I know he’s not that popular with Jow Forums but Gavin McInnes got doxxed by Antifa yesterday...

I know he’s not that popular with Jow Forums but Gavin McInnes got doxxed by Antifa yesterday. On his podcast today he played a bunch of the messages he got and read some of the texts.
You would not believe how many self hating white bug men called him slinging countless anti-white racial slurs at him.
>you caveman go back to you cave
Apparently the radical left calls whites cavemen now?
>someone is going to murder you
>WHITE GENOCIDE! WHITE GENOCIDE! SLAUGHTER ALL THE WHITES
It goes on and on.

Attached: 2CDD4589-7852-4947-AE03-C3E4BC51D7E4.jpg (2934x3384, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=346BK83d4-s
youtube.com/watch?v=pLUqavthRxo
youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>got doxxed by Antifa
why?
didn't he stick things up his ass on camera?
doesn't that make him an honorary antifa?

Id he relevant at all? Civic nationalists are kinda bland.

Probably doxxed himself

They are retarded and think he’s a white supremacist neo nazi which is the crux of their attack.

He definitely doesn’t run the SmashRacismDC twitter account. He knows who did it. It was this guy and some woman named Lacey McAuley who went to Syria or something and got raped a bunch of times

Attached: 94C10D29-AA1C-4E82-AEE8-69CC8BF6B01E.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

But he is. He’s just not autistic enough to yell it like the rest of the Spencer brainlets

>white supremacist neo nazi
he literally said whites are smarter than blacks and asians are smarter than whites

>radical left calls whites cavemen now
>now
Its been around for a while.
The argument is that white people had no culture or technology and lived in the caves. They had to live in caves because due to no melanin the African sun would harm them. Then one day they came out and killed the Egyptians and stole their stuff.

so what? Gavin is a loser boomer and leaf. he's just anti super left he's not with us at all or a trusted ally.

>Gavin McInnes got doxxed
Well, it's not like he didn't want to be an e-celebe
Give me a fucking break.

Gavin is jew puppet. Nothing more to be said.

He gave his personal cell phone number out on his old show. It was a running joke for months.

I like him alright, it's too bad he works for the Jew owned CRTV.

Yeah, its the jew owned company thats the problem

He is a zionist idgaf about him

He gave out his cell phone number on his show, constantly talks about what neighborhood he lives in and where, and who he hangs out with. I don't think he's worried about getting doxxed.

This guy makes fun of soiboys but is a caricature of masculinity. He's exactly like those lumberjack-looking hipsters he tries to hard to avoid. It's hilarious how he tries so hard to "put women in their place" and talk about his sexual escapades whenever given the chance. He's not truly conservative, he's just insecure with himself.

Loser detected.

checked

GAVIN MCINNES EXPOSED
youtube.com/watch?v=346BK83d4-s

yes i know gavin's name is not in the title but he works for jew owned """""rebel""""" media

Attached: 1531994814342.jpg (600x488, 51K)

This looks like an edit. Does anyone have the original?

no he DOESNT you DOPE
he works for CRTV
wh--which is also jew owned
but so WHAT

also someone post clipp pls i love gavin :]

> (OP)
>I like him alright, it's too bad he works for the Jew owned CRTV.
Gavin's brother is a goyim slave aka a religious Jew convert. You is said that when he was getting drinks with her he seemed very pro JQ. But alas this is a clown who dances for shekels. Used to be a good entry point as a shock jock

that might literally be the original
he was nicknamed the "Antifa Giraffe", at the time

This man left Vice at a time when it wasn’t profitable. Now it’s worth over $500 million.

I bet if he knew that’s how much Vice would be worth in the future, he would’ve turned out to be a lefty cuck.

He was cool for like a week when everybody just thought he was a ex-punk turned political commentator. Then people saw him do weirdly homoerotic stuff like take photos of himself stretching his foreskin or spreading his butthole on camera.
He killed his own character. what little cache he had was destroyed by his behavior.

so whAAAAAAAt if he were to "bderp name the jew" he'd lose everything! he's takin you to the train station all u gotta do is board the damn thing! you should BE so lucky to have someone as FUNNY and ENDEARING as gavin!

throbaaaaaaaaacc
youtube.com/watch?v=pLUqavthRxo

His wife and kids aren't white.

so FUCKING what so FUCKING what SHUT up

This is the original, unironically

Imagine throat slamming this faggot to the floor

fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE

ahahahahah, fuck this kike dick sucking faggot

Neither Levin nor Ezra seem all that bad to me

Attached: 6d5.png (1280x720, 276K)

That is the original

I'm not convinced - I found this version pretty quickly

Attached: 9f0168_6471116.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Doesn’t Antifa know he’s disavowed any white person whose ever stood up for their own race?