Why even hire niggers at this point?

Why even hire niggers at this point?

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/09/25/comerica-park-pizza-spit/1420066002/

Attached: avxsip2albcx3gekoy38.png (1600x900, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not all niggers
Not all niggers

why even post failed economic ideology flags at this point?

Maybe you shouldn't have invented slavery and then imported niggers with sub-zero IQ from Africa into your country.

Karma is a bitch.

Attached: 1434803458282.png (616x468, 307K)

>invented slavery

reminder that it was largely jewish traders that imported the niggers in the first place, and that a disproportionate amount of land owning slave holders in the south leading up to the civil war were jews

>invented slavery
Says the flag that owned most of the slave ships and over 25% of the plantations while being less than 1% of the population. Get back in the oven.

Maybe we should nuke Israel!

What are some good automation companies to invest in?

Attached: Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png (1500x1253, 257K)

You filthy fucking idiot kike.
First off, we didn't invent slavery, no one invented slavery. Slavery was a natural phenomena in basic human societies usually above tribes.
Second off, you are the fucking ones that managed the slave trade you fucking jew.
40% of jews owned african slaves and 1% of whites owned african slaves in the USA.

/thread

fuck off jew
(((American Invention)))

Attached: SLaveShipOwners.jpg (647x861, 277K)

>hurrdurr jews invented and controlled slavery
>citation needed

What's next, are you gonna blame Jews for The Big Bang too?

Attached: 1511068507242.png (645x729, 297K)

I love how everyone made the entire thread about steingold's comment

forgot pic

Attached: cxjew.jpg (269x187, 6K)

the jew Never stops lying

Attached: 1530883104994.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Israel posters aren't even shitposters. What they say is genuinely what they feel is true. They hate us and they speak venom. They are so filled with hate and darkness that it leaks through the screen when I read what they have to say.
Shame on you, the slave trade in the Americas was largely the doing of Jews.
Reminder what the bible says about Jews pic related

Attached: Serpents.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Use jewgoogle you fucking kike

You're now strawmanning me you dumb kike, Hitler was right about your kind.
Romans knew you controlled the slave markets, we know you controled the slave markets.
Check the ownership of slave ship involved in the Atlantic slave trade, check the US census around 1850 I believe.

israel needs to cease to exist

Attached: 1331069233844.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

>invented slavery
Meme flag be damned, I believe we found a nigger

What kind of idiot white person trusts niggers, who hate white people, to make their food?

Attached: 1502482106026.png (625x626, 102K)

Niggers do this at every singke fast food company, they just dont all get caught, if you bought food from a mc donalds and a nigger served you, youve probably ate their spit

I see so much as a single nigger in the kitchen and I'm out precisely because of shit like this.

the big bang was a christian idea, in its time it was opposed by jewish "intelligentsia"

>the Jews were never enslaved
I'm we got that cleared up!

Attached: 1536459882934m.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Those pictures are totally bullshit. Like many others, Jews participated in the trans-Atlantic slave trade, but they by no means dominated it. That whole thing is a

>Faber concludes that the claim of Jewish domination is false and that the Jewish role in slavery was “exceedingly limited.”

>Davis went on to note that in the American South in 1830 there were “120 Jews among the 45,000 slaveholders owning twenty or more slaves and only twenty Jews among the 12,000 slaveholders owning fifty or more slaves.”

WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS PROPAGANDA?
>The claim of Jewish domination first came to wide attention with the Nation of Islam’s 1991 book, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume One. (Two other volumes would follow, addressing different aspects of black-Jewish relations.) The heavily footnoted and seemingly scholarly book, which lists no individual author and was self-published by the Nation of Islam, purports to present “irrefutable evidence” that Jews owned slaves “disproportionately more than any other ethnic or religious group in New World history.” The book makes a point of basing its findings on Jewish sources, including Encyclopaedia Judaica and multiple works by Marcus, though it includes no data on non-Jewish slave owners and traders from which to establish whether the Jewish role was in fact disproportionate. It also routinely ignores claims from the Jewish sources it relies on that undermine its thesis. (Marcus, for example, asserts that Jews “were always on the periphery” of the slave trade and that “sales of all Jewish traders lumped together did not equal that of the one Gentile firm dominant in the business” — an observation The Secret Relationship ignores.)

TLDR: You guys are literally sputing propaganda from "Nation of Islam", kek.
Mudslimes and Nazis have much in common.

All this can be read here: myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

>Why even hire niggers at this point?

The federal government forces us to hire niggers or they come in and take everything, throw the employer in jail, and hire an all nigger work crew that puts the business into bankruptcy within 3 months.

Every McDonalds I see only has them at the counter. The kitchen staff is entirely 50 year old Guatemalans.

Maybe? There is no question.

Nice bait.

it's only $8 a slice

with racial others you eat slobber

remember that

sources are right their you lying kike, nuke you soon. you flood nuclear power nations with Islamic muslims, one day they will be in charge of those nations with the nukes and nuke the fuck out of you. you're setting up your own demise with your treachery.
I know for a fact it was jews because my great great great grandfather on my mums side was jew as my grandmother was.
we where told stories of how when slavery was outlawed in the USA we would have our ships tie all the niggers to the anchors and drop them so that we wouldn't be caught with them.
You can't jew this jew.

Because Affirmative Action makes us.

> invented slavery

Attached: thumb_hehe-ya-know-jimbo-only-about-a-half-a-million-4774098.png (200x231, 28K)

I never understood this obsession people have with getting others to cook their food for them. This kind of stuff happens more than you realise.

I fucking hate the Mississippi delta nigger, the highest proportion of the 600,000 niggers in Detroit

Look at the state of the Jew. Pathetic

The scourge is in the pic. Nice try kike.

>but they by no means dominated it
So this is the only industry they participated in that they didn't dominate? Right.

>invented
Are you retarded?

and just so you know, my family had to change our last name because the niggers where given the last names of their owners when they where freed, we had 1,000 upon 1,000's of niggers with our last name. just as most your families have done.

Attached: 1536939085010.png (710x559, 267K)

>Maybe you shouldn't have invented slavery
>invented slavery

The Torah is the oldest written document in the history of mankind.

And it outlined Slavery, how to conduct it and how to treat slaves and ancient Israelites and Judahites of the Abrahamic line did in fact keep slaves.

The only way you could have not personally invented slavery is if you are implying that you are not a descendant of David (The Tribe of Judah) or the Tribe of Benjamin - or any of the "Lost" tribes.

>invented slavery
even your opening statement is a obvious jew lie.

You did that jew not us Goy you fucking jew. Go read a book before you makeup bullshit

I always get confused when I see a nigger with a Mc or Mac in their last name.
How does that even happen?

>(((((AMERICAN)))))

Attached: jewish-slave-ship-owners-list.jpg (1668x1251, 1.13M)

O NO The Goy know!!! Shut it down! Muh Russians. Go grovel in an oven pedo blood sucker

Attached: thanks-sms-for-friends.jpg (400x300, 50K)

Attached: Jewish slavers.jpg (692x694, 240K)

i miss the good old days with threads asking: Are niggers human? Seriously, what is wrong with suburban white goys? Why do white women vote when the result is destroy civility and decency, to encourage and expand problem with the Jew's pet niggers making the world so much worse? What can we do about the nasty niggers?

Why are you are crying out as you strike us?

It's like when they add "Le" to the front of their names to sound French. Many are illiterate when they reproduce, so they just say something based on how it sounds. They do it on a whim.

Attached: haiti-was-hilarious.jpg (656x656, 215K)

The jew cries out as he strikes you.
I bet the next thing you'll say is Americans invented circumcision too.

Attached: usa-israel.png (689x818, 37K)

I’ve dunked my ballsack in a Coke once

Attached: 84E68D54-2A8C-4126-8849-1EBA2144959F.gif (499x315, 481K)

yes, we all know the jews kike everybody to death.

If it wasn't for their given last names they'd have names like Gonorrhea Twerkydicklicker

>these posts in session

Attached: jewbrainlette.jpg (426x481, 29K)

the bait is real

Is there really a kike here? I have a sinus infection and can’t smell right now. I haven’t part of a good kiking in 4 days and I feel faminshed

this is exactly why i won't get food from the nigger mcdonalds down the street. last time i ate food from there i ended up literally shitting blood for about 12 hours.

how the fuck do you “Invent” slavery?

>invented slavery
The sheer stupidity of this rat.

It's true I remember those good old European names of Israel, Levi and Polanski.

Simple rule you just don't buy from a store if there is a nigger behind the counter.

Thanks to the jews, we have the niggers pushed before us in ordinary life and cannot escape easily from them. How could this stand?.

Sorry this post has to many facts in it. Not allowed.

Kek Dutch records of the VOC are official and 9 out of 13 slave ships were owned by Jews also Jewish slavemasters on Curacao/Suriname/South Africa still reflected by the jewish community there today

This is a start. But the white women then prop up the nigger in the job. and protect it when not posting selfies and duck face pics on Fartbook.

I was about to say that this was shit bait, but look at all the (You)s you got. Well done.

Every time I see this type of thing I just assume the customer was a piece of shit. Niggers can be pretty irrational, but this isn't the type of thing you just do for no reason. I doubt he did that for every fucking pizza.

source.

jews were the ones who brought the africans over and the ones who bought them

This is why I NEVER eat prepared food. If you didn't make it at home, don't eat it! youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww

See:
And google. Have fun.

For everyone reading this, my mind is made up and I will no longer hire black or brown employees. In fact, I will lose money if I have to in order to hire white or asian. a swim test should sort things out.

>.myjewishlearning
A totally unbiased source, I'm sure.
Cease your pilpul, kike.

Attached: 1349135481358.jpg (1067x1379, 216K)

the majority of the slave ships were owned by jews. your evil talmud and some of your rabbis consider goyim slaves. can't wait for the ovens to come back.

(jew)

Attached: 1497121205643.gif (500x293, 2.07M)

>a swim test
A literacy test isn't a horrible idea either.

Attached: NiggerTest.jpg (480x696, 66K)

Thats still no excuse, this nigger will be unemployed for the rest of his life and because they hired him, that restaurant will tank in business. If every employee did this to asshole customers, the food industry would die in a day.

you still don't spit on people's food because they were mean to you and hurt your feelings.

and these people want $15/hour what the fuck

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1536959120637.png (290x174, 5K)

I bet he did. See: niggers; niggering

>Every time I see this type of thing I just assume the customer was a piece of shit.

lol people do it for fun

Jesse Jackson, melonated food spitter

From Life Magazine | November 29th, 1969:
"... Sometimes he preaches on the legacy of slavery, and one senses that as he stands up there, his eyes ablaze, arms flailing, neck veins rigid, he is feeling every lash of every old whip. During these sermons Jackson sweats profusely, the only visible symptom of sickle-cell trait, a chronic blood disease that saps his stamina but which he ignores in the drama of the moment. Jackson talks about himself at these meetings. Once he told of his days as a waiter at the Jack Tar Hotel in his home town of Greenville, S.C. Just before leaving the kitchen he would spit into the food of white patrons he hated and then smilingly serve it to them. He did this, he said, "because it gave me psychological gratification." It was something everybody in the audience understood."

If you're getting a low pay or being treated like shit it's not the customer's fault you dumb wagecucks,when will you learn something so basic.

Prison time required. 5 years. Entirely deliberate assault with a biological weapon.
Going on holiday African American style seems appropriate.
Also if someone shoots him now they should get a very lenient punishment. He struck first.

This actually isn't true. All three of the statistics used to kinda jury rig this together were taken at separate times.

40% of American Jews pre revolutionary war owned Slaves in; most of them lived in major cities as merchants like Charleston. Keep in mind around this time only a few thousand Jews total lived in the US and most came from wealthier backgrounds for religious reasons.

At it's height, there is no possible way for 78% of slave owners to be ethnic Jews.

Source:
1. Take census information from 1860 about population of the United States and the amount of slave holders and slaves in the United States.
2. Using similar 1860 census information find the number of reported Jews living in the United States.
3. Divide this number between Jews who could legally own slaves and those who could not.
4. Realize that there are more than quadruple the amount of slave holders than there are Jews in slave states

It gets even stupider when you include couples.

I'm not trying to justify it, just saying it's not a nog exclusive thing.
It is clearly a stupid thing to do and he shouldn't ever be given a food service job again.

I don't see whats "fun" about it. It's wasted effort.

Your time will come kike.

>It's wasted effort.

Not in their minds. They think they're "stickin' it to whitey". You honestly believe that nogs have any concept of effective effort???

Nigger lover

>black skin
>black hearts
>black deeds

They actively avoid doing work, so yes they do have a conception of effort. A lack thereof, but still.

No u

Imagine if they looked after your children....

Attached: garbaled.png (539x616, 352K)

The worst is that in the US you can be sued for deciding not to hire a nigger. Not just firing them, for not hiring them

Nigger walks in because you saw a normal name on the resume and think, not a nigger. You don’t hire because is a nigger. You now can be sued