Why did they laugh?

Why did they laugh at him? It's not clear to me that they were laughing AT him, rather than WITH him.
It would be weird either way, that's why it's confusing.

Attached: 1516475200804.jpg (764x690, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42968940/the-world-is-laughing-at-us-says-trump
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/27/the-100-plus-times-donald-trump-has-assured-us-the-united-states-is-a-laughingstock/?utm_term=.594d539b2aed
youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntaTr6WIuzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It would be weird either way, that's why it's confusing.
just the acts of petulant children

Why does it matter? Stop being a little bitch and get over it.

They laugh because he's a fool

It's a nervous laughter.

They laughed because they fear him. OUR GOD EMPEROR!

MAGA.

Good old shit for brains Trump

The fool is Netanyahu who is going to chimp out about Iran for an hour and then everyne will laugh when he leaves the room because he's a 50IQ inbred moron.

Attached: 1535639757991.jpg (588x912, 179K)

Trump will declassify the FISA docs and then israelis will get their draft papers and die.

Attached: 1513441595886.jpg (603x993, 180K)

Attached: 1532381864603.jpg (618x953, 154K)

Attached: 1523465283539.jpg (617x879, 158K)

When does that dumb bitch speak? I need to be in a livestream chat for that

They laugh because the only other option is to cry.

probably because he was talking about the US economy and issues that only the US should be interested in. He was essentially giving one of his campaign rally speeches. It had no place in the UN. He should have talked about problems the world is facing not how well the US has been doing under his command.

Attached: 1537894592728.jpg (708x960, 72K)

dude is an international joke
its ok to laugh at jokes

Attached: 1537153470800.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

Attached: usun.png (891x397, 25K)

I like Trump. I like his nationalism and patriotism. Good ideas and at times can get shit done. But the mans ego is starting to become a problem. It is huge and very fragile.

Attached: 1439684550996.gif (300x231, 814K)

Who cares? I literally give zero fucks what other countrues think of mine. Their shit aint much better. My only interest is having less Tyrones and Juans around me though. If your country is adding mire tyrones abd Juabs then kiny fuck off.

Wtf

Attached: 1518142227730.jpg (270x270, 18K)

typical response from a jew who owns trump

Because they are jealous.
If I was an artist I would make a picture representing Mexico, Venezuala, China and Arab countries and African ountries laughing at him

>literally the whole world knows Trump is a giant baby
>trumptards would still rather trust a single man

Umm no sweety they were laughing AT him just like the rest of the world is and the only smart people in America.

He's not in charge anymore to be quite honest. People are hiding shit from him, when he gives out orders they openly say fuck off, half the time he fires them the other half he has no choice but to keep them around.

No one wants to work for him because he keeps firing people and saying crazy shit to get attention, so he keeps getting more and more incompetent people work for him. He knows that so those that survived he initial dumbassery can say fuck off and what's he going to do.

Like 20 of his guys in public have called him a dumbass, idiot, moron and jackass. Mattis mocks him regularly and doesn't carry out his orders.

it's kind of funny to watch and listen to

They were laughing at him, clearly.

He's a fucking joke to the rest of the world.

They’re 100% laughing at him. He even laughs at himself when realizes how full of shit he is.

Visual aid always works. Imagine them calling you a loser. Would it work? Of course not, look at them.
Same exact thing happened with UN, the left is completely driven by cognitive dissonance, it's like a bunch of cuckolds calling normal men "insecure".

Attached: 1537817316351.png (720x1280, 489K)

It's ok, they laughed at this guy too.

Attached: 1537851380112.jpg (880x495, 48K)

People will laugh at shit that’s genuinely surprising. It’s a laugh, like a wtf laugh, where they look around the room. It breaks normal routine so it’s weird. I hope he can make another speech soon because if he can disrupt that normality, you won’t have laughing anymore

Nervous laughter, it was betrayed by the tension breaking reactive guffawing that followed Trumps masterful dosmissal of their attempted shight. They laughed first out of fear, then out of shame and then they laughed no more.

>it's called "political theater" Hanz

Pretty entertaining. These script writers are cash!

Attached: PowerCouple.jpg (640x317, 14K)

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42968940/the-world-is-laughing-at-us-says-trump

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/27/the-100-plus-times-donald-trump-has-assured-us-the-united-states-is-a-laughingstock/?utm_term=.594d539b2aed

youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

What? I'm not a sjw or trump fan. But it's been everywhere and everyone knows including foreign leaders. Trump has effectively been turned into a loud mouth with a highly popularized twitter account. No one is doing what he asks, no one respects him, he's just loud and annoying. The guy in charge of the military multiple times has just straight up and publicly denied carrying out orders.

No one cares. In bad times the president is given latitude to act, if he acts well, he gets more latitude or ability to carry out things. In good times, the president is judge differently. If he acts it better be for a good reason that universally agreed upon in a efficient manner. If he acts like a shit bag or incompetent we effectively take most of the power out of their hands.

like ford, reagan in the last 2 years, Wilson after the stroke etc. now trump

They laughed at trumps joke

Literally fake news. I hope people are killed in Minecraft.

>ctr shills are going full retard again on Jow Forums

The agenda that would make him agreeable is one of globalist cuckolds. He's being inceled because they're fucking scared, I've heard people from my country say

>let's cut them all out
>yeah, 350m can't win against 7bn, they have to accept that

Yes, they're that retarded.

I agree with this. He's calling people out and the nervous reaction is laughter. Had there been no truth the reaction would instead have been incredulous silence. The left media all portray the "tell" (like a poker tell) as laughter at the speaker.

If the man who was shitting on the entire global system you're trying to build made a speech at your assembly, you'd probably get into a nervous laugh as well.

>i buy into the mainstream corporate media caricature of trump
>i swallowed it without even chewing i'm that much of a retarded faggot
You don't say, user. You don't say.

The USA has built that system since WW2. The USA continues to fund and support that system. Other parties have been taking advantage and shitting on the USA, and it's time they contributed proportionately.

I was watching the news on tv (romanian news not cnn or bbc, and the country is leftist as fuck so no trump bias)

And they clearly said trump made them laugh and they did not laugh at him.

Fear response. Hillary laughed too

>It's not clear to me that they were laughing AT him, rather than WITH him.
It's clear to absolutely everyone else that they were laughing AT him.

Derisive, incredulous laughter.

When a man who has achieved virtually nothing claims to have achieved more than almost any other administration in history, world leaders laugh at him. He's a laughing stock. America has become a laughing stock for electing him and supporting him.

Is it clear to you now?

They wont be laughing soon

His achievements, or lack of, are a joke. So you're on to something there.

GOOD MORNING
>GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING
>GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING
>GOOD MORNING

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

Attached: GOOD MORNING.jpg (480x360, 35K)

He's letting the UN know where his priorities are. He doesn't give a single fuck about them. UN is a joke.

>Derisive, incredulous laughter.

The you're telling us the members of the world body could act no other way but to break decorum and should not be in that chamber.

No sir. They must act out, because if Trump is portrayed as correct in his assessments and finger pointing, they have been in the wrong for quite some time.

They have been in the wrong for quite some time and believe it to be status quo, and the laughter is fear from the threat it's going to end.

When it finally sinks in, that the entire world thinks your a moron...

>still president
>roaring economy
>manufacturing jobs coming back from the chinks

Literally King Nigger couldn't do that in 8 years.

It's incredulous to them because they can't understand how difficult it is to stick up to a global organization.

you can't be serious

"We're the laughing stock of the world. Other countries are laughing at us." - Donald Trump

No Donnie ... the world just laugh at you

The UN is a joke.

*nervous laughter intensifies*

Attached: ylfi9wnm9im11.jpg (890x463, 52K)

>still president
oh sweet jesus i love that you people find that an accomplishment hahahah

>roaring economy
corporate wankfest buyouts and debt spending driven by the largest tech boom ever. fuck yeah maga baby.

>manufacturing jobs coming back
to replace our own industries that are shipping jobs over seas at record pace to avoid this asinine day by day bullshit. net negative, but fuck yeah steel maga baby.

King Nigger was a stable black republican president with a pet project that got gutted for profit sake. Bitch moar.

>publicly refused to follow orders
Except that’s not true
>president has more latitude if he does well
How is this true at all? Vietnam and Iraq were both shitshows that carried over from dem to Republican majority govt, prez had same latitude the whole time.

You’re making stuff up

You lost, and now you are wildly lashing out.
What is it like knowing that your time is coming to an end?

literally prevents wars between civilized countries and helped to end several conflicts in 3rd world shitholes, not mentoining the humanitarian aid

Go be reddit somewhere else. Jesus

Go to bed, Joe. Take your anti depressants first, degenerate

Enjoy your Brexit!

what does that even mean in this context?

COPE

No, it was AT him!!

Fahrenheit 11/9 BOMBED at last week’s opening box office receipt.
People are tired of leftist bullshit.

Attached: DFB5BAB3-7677-4F07-AE6D-B24476AD151C.jpg (1842x1036, 83K)

You'll find out

How infuriating, a bunch of literal niggers from Africa. Ffs they have baby-rape and cannibalism epidemics throughout their entire fucking continent.

They laughed because his ego is so enormous that he felt the need to make his address to the leaders of the world about how he's the best president ever. Normal western leaders don't talk like that.
It's not hard to grasp if you actually listen to the words he says and compare them to others. All of his speeches are about himself, how great he is, how he's better than all the people that don't like him. An enormous amount of his decisions seem motivated by his ego. I'll honestly never say I like the man because of that.

Maybe because Trump's administration has been an absolute shit show that has ruined alliances that have lasted decades, put us trillions of dollars more in debt, and ruined any moral high ground our country could have laid claim to?

His administration certainly has done more than nearly every administration before his, but not in a good way.

Really? How is he getting results then? Because he absolutely is getting results.

Attached: DhZHemTX0AAr27W.png (717x635, 537K)

Because the global elite find our situation to just be a humorous side show. Hollywood was our major cultural export, now it's Trump shitposting.

First they laugh at you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you then you win.

Trump will not avoid a fight, you can't be smiling in all directions lest you get wrinkles in your face.

I perfectly understand why they laugh, fear their little NWO is coming apart, and it will

All is well, mutts should pay less attention to those who fake the narrative (read: UN) and more to common sense, that's what the enemy is missing and thats why Trump got into office into the first place.

I'm comfy

Fahrenheit 11/9 bombed because it was about trump, which is literally all people have read and seen about for the past 2 years everyday. They don’t want to go watch the same thing in theater

The self evident validation or invalidation of something is a liberal staple.

maybe they had a crystal ball and knew he was going to shit the bed. maybe they understood that running a company into the ground isnt good enough and even if you ran a company well it wouldnt by default give you insight into international trade relations across many industries and that your rich friends may be as in the dark as you are because your to busy trying to decide what the new crepe is at your favorite dining establishments (its all they would eat for like 5 years if they went out in the 90s)

from slapping tariffs on every ones goods to giving illegals work visas despite having lost any reason to sell most agricultural goods to bringing in more south american food to further ruin american farmers reason for existing i mean thats just a taste of the art of the deal. we still got 1 year to go before he would be out of office pretty much

>more meaningless shitposting
Oh, my bad, got it

He's "getting results" on things neocons want and what ye olde GOP elite want. If you were 'for' the tax bill, you must be a literal boomer; it's theft from babies in the most direct way possible.

>the world

Not our problem. This is why we voted for him.

Its to rally support among his base. Those nasty non muricans were laughing at the leader of all of north murica.

this.

A bunch of cucks laughing because its all they can do. inside, they're terrified.

the UN is a joke. KYS.

digits check.

Nervous laughter confirmed.

plebbit is behind the other door, normiefag.

I'd say attempts by the EU and UK to fuck with our election is what ruined alliances that lasted decades...but it was worth it for them, because President Kangz was giving them the dirt on one another.

This isnt the place for you. Unironically kyfs you commie fucktard

Amen brother

Based Jewish President! Wahoooo M A G A

What does wagging school have to do with virtue signaling?

I need a day off. Should I just walk out of work and go to the pub because I believe the latest media bullshit?

Attached: 1473748964061.jpg (823x631, 90K)

They didn't seem to be laughing at the end of the speech.

No you should walk out of work and into the nearest moving bus

I laugh and facepalm too every time he says he is the best ever in the history of ever

Indeed- he handled it like a pro.

And it's not like he was giving a campaign speech- he was laying out the facts that most of the folks there either don't want to acknowledge or are ignorant of

Then why the applause at his response?

You did not read the speech transcript or watch the speech.
Take a back seat little cuck.

Today was a great victory for us - what the President of the United States said to the NWO UN.
All they can do is act like precocious children and now that's all the shills and media will talk about.
Fucking blow me. We win you can do what you want. Then we rope the lot of you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntaTr6WIuzk

Attached: IMG_7250.jpg (3088x2320, 1.05M)