(((Krassenstein)))

If you guys don't see how he completely set this stunt up himself, you're hopeless.
>Comes up with a plan to make himself look like a victim, which also makes for publicity
>Has his friend "secretly" record a scripted conversation
>Edits it selectively and uploads it from a throwaway user account he created himself
>Goes to bed
>Wakes up later and pretends to be shocked at the response
>Somehow obtains the full video and presents it to the internet along with a self-penned article painting himself to be a victim

Don't be fooled by this shady Talmud-inspired fellow.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-25 The Krassensteins Are Not Paid to Tweet But The Alt-Right's Ignorance is (794x301, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/faEhu
archive.is/Jiqbm
youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If you guys don't see how he completely set this stunt up himself, you're hopeless.
or, now hear me out, op.
or, we just don't fucking care.

>Remember this next time you watch a video by Project Veritas, which appears to depict something that someone within the liberal media or the U.S. government states.

Remember goys this thing we orchestrated ourselves is proof positive that Project Veritas isn't to be trusted!

Attached: 1317166586284.jpg (621x444, 88K)

No one gives a fuck about this Jewish slimeball.

fuck off Brian

tries too hard
literal who

The jew cries out in pain as he stabs himself in the back?
kek

Attached: merchant-judiciary5.jpg (1024x653, 256K)

Here's the link to the article on his own website:
archive.fo/faEhu

nigger, he spams his own shit here, no one follows kikes let alone that retarded kike

I just want to know where all the people calling me shill a few hours ago because I was pointing out how this was an obvious setup by these kike faggots went

are you guys still here? I miss you. I liked the leaf one especially, unless that was just a VPN then nvm.

Threadly reminder that these two deserve to get fucked in the ass in prison.
They ruined the lives of thousands.

Attached: 1530031704554.png (561x764, 161K)

Referring to this OP btw:

archive.is/Jiqbm

are you still here bb?

Attached: 1537885397985.jpg (1343x3902, 2M)

Looks to me like the work that Veritas is doing is hurting them.

Nuhuh! I dindu nuffin wrong!

> Source
> Me
> Checkmate faggots

What did Veritas do in relation to this, exactly?

of course it is

Attached: e4e438b2829ef11e0534c91f14dfe5e2f.jpg (892x388, 70K)

I found it immediately suspect that the one filming sounded somewhat retarded.
Also, I'm not convinced those two are brothers. It's possible they are a faggot married couple.

The kikes' video is essentially a parody of what PV does.

And has anything PV done this election been disingenuous?

I dunno, has it? I don't exactly keep track of everything single that they've done.

>tfw they didnt put me in the screencap

Attached: cappingyourownpost.png (1849x184, 43K)

Pretty sure admiting to something is evidence.

The narrative of two unhinged Steins dominating his twitter feed by replying to themselves 31 times in 3 minutes while Trump is perceived as battling a jewdicial system Stein at the DOJ really is a good visual though.

This sockpuppet running faggot under investigation for Pyramid Scheme crimes pays for tweets, not the other way around. If these faggots were being paid to tweet they would have given them a (((checkmark)))

something about your posts and your tone is suspicious / not quite adding up

kek

???

>Jow Forums lives in their heads rent free
HA HA HA
I hope they enjoy being obsessed with us

ok let me attempt to clarify:

Veritas hasn't done anything with the Krassenstein brothers directly.

The video that the Krassenstein brothers made is very similar to the types of hidden cam exposés that Project Veritas does.

It would seem the Krassenstein brothers have orchestrated this at least in part to attempt to discredit what Project Veritas does.

If Project Veritas has done anything disingenuous then I don't know about it, but I'm not going to say that they haven't.

gotcha

sorry I misused exposé here I thought it meant "something that exposes something"

double sorry I was actually correct, thank goodness

>the act or an instance of bringing a scandal, crime, etc, to public notice

>Somehow obtains the full video and presents it to the internet along with a self-penned article painting himself to be a victim
Links? This is the first I've heard of this.

Their logic is pretty retarded
>look at us making misleading videos, clearly this means all conspiracy theories are false

Underrated

archive.fo/faEhu

>writing articles about yourself in the 3rd person
what level of narcissistic kike is this yid on?

Is there anyway to #Metoo these two incest faggots or something that will get them and all verified haters on Twatter to attack each other so that they ban themselves by any means necessary..?? If so I'm willing to do what i can

Iwasonlypretendingtobearetard.png

He literally was and everyone knew he was being sarcastic, but you can pay anyone to post on this website and since it's anonymouse he can just say he did an EPIC troll.
Just 3 posts of many calling it fake and gay. They made 2 threads last night with a couple of vpn switching turds trying desperately to fit in and bump the thread.

I watched the video. He admitted to it then walked it back. Fucking kike like we didn't already know.

You wish this was a troll. Kikes BTFO

Oh yeah, kikes BTFO epic style. It's all over.

jfc you guys are still here? You guys are rich and live in fucking mansions, can't you find something better to do than shit up my nice Jow Forums board with your jewish retardation? It's not like you're going to actually fool anyone, so why? Are you really just having fun shitposting?

>t. kike
Learn to read faggot

Krassenkike is a pathetic worm

oh wow, you're calling everyone a kike shill, you must be a real Jow Forums user

Attached: 1420863065631.jpg (401x387, 42K)

Hello Brian

I don't normally like Cernovich but at least he's saying something about it, thank fuck

Attached: b535db9384c1f108caa5bd5f10236e9f.png (628x702, 304K)

The taught skin over their lizard bone faces. How could anyone ever trust these vermin

Written by himself.

Who cares, everyone to the right of John McCain's tumor believes they are paid Jew shills either way.

The Jew cries out as he stabs you in the back

Attached: fdf7780cebb3983484d156cf3787e172.png (627x862, 287K)

Everytime a liberal gets caught red-handed by being secretly recorded, they claim it's sarcasm/humor/satire/taken-out-of-context/etc.

Bull fucking shit this "is a stunt".

Another fucking kike trying to get his shekels, is anyone really surprised? Motherfucker should be permanently silenced.

Imagine being this stupid, holy shit.

I would cheer if someone went and shot that fucking Jew in the face on the front doorstep of his house in Florida.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

>Oy gevalt! How can you slander the good Krassenstein name!

Attached: 1386741961896.jpg (559x556, 18K)

ITS AFRAID

Attached: 1535519841706.jpg (808x921, 298K)

Haha yes very nice post (((fellow Jow Forums user)))

Attached: glow-in-the-dark.jpg (650x433, 196K)

i was starting to think the same thing earlier

Yes you got me, I'm definitely Brian Krassenstein.

You can tell by the fact that I'm pointing out how the Krassenstein brothers created and spread this video themselves just so they could write a story about it on their website, and discredit Project Veritas in the process.

Ack, I've been found out.

of course it's fake. doesn't matter.
it's a nice clip to attach to any of his twitter posts.
It makes him look stupid and untrustworthy.
What more could you ask for?

You can tell I'm Brian because this is exacatly what he's saying here:
"and now you're saying I'm part of some big conspiracy or something!"

I both am trying to claim that the video was stoeln from my phone by Russian hackers AND that I created it myself and spread it myself intentionally so that people would fall for it and I could write a big story about #FakeNews

His brother was the other dude. It's all in an article ot TheHill. There is also the full video of the troll.

FPBP

i don't think he planned it through as thoroughly as he should have if he wanted to seem more convincing

>I was merely pretending to be retard

Yes, because every single person here who openly supports eradicating the world of kikes is a glow-in-the-dark nigger spook. /s

Sad I didn't make his screencaps, I baited him hard.

He's a kike of course he's doing it himself, these parasites thrive on attention

youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js

woah
didn't know this guy was based