were cheering and applauding at how inspirational daddy's speech was you soiboy cuck.

The question is if even the most irratic and psychotic magapedes can finally admitt that their God is brutally ridiculed by everyone except for Israel.

>Imagine being so delusional
They were laughing at his ridiulous statement that his administration has done more than any other in US history. This guy is literally and unironically a retard.

>MSNBC
Im sure this is going to be an unedited video not taken out of context.

KEK
Listen to the whole speech and see for yourself you seething retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=4KIpnPapquY&t=928s

sweet innocence

Attached: 1287973019280.gif (300x167, 1.55M)

> of the world
we dont give a shit about the world.

I kind of feel bad for them but at the same time I have a passionate hate for them considering the same retards (Or their parents) where as brainwashed back in 2001-2003. They need to get gassed and we have to purge them from Jow Forums it's getting embarrasing.

And who do you think wouldn't be the laughing stock? Obongo again? Bernie "Please fuck my wife" Sanders? Hillary "I can't even walk 5 steps by myself" Clinton?
Bush was a joke, Bill Clinton too. You guys will always deliver. Trump at least is a cool alpha.

I know you don't Schlomo, but your time is up.

Attached: 1535853909433.png (1024x683, 787K)

>Trump is at least a cool alpha
No Alpha takes orders, Trump sucks Schlomos balls, Ivan.

>i d-dont care abput you guys, but please listen to my speech baka!

Americans do not care what anyone who isn't American thinks. And most of us do not care what at least half of other Americans think.

I can't wait to vote for him again.

>balls
Something you don't have to post under your real flag.
Maybe he's just feeding them bullcrap for now playing a good goy? He's more redpilled than you'd ever be, kid.

Kill a Jewish child for the sins of the jews.

Don't feel bad for others. You're the jackass here.

Skin a israeli child alive.

No one even knows or gives a shit who your retarded Danish president is. Hes basically irrelevant to the world faggot.

Yes, let's insult the guy dismantling the current world order and who runs the country we depend on. Trump has shown he doesn't carry a grudge at all.

lul fpbp op btfo as always the cocksucking falseflaggin mongrel

Trump should pull all US funding to all UN organizations, kick the HQ out of New York and then see who is laughing.

You know they say the best gubmint is the one you don't hear about.

Blah blah
Only a fragile man would do that
You're a snowflake

MSM saying "Ohhh they were laughing at his list of accomplishments!!!!"

Its fake news.

They were laughing at the fact that he opened his speech up with boasting/bragging.

They were NOT laughing at what he was saying.

The UN may have had a purpose at some point, now it's just a meetup for irrelevant countries to remind us they exist, kinda like a reddit meetup. In fact I think a reddit meetup is more important.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42968940/the-world-is-laughing-at-us-says-trump

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/27/the-100-plus-times-donald-trump-has-assured-us-the-united-states-is-a-laughingstock/?utm_term=.594d539b2aed

youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

Yes lets insult the guy who sucks up to Israel, Sells advanced weaponry to the biggest terrorfunder in the world, and Literally brought in old NeoCOns from the Bush admin to plan his foreign policies.
If you think that is dismantling the world order you're a moron.

>They were NOT laughing at what he was saying.
Yes they were even retard Blumpf realized it when he responded by saying that he wasn't expecting that reaction.

>Maybe he's just feeding them bullcrap for now playing a good goy?
Selling arms to Saudi,
Sucking up to Israel like a pig,
Hiring Old Bush NeoCons
Confirming proven NeoCons lies (Chemical weapon by Assad)
The list goes on and I see you have gold medals in mental gymnastic otherwise you would never come up with that 4d chess bullshit. Take off your proxy Moshe

sage