SWEDEN YES

>car ploughs into 100 children 2 days ago
>total media blackout for 24 hours
>only one swede media outlet (out of dozens) reports

voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/swedish-media-wait-24-hours-to-report-on-a-car-that-ploughed-into-a-crowd-of-100-children/#.W6pVSG_foJ4.twitter

i feel sick Jow Forums

Attached: 2018-09-25 16.03.51.png (799x1044, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnRs01KPHkY
expressen.se/kvallsposten/tva-skadade-efter-att-bil-korde-rakt-in-i-grupp-elever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many dead?

Worst of all - censored in Swedish MSM. I wonder why. Feels like we're turning into SJW China.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

That poor mentally ill man. I hope he gets the help he needs.

>ploughed

they just voted last week literally for this

Attached: C3CJ5KiXAAUEB1a.jpg:large.jpg (367x406, 63K)

I'd unironically rather live in China than Sweden at this point

Nazi Germany implemented T4 program which euthanized these types of individuals as being a waste of space.

2 slightly injured. What a story.

Attached: t0skt5.jpg (960x618, 173K)

Based and jihadpilled.

the "story" is the Media blackout which is methodical, systematic, and and nefarious to cover up reality.

(and thats a good thing!)

haha gun problems amirite

get some new reaction pics, you fucking poojeet

Attached: 1497305026447.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Attached: 1537903398060.png (1293x599, 618K)

do we have pictures from the scene?

It was a group of 100 adolescents walking on a narrow road. The guy driving got pissed and accelerated so the kids had to leave the road. Nobody was hurt and it wasn't until 2 hours later that the teachers who were out there with the students reported it to the police. Nobody was injured.

Literally nothing happened. Completely uninteresting story.

alright

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 53K)

wait, how do you run into 100 kids with a car but only injure two.

Because he probably revved the engine and started a stampede of muzzie kids.

I wonder why.

Attached: jewish-control-media-sweden.jpg (1103x741, 279K)

Attached: 1509320062978.png (610x406, 248K)

Attached: 1491777636067.jpg (629x812, 98K)

>Oy vey dey chose dis themselves goyim the voting system is infallible!
Kill yourself, Chaim.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnRs01KPHkY

Attached: unlocked ballot box.jpg (773x826, 84K)

>be slightly inconvenienced
>plough into crowd of children
source?

Attached: 1491346342205.png (213x222, 40K)

maybe nobody died...i doubt they can hide news about dead children.

of course they can. that's why this should bother all of us, considering every western nation has cucked news.

Attached: 1510675315479.jpg (480x679, 74K)

Any other sources on this?

According to the article there were 100 "in the crowd" though it doesn't say how many actually died. 100 would be one hell of a kill count for a Saab going 40 mph

>Turning

Nigger wake the FUCK UP!

What the fuck is wrong with you fucking cuckolds?

Attached: 1501707690191.jpg (396x385, 33K)

>mfw

Attached: 1537826761401.jpg (455x640, 45K)

how do you know that if they have 24 hours blackout.

Attached: 1537527727247.png (913x636, 756K)

Attached: 0C2C707C-864B-4F24-B2C6-94A4FB8ECC08.jpg (600x574, 49K)

>2 injured
>not life-threatening

"Ploughs" appears to be the wrong word. I mean sure, I agree that the fact that this wasn't reported on reeks of "oh noes don't offend le muslims!!!1" but it would have been reported if it had been a deliberate attack. Sounds like it could have just been a guy who lost control of his car and bolted.

Attached: A632B411-5B73-4644-B135-51DC0A67A2C5.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Yeah this
>"ahahah honestly this is getting out of hand! PC culture is beginning to take over, soon we'll have to be walking on eggshells. I'm all for equal rights, but maybe things are going too far in the other direction. Oh well, at least we can laugh about it!"
So many people seem to be either braindead or willfully ignorant not to have noticed how bad things have become.

just don't report the new. the people don't deserve to be informed of the happenings around them
>filthy plebs all of them

Attached: Liberalist.png (1011x760, 1.87M)

Driving thru 100 children is not normal. But it Sweden it is.

You know what poor Swedes? Just leave. It is fucking tiresome to read all these stories. Rape here, burning car there, dead kids here, dead women there. No survival instinct? In every normal country this would national 9/11. But it is anothere monday story in Sweden. You realy deserve to be replaced by stronger race. This is pathological weakness.

One day someone stronger would have to genocide all shitskins and niggers you protect more than your own children. Just because you are weak cuck does not mean whole Europe want to be slaughtered like sheep Swedish style.

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional.png (500x300, 56K)

To be anything other than a normal white kid.

It's their parents white guilt thats creating this Trans trend world wide.

Sweden failed state hi hi hi

Attached: 3989_0_2_psichologija.jpg (300x300, 7K)

H E I L
I
T
L
E
R

Is it a happening if it's not a deliberate attack? If the driver had been a muslim and children had died, hopefully it would have been reported on. But the fact that a car "plowed" into 100 kids but none died suggests that it wasn't that big a deal. Thousands of traffic accidents happen every day, zero get mainstream media attention unless the death toll hits over 10.

That's a fucking weird finger box.

Lets not jump to conclu-

It was muslims again, wasn't it.

none died

Because it's not true. What does a 24 hour blackout even mean? There are articles about this event in a few national newspapers and a couple of local ones, but nobody gives a shit.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/tva-skadade-efter-att-bil-korde-rakt-in-i-grupp-elever/

Its a fake story, go tell your sister and mother i expect them at the airport when i go to your whore country

Fake. how do you run over 100 people in a small country and access to internet and pass it undercover for 24hs?

No China is worse.

Attached: yikes.jpg (1080x1097, 230K)

>A spokesman for Sweden's police service said children "threw themselves" out of the way of the car, which appeared to have aimed directly for the group of 100 people.
>He said: “The car accelerated into the group of students and teachers.
>“The car increased speed and drove straight towards them.
>“He drove into two of the students. One was injured on the wrist and possibly the other student was also injured.”
>The car was described as a black or dark blue Saab. It was driving at around 25mph when it hit the crowd.

>“He drove into two of the students. One was injured on the wrist and possibly the other student was also injured.”

Sounds like a non-story. If it was a snackbar trying to kill them then he would have done a better job. Probably just some drunk idiot or a old man with dementia

Bitch Chinese government would love to have your level of unapologetic censorship.

wait what??? Is this true? I can't tell the difference anymore? 100 PEOPLE!? I have heard / seen nothing and I read 3-4 newspapers per day

He must have been driving a hybrid

That's news from about 10 years ago

Attached: swed_s.jpg (580x363, 13K)

The "crowd" had 100 people. 2 kids were actually hit by the car "accelerating" at "around 25mph" from which one hurt his risk and the other may not have even sustained injury

Yeah its a tragedy the news wasn't talking about this 24/7

You could probably injure more people on a tricycle

>frequents plebshub.com and actually believes staged pork
>fucks a Ukrainian who're in Prague, gets gonorrhea
>being a dumb cuck from ((Sweden)) so he thinks she speaks Czech

Thinking that someone would take that whore seriously in a country with one of the longest actual sex equality in Europe.

Oh wait, that Norwegian commie-youth killer also believed another meme about guns being easy to buy in here and the only thing he managed to do here was to fuck another Ukro hooker.

So I guess they must have caught him then and it was an arab? This type of shit would be on the news all the time unless of course they know exactly who did it and it works against their agenda.

why do you hate ukro hookers so much?

No he drove off and there's a "manhunt" now for him
It was just a standard hit and run that happens all the time. Usually just a retard not watching the road

>100 swedish children
Or
>100 children of new swedes

Not that strange. My cousins had one of those models.

We are all Swedes nao.

>2 injured

it's not a big deal. don't report on it. nothing to see here.

100 heartattacks , media would respond in germanistan. Go ahead. It’s a felt fear. Notting elze.

>>car ploughs into 100 children 2 days ago

Niice. Fuck Swedes.

Muslims.

THIS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN HAPPENING FOR DECADES STUPID NIGGERS LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY NOW LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY 20 YEARS AGO NOW LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY 50 YEARS AGO

WAKE THE FUCK UP STUPID EUROPEAN BOOMER CUNTS

>media reports on how shitskins are literally raping and kidnapping their children on an ''industrial scale'' since 2014
>Swede's do nothing
>now 2018
>''wtf they keep raping and killing our kids''

wow i wonder who could have predicted this?

Attached: 1537823732411.jpg (530x600, 149K)

Everyone is aware. The question is what do we do with all the shitskins

Even we're not there yet

I don't see how this is any different from Sweden at this point. At least in China keeping my head low is simple.
>The Party is good
>Mao was right
>I will do what the government says
In Sweden simply be being a straight cis white male I will always be a villan simply by my immutable characteristics no matter how I act.

Jaja, happened everyday. In every country. Since 7.436 years before Christmas. Cars, cows, flytaxi.and your naked mother.

88 killed

>people are willing to demographically cuck themselves and put their entire society at risk because they've been drip fed anti-white, multiculti bullshit from birth and they just really, really love that ethnic restaurant down the street omg

You could have an "attack" every fucking week with the guts of preteens spilled on the streets and people would *still* insist on maintaining this diversity experiment and defeating "hate", whatever the fuck that means.

Jow Forums has made me blackpilled as fuck, we're lost and there's no coming back

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x276, 793K)

pretty much this

YES! Multiculturalism is their strength!

Attached: YES.jpg (494x507, 51K)

taxi driver is such an overrated movie

>demoralisation
kys kike, nothing is lost

Know where I can get one? Mine is broken and I bet this one works great.

What do you expect from a country run by women.

Attached: snow_white_and_the_huntsman.jpg (1172x767, 332K)

Female leaders are the last symptom of a dying civilization

Attached: Sad.jpg (259x194, 7K)

DISPOSE

Shut your damn mouth

baste danmark and funland

the ends don't justify the means you stupid stormfaggot

Attached: 1537478394611.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

no video or images anywhere? Absolutely no one had phone or camera?

Attached: swedenforbiddencriminal.png (700x395, 245K)

t. Pingling

What are you going to do about it faggot?

not after swedish police finished collecting evidence

>if you kill your enemies, they win

In China, being a non-han Chinese or a poor farmer is literally the worst human fate. So many men die alone because their women flock to cities, farms collapse and china doesn't care because now there is more land to develop with less resistance.

*asian man

>Nigger-tier beverage
Kill yourself. Nao.

Attached: killyourself.jpg (640x512, 35K)

t.Justine Cuckdeau

Attached: 1467308940948.png (191x185, 85K)

last I read there were only 2 casualties.