Will the FBI ever be respected again after all the HEAVY corruption?

Will the FBI ever be respected again after all the HEAVY corruption?

Attached: image.png (444x458, 233K)

FBI will be fine. Israel won't be a country by christmas though.

>Will the FBI ever be respected again
hahahaha no

Attached: fbi-cat-on-the-hunt-for-bigfoot.jpg (960x720, 263K)

oh well, they did do it to themselves.

>Will the FBI ever be respected again
Assuming it ever was respected. There is a difference between respect and fear of abuse of power. The latter is their reputation. That is all they have ever had and will have into the future for the next 80 years at least. The people alive now know them for their corruption. That will not change as the corruption is just so vast.

Attached: 8675643_657468597.jpg (1275x629, 241K)

The FBI was never constitutionally mandated to exist, it does not need to exist, but because it does helps facilitate child sex slavery, drug delivery, gang stalking, and protect the investors from the a citizen uprising.

This Leaf gets it. May the Rake avoid you on that fateful day.

Yes, when their appointed special counsel finds evidence of collusion and the president gets impeached.

thats what happens when you try a coup in your country

nope

they always helping during all the false flags. they are so brave

Will the federal agency that has murdered citizens ever be respected? Not like they destroy evidence regularly to keep politicians, police and ither federal employees out of trouble.

Didnt the FBI promise a resolution to the Vegas attack by this Oct 1st? Lol yeah right

show the proves

No. Never. I have told my 8 year old son about Vegas, their lies, globalism and communist treason. He will never consider them constitutional or legitimate in his lifetime either. They need to be thoroughly cleaned and absorbed by the Marshals.

Guess they can't enforce their own doors.

When were they ever respected, nigger?

Attached: image-title1.jpg (912x1200, 202K)

Honestly, I don't think any American will ever look at them the same again, and Strozk acting like a creepy deranged faggot at that hearing was just the nail in the coffin.

Attached: 1531875919591.jpg (442x566, 65K)

Fuck no. They opened that box when they murdered Lavoy Finicum in cold blood.

Hard to say. FBI needs reform.

/thread

from their creation up until about 2018, retard