THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

archive.fo/6Pkr7

Attached: 1509992041983.jpg (1002x1196, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/52225/75-year-old-vision-predicted-russias-role-syrian-conflict-final-war-gog-magog-jewish-world/
alphanewsdaily.com/Warning 6 Russia Iran Invasion.html
m.youtube.com
youtu.be/Nh1tDuHwQyQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgBz4ua4lpc
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1518158941613.jpg (1170x1170, 881K)

imagine the two superpowers turning on everyone else?
that'd be fun

The prophecy is coming true.

Attached: 1517390748772.png (386x378, 10K)

>Mor Altshuler
So am I supposed to distrust jews, or read and believe articles written by them?

>Putin will destroy Israel

Attached: putin israel 5.jpg (1344x1150, 515K)

Attached: 1521774842015.jpg (2261x1362, 1.01M)

Attached: 1525020611477.jpg (2560x2108, 1.15M)

An island will drift away

Attached: 1529491458661.jpg (1262x1146, 223K)

After Kavanaugh gets confirmed 3 Branches will become one

Attached: 1513218233789.png (1719x1290, 3.41M)

The (((Star))) will gorge itself on clay

Attached: 1532199348573.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

Two Voices

Attached: 1531373189142.jpg (1999x1468, 921K)

A rock will stand on 7 hills.

Attached: 1520864616066.png (760x380, 495K)

Yo let me try for a second:

nintendo will turn the hour
the bags will be loose
nine will become eight, then nine
the king will speak
day will enter the home of night
lightning comes from two eyes
dumb boomers will believe anything
the deck will show many cards
the beast will bow in green lands
many colors will be adorned
the memes will be dank
a larp becomes exposed
the fools will speak for any cause
sight will be granted by many laws
the hand extends three fingers
the five eyes will shut two
the sandwich will be tuna on the moon

They are trying to FORCE God's hand.

>Almost three years ago the Temple Institute inaugurated its Raise a Red Heifer in Israel program. Due to laws restricting the importation of live cattle into Israel, the Temple Institute imported frozen embryos of red angus, implanting them in Israeli domestic cows. The pregnant cows were raised on cattle ranches in different locations throughout the country. The cows are giving birth this summer with several calves already having been born.

Attached: 1529017080694.jpg (1704x1068, 355K)

(((You))) won't be around much longer.

The Bear in the prophecy is actually about gay masculine men who are known in the scene as "Bears". They are considered to be "in the cave" when they haven't come out yet.

We are about to witness a huge upsurge in masculine men coming out as gay tops.

Man you Jews really are fucked in this timeline. There's no good ending for Israel at all.

Kek
Kikes and their endless loopholes for their own fucking religion

the doubt will be sensed
by anger they mark midnight
the true king comes forth by accident
the holder of three becomes one
he who is hated becomes loved
all dust will speak of glory
seven worlds sing seven songs
dimensions will speak for time's cloak

DON'T YOU TELL ME TO SMILE
YOU STICK AROUND I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE

Pretty sure God's punishment towards these arrogant kikes is going to make old testament stuff seem like childsplay.

How many times with Cuckenyahu say the word Iran during his speech? 50? 60? 70? Will he bring up the Russian jet at all? I bet not at all. If he does he will blame Iran and Syria. Kek. Netayahu is a laughing stock.

>threaten
You mean fix

It will happen when the weather cools

Macron and Trump playing good cop bad cop.

When Trump declassifies the FISA it's over for Israel.

Attached: 1533222884348.jpg (1232x1216, 272K)

>Mor Altshuler
>Amos Biderman
Why the fuck do they hate us so much?

Attached: 1536263574215.jpg (604x604, 33K)

No souls

Attached: 1519818876531.jpg (1264x1360, 268K)

does anyone else think its funny that the ones who use names or tripcodes always seem to be schizos

>the bear will leave it's cave forever.
Anons, read Daniel, 7:5 (KJV)
And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
It's in the Bible itself, just so you know.

Tripcodes, namefags, and meme flags are usually all kikes. For tripcodes and namefags they're always kikes and meme flags 90% of the time they're kikes.

that's the second time this week I've forgotten to turn off the shitposting flag

well that makes a lot of sense considering that jews are genetically predisposed to have schizophrenia

I'm not being serious mate. This larp shit is retarded.

Yep. Israel will be clawed by the bear

Super checked. You get the digits

Schizos might just be onto something you aren't

>Threaten Israel
>Using purely defensive weaponry
The Jew screams in pain as he strikes you

yeah, I can see that now, I like to put on memeflags and tell other people posting with them things like "Schmuel, if you don't make the daily post quota, Mr Shekelgruber is going to dock your pay" and stuff like that

>sun flare will take out Israel's high tech weapons / Samson option
>Ruskis will ride in and conquer on horseback

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-231951~2.jpg (1080x1438, 198K)

bump

Brit rag headline (pic related). It's only just begun anons

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-234138~2.jpg (1080x1295, 240K)

>Getting literally shit on by the Russian para division.

My dreams are coming true Anons! There will be black cubes and Skin Walking Aliens after the nukes fall!

>war with russia because a kike said so goyim!

Attached: jew-bill-kristol.jpg (992x558, 53K)

Attached: 1529144150363.jpg (5907x3473, 3.94M)

“Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap”

Isaiah 17:

Hahahahahahahah this isn't (((your))) prophecy you fucking stupid jews. Fucking importing embryos. You retards are funny. Israel will be wiped out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not a jew, I posted
Israel is done for imo

Uh, guys?

kek

Attached: 1522008954032.jpg (925x874, 166K)

The nose knows:
breakingisraelnews.com/52225/75-year-old-vision-predicted-russias-role-syrian-conflict-final-war-gog-magog-jewish-world/

Years Ago, Rabbi Predicted Russia as Biblical “Gog” and the Similarities Are Shocking

Syrian President Bashar Assad meets with Russian president Vladimir Putin in Moscow, October 20, 2015. (Photo: www.kremlin.ru)

The late Rabbi Haim Shvili, a Jewish mystic born in the early 1900s, made many predictions about the messianic era in his book, Heshbonot Hageula (Reckonings of Redemption), which he wrote in 1935. Some of the predictions in this obscure and largely unknown text were shockingly accurate, stating specific dates and names. His final terrifying vision, that of a Russian-led coalition as the prophesied Gog, is unfolding on the front pages of newspapers today. Of course, Rabbi Shvili did what the newspapers can’t: he predicted precisely how it would end

Updated:
Updated:

>sun flare
Fuck your sun flare you dumbass kike. Space Force will shut off Israel's nukes to allow for the invasion from all sides.

>cowardly kike disgusting piece of shit hides behind russian plane like a little girl and gets russian plane blown up
>russia proves that this is what happened
>US media: RUSSIA IS THREATENING ISRAEL PLEASE MR TRUMP DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Meme flag prove your point and show real flag

Wow, powerful

No, the space force shuts off the nukes but we blame it on a sun flare like a jew.
Oy vey

Bahahaha. Trump is bringing full disclosure and it's gonna be after Israel doesn't exist. Sorry kikes. You don't get to live in the world of Tomorrow.

Your hostility for no reason, towards an opinion is very telling. I am no kike. I believe in our Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ, God made flesh....and you?

What will they do when Syria/russia starts shooting their jets down every single week? They cant hold themselves back, they are too bloodthirsty, they will expose themselves for being the bloodthirsty maniacs they are, no one will believe their up coming iran false flag, and the entire world will turn on Israel in BACKLASH of the BDS movement.

>lord and saviour jesus christ
Yeah you're a kike shill. Take your INRI bullshit and shove it up your ass kike. Israel and zionism are dead. Palestine will be built atop Israeli corpses.

Yes because all my anti Israel posts in this thread would make sense then. Your old tricks are...old, serpent. I have been around long enough to see you and through you.

Sure thing man. You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Bible Prophecy

Russia, Iran, and Allies

Will Go To War ... and Will Invade Israel
A Prophetic War of the Ages

Ezekiel 38 - 39
GOD warns Iran (Persia), with Russia (Magog), and a coalition of allies (including Turkey, Libya, Sudan) will go to war and will invade Israel. In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel will take place sometime after Israel has been re-gathered into Her land as a nation (which was fulfilled on May 14, 1948) ... this prophetic war has never yet taken place ... the only time in history Persia (Iran) has ever gone to war against Israel was to help Israel throw off the yoke of the Byzantine Empire around 614 AD.
THIS WAR will be unlike any other war in history ... this war will unleash a series of IRREVERSIBLE events which will change the world forever. God has set aside two whole chapters in the Bible to warn Mankind of this coming war ...
THE BIBLE warns the US will NOT defend Israel. According to the Bible, Israel must stand alone ... with God. For when this coming war does finally start, the United States will be unwilling (or unable) to help Israel defend herself. Even though the Bible warns the invading armies will be ultimately destroyed by God, it will be a devastating war for both Israel and the whole world. Bible scholars are divided as to whether this coming war is part of the prophetic battle of Armageddon or will just precede Armageddon in order to prepare a path for the Antichrist (a coming World Leader who will enforce a Peace Plan ("covenant") upon Israel) which will trigger the final prophetic 7-Year period of time which God has set aside for Israel and the World which is sometimes called the "Apocalypse" ...
alphanewsdaily.com/Warning 6 Russia Iran Invasion.html

>Russia/USSR
>USA
>Israel
One of these is the pet project of the other two. Israel, regardless of muh holylandethnoreligionleibensraum2.0, is a regulator against prior European colonialism and against Arab self determination. It has and always will be a piratical post-colonial whirlwind that exists because the US and Russia want it to exist.

World War 3 fears as Russia BREAKS promise with Israel by sending missiles to Syria
m.youtube.com watch

youtu.be/Nh1tDuHwQyQ

Attached: 1527510192346.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

Fuck you faggot

wings coming off your head isn't necessarily a good thing.

Attached: 6224338-capture.png (1777x1080, 766K)

Attached: 1516190701334.jpg (646x720, 87K)

RUSSIAN INVASION OF AFGHANISTAN PT 2 WHEN???

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgBz4ua4lpc

Send in the Cossacks!

Checked. Nice

Russian Cossacks > Israel it is then

Attached: russian-cossacks-on-horseback-circa-1900-FFGRA5.jpg (1096x1390, 508K)

We're too busy fucking about with the EU & Germany continues to be entranced in fork lift simulator so not likely to happen any time soon.

If the tallest kids on the short bus tried something it might be good for a laugh though. They don't realize they lack both self determination & self awareness. Continent sized NPC's.
The drunk one. The fat one. Imagine their combined incompetence if they ever tried anything but pantomime.

Attached: 1497712065960.jpg (1024x614, 115K)

bump

Bump checked by your kike. Nice digits. Fuck Israel

>7711
Checked. The situation is an agreed upon sandbox playground with certain rules. One of those is limit hegemonic casualties, which those Israeli hotshots clearly violated. Syria is a testing ground, a long term military laboratory, for all sides except Assad.

bump

>goyim are useless like cattle
>goyim help!

This shit happened in the 90s.
It was big news among protestants.

The Messiah already came roughly 2000 years ago.

And he founded a Church, who put it's members Scriptures into a 73 book canon in 382 at the council of Rome, reaffirmed again in 393 at synod of Hippo, and reaffirmed again at the council of Carthage.

Attached: Dm0WEQEW4AAzpkn.jpg (1200x630, 221K)

>Carthage
In 419

Why do we have to get involved? we barely have kikes in our country we out kiked the kikes in the 1940's by stealing their shops after rating them out to the Germans

Trump is the rock
>The hills are obviously a reference to Rome’s seven hills and Washington DC has the same amount I believe. "Mt 16:18 You are Peter and on this rock I will build my church." That rock and church became the Vatican, and in Latin and Greek Peter is Petrus/Petros respectively, which means rock or stone, which in turn sounds comically close to Potus. Perhaps signalling a new order.

Attached: Rod and the Ring is Q.jpg (507x207, 19K)

No. The rock is the Jerusalem emassy and if you looked at this thread before you posted you would have realized this.

Also Q is a mossad psy op and when Israel goes to war with the world Q will stop posting because they'll be a dead kike in Palestine. Probably you too faggot.

Attached: mossad.jpg (1344x1159, 174K)

Attached: Q-MOS-Tactics.png (520x957, 70K)

Attached: Q-MOS-Command.png (509x513, 26K)

You understand that spamming more Q pics is exactly what makes you a shill. Right?

Sorry for providing content that counters your Mossad claim.

Attached: Q-AJ-MOS.png (517x966, 242K)

Attached: 1536241569428.jpg (1064x723, 289K)

Q said a fucking plane hit the pentagon because they're an israeli psy op. AN ISRAELI SUBMARINE FIRED A CRUISE MISSILE INTO THE PENTAGON.

You're gonna get drafted by Bibi and die soon.

Attached: 1513829535940.jpg (675x1200, 63K)

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened.,.,

Attached: 1531263752606.jpg (576x432, 42K)

>unironically thinking neoliberal, secular democratic republicanism is the ideal society
This is why we can't have nice things

Attached: 1537046331156.gif (275x226, 616K)

Attached: 1519545628886.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

>September 19rd

Change will come through Iran deal collapse. Ask yourself why (((they))) fought so much to keep that deal in place. Billions in (((funds))).

Attached: 1533648041274.png (600x508, 397K)