We should all be MGTOW

No women means no sex. No sex means no pregnancies. No pregnancies means that Planned Parenthood goes bankrupt. No Planned Parenthood means no Democrat Party.

Also no women means no false rape accusations.

So, we should all be single, lonely virgins, forever. We can be the VERY last great generation, which the world falls into a permanent hellhole once we die off. We will be revered for eternity for being awesome, by the descendants of turd-world idiots who can't get anymore welfare checks, but still refuses to work.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (400x400, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No pregnancies means that humanity goes extinct
ftfy, faggot.

>We can be the VERY last great generation, which the world falls into a permanent hellhole once we die off. We will be revered
by whom?

By the same idiots who credit people they have no ancestry to, for accomplishments, since they live on the same landmass or something.

>last generation
>revered for eternity
if we're the last, then who reveres us?
quit being part of a deathcult you fucking faggot sucker.

>if we're the last, then who reveres us?
Turd-world rapefugees, since they regress back to the stone-ages.

Now taking bets on which reply-count this tread will be pruned.

>So, we should all be single, lonely virgins, forever.

Just an editing note.

This is when the bait became unbelievable. You used meme there. It's like a red dot in a sea of blue pixels.

MGTOW is not a Final Solution. MGTOW is a Market Correction and road back to the Strong Patriarchy we once had. We will be thanked for starving the parasites of their food.

If enough men went mgtow not only by staying away from relationships but by also acting towards changing the way divorce works and paternity laws then after a couple decades there would no longer be a need for mgtow.

I want to have children, but I think the current state of gender relations is very toxic. If I take the most standard path I see myself being forced to support a woman I hate (under the guise of child support) and the state not allowing me to play a meaningful role in raising the children I never see. Do you think it makes more sense to impregnate a women with good genes who I do not care about and renounce my rights to the children. This way I can have children, but without the pain of be forced to be just an ATM. I this way I am choosing to be just the ATM, and have given my children the best chance possible to make it in the world.

She'll still accuse you of rape.

And you'll get lots of love by "Bubba" in your new home.

Then you're not MGTOW you're tradcon. The object of MGTOW is to change the divorce laws, lower women's standards, and not being controlled. Being single is freedom. It's about going John Galt. Doing what you want.

Donate sperm in every state you can.

>The object of MGTOW is to change the divorce laws, lower women's standards, and not being controlled.

No, that is the object of MRAs. They believe they can work within the rigged system to save it.

MGTOW believe the system is fucked and focus on living the highest quality of life within a fucked system.

We will pave the way for future generations. We will not be able to reap the rewards of our efforts in our lifetime though.

Don't you understand the ultimatum? The ultimatum is either change the divorce laws or men won't get married. MRAs are direct. This is indirect and gets women on board with changing the laws because they have skin in the game now.

>women on board with changing the laws

It's apparent you don't understand female hypergamy.

Women will always vote their selfish interests.

Our society began it's collapse the day we allowed women to vote. Why as a woman....would you vote to take on more responsibility when you already have all of men's rights and also get to shaft them with the bill of responsibility?

Given the choice, no woman will ever take on more responsibility.

Evidence/Proof: The ERA Amendment.

They won't if there is no ultimatum. MRA attempted to do that without an ultimatum and appealed to their hearts. They would stop the divorce laws because they would realize it's either change the laws or marriage is off the table. It's most women's dream to be married. So it's either change the laws or she won't get her dream.

My favorite eras in history are the Wild West, the 1920s, and the 1980s. All libertarian in spirit.

>Don't you understand the ultimatum? The ultimatum is either change the divorce laws or men won't get married. MRAs are direct. This is indirect and gets women on board with changing the laws because they have skin in the game now.

Nope.

We kick women out of politics, period.

>1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Attached: PowerCouple.jpg (640x317, 14K)

Then you aren't going your own way. I want to recreate the roaring 20s.

For the record I want to kick Angela Merkel, Hillary, and the leftist women out. I like the Thatcher type.

no pregnancies means Paco and Jamal replace every single white person in a single generation
>amerimutt intellectuals

You seem kind enough but obviously mislead and seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Perhaps you are ready for your first red pill?

Women do not care if marriage is off the table because they are supported by the (((State))). What is (((The State)))???. That is the collective government control system. Social "welfare" for women far outweighs that which men get. Who pays for this welfare?

>Single Beta men (through taxes....this is what the Jews call "Participation")

As such, you can say that the modern woman is now married to (((The State))). The female looks for a provider. This is hardwired into her female nature. In the old days, without a massive complex of social welfare, a woman had one path, marriage. She didn't do this because she wanted to as much as she felt deep FEAR of not being supported. Society used to practice "shaming" for women who left their husbands. There were stiff penalties socially.

What if I go through Latin America under a fake name. Impregnant women who don't believe in abortions. Then leave the country behind with a slightly higher average IQ.

>It's most women's dream to be married.

OK, so to clarify. Women have no souls. They don't "dream" of being married. They dream of being "supported". This female hypergamy goes all the way back to tribal societies when humans had barely mastered fire.

The marriage contract is just that. It's a CONTRACT. The terms of the DEAL are this.

>A woman trades her peak sexuality and child-bearing capacity.

>A man then pledges to support and care for her once she turns into an unbearable looking old hag around age 30 (aka: The wall).

Marriage is not about love. It's a contract to promise fertile women to otherwise Beta men.

This love, is "how" a society functions. Without the participation of Beat men, society collapses. Thus the marriage contract was created to maintain harmony in society. Otherwise female hypergamy kicks in and they all run out to fuck Chad while footing the bill entirely to the Beta class of men.

>MGTOW is a Market Correction and road back to the Strong Patriarchy we once had
>The object of MGTOW is to change the divorce laws, lower women's standards, and not being controlled
I mean do you guys think it will change anything if you subvert MGTOW like this? Its like an example I made. MGTOWs are outside the cave. You can subvert all you want inside the cave. The guys that count have already left.

Why don't we just take away womens rights? FFS its so much simpler than this black pilled cuckary
>hurr durr lets just watch civilization burn and jerk off to /s/
No, get the dual Israeli-Americans out of Congress and our Legislature, gut family courts, and reform marriage/ child support laws. That simple

>oy vey goyim don't marry or have kids. Buy video games

MGTOW is a Jewish psyop. Go to a Trump rally or join a church. Don't listen to faggots.

Attached: 1530567404622.jpg (750x1014, 477K)

There's no reason to take up the work and responsibility of marriage without love. It's better to be single than in a loveless marriage. Fuck having kids and living with someone I don't love. It's better to have the whole house to yourself and be happy solitary like Tesla.

Guys I've also had this idea for getting back the money I spent pre-red pill from sluts a/k/a females. Everytime I eat at a restaurant if the waitress is female I don't tip. I calculate the tip at 20% and then put it into an account. At the end of the month I put it into a CD.

> (OP)
>Why don't we just take away womens rights?
Because Jews won't allow that to happen. You have to cure the disease, not the symptoms. Women are just the useful idiots that the Jews used as a weapon against men to create chaos between the sexes and drive down the birthrates with feminism.

You're not looking at the Gestalt. Your seeing it through the lens of your own generation. What will your life be? about 80-100 years if you're lucky. That is a small window.

MGTOW is more Philosophy than anything. It's a mechanism for men to survive in a society that has thrown them away.

They know they will not fix anything in their lifetime. It's only a "Seeding Philosophy". This movement will force the collapse of society and plant the seeds for a future Patriarchy. This will be hundreds of years away but it's coming.

A great deal of MGTOW is understanding our place as men in this time of history. We are in the down-stroke of society. We are watching it fail. So a great deal of our time should be making the most of our own lives while the rest of the world destroys itself.

Without a (((government))) backing us, there is seriously.....no clear reason to participate. The system is clearly designed to exploit men. This is what you get when you allow women to vote. There is no "fixing" or "changing" or "discussing this". There is only one choice.

>Collapse of society.

Take away from women......what they hold so dearly. A society. Without a (((society))) women are truly powerless.

It makes me smile everytime I look at my bank statement.

You magnificent bastard!

I must say this. Post red pill, I stopped auto-tipping 20% to cunts simply because they were a walking vagina.

....And I was a waiter once and know how frustrating it can be at times.

You must live in a low class area. In upper middle class neighborhoods it's because they want to be like the Disney Princesses and marriage would make them more like this. I've seen grown childless 30 year old women going on Disney vacations with their friends. Most women don't use welfare.

>It makes me smile everytime I look at my bank statement.
I look at my savings account and investment account balances regularly to remind me.

>if the waitress is female

I'm still a student. Waiting to start an investment account. I just put it in a CD so I don't spend it.

Crypto currency is the best. It can go up a lot in even a day.

>This movement
Fucking ventrues.. You literally cannot think in any other way can you?

This post made me dig up "Mr. Pink on Tipping" from Reservoir Dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

It's like I'm seeing this scene from the first time through Red Pill eyes.

This was the "Shame" tactic that the Boomers pushed on us, all the while giving women free rein to do what the fuck they wanted.

This is why we have a generations of Cucks now, unable to cope in a world where women have zero responsibility.

>for a future Patriarchy
MPWBIK? Men putting women back in the kitchen? Nope.
Keep dreaming of hundreds of years of scheming or something retarded like that lol.

make sure while youre there you talk to the waiter about resisting and how much you hate trump and how wonderful liberalism is

MGTOW = Sub8 males SENT their own way.

biggest cope non-chads have ever invented.

No it's because of the divorce laws not tipping. People are afraid of laws and only behave the way they do because of laws. Women take advantage of divorce laws because they are allowed to. People do whatever they can get away with, male or female. Speaking for myself legal consequences stop me far more than shame or feelings.

>Most women don't use welfare.

It depends on how you describe "welfare".

You're saying most women don't get a "check" from the government for food and rent?

What about Gynocentrism?

How many college grants and funds do women get over men?

How many female-only clubs; associations; shelters and associations are there compared to men?

If the building burns down, do all the women get to exit first while men risk their lives. What says that men are worth less? Why do man have to fight the wars. Why do men have to protect women on the subway?

How many women do you know at work that got a "pass" for fucking up because of some Shitstain Boomer Boss who looked the other way simply because she had tits?

What if a woman claims you "assaulted her" without any witnesses. Who pays your legal fund? The cop will instantly take her side. Society will turn on you. Who "pays" for your defense? Is that part of "male welfare?" When she yells "assault!" she instantly has 300,000 people on her side offering money and help.

For every successful woman I see in the world, I see VERY FEW that got there on merit. You know what I see? I saw a Pack of White Knight Fucks that held the bitch up just for the Chance to hear her giggle or to rub up against her tits.

Being a woman in Western society is EASY. And yet they would have you believe they are the victim. Because honestly, they *think* they are victims. The average woman has no fucking idea how much pressure is put on the average man within a peaceful society.

>mfw the majority of the women i would go on a date with has at least 1 child
wtf

Attached: 1471518189775.gif (500x281, 495K)