Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-25 Tendencias de Google.png (1152x607, 69K)

it verily made me think

It really does.

A fox segment just came on TV as I'm reading this thread about millenials not getting married, spoopy

Let's just normalize prostitution and get over pretending that male-female relations are about anything else than a money-for-pussy exchange.

Attached: toronto.jpg (1449x900, 430K)

Attached: comparison.jpg (1000x418, 186K)

They should be financial stability for purity exchanges, friend.

>inceldream.jpg

Male female relationships is for raising a family. The jews have perverted that by influencing culture. They have perverted the idea of having a family as what your supposed to do in life.

>The jews have perverted that by influencing culture

Attached: ghostbusters.jpg (1062x873, 321K)

Attached: 1537822223474.jpg (480x252, 11K)

Attached: cisscum.jpg (991x508, 158K)

Young women are messed up. Does not change the fact that you should raise a family. Dont piss and moan and complain that finding a good partner is hard. Life isnt fair, get over it.

I was agreeing with your post you autist.

Your the autist, AUTIST! ; )

I agree. Stupid thots would vanish overnight if we could get prostitutes cheap

Why is what supposed to be a feminist using tranny language as if the gender identity of the male was the problem and not her indepence? Could it be that a lot of anti-feministss don't know what the fuck feminism even is?

of course this is the trend, the jews push MGTOW like nothing else ive ever seen.
destroying the family unit and whitey's birth rate makes them positively erect

They would actually amplify but then as many realized that the free market will only reward the best thots while others are in a failing profession other tactics (eg, not being a bitch, motherly instincts, loyalty) would become unique selling points for the less aggressively selling thots.

>the jews push MGTOW

It's vice versa, shill.

Attached: divorce.jpg (911x637, 198K)

nobody believes this, spanky.
methinks most of pol is onto the fact that ((they)) want or race and culture destroyed, MGTOW plays beautifully into that, and you know this full well.. you little schlomo cuntstain.

schlomo memeflag cuntstain*

>get together with an extremely unpleasant person to make my life miserable and make a kid to make life even more miserable because a rando on 4chin told me so
You are in denial grandpa. You are not happy and you know it.

Anglo countries are fucked in the head, and export their femnazi cancer to the world. Stay in your zionist shitholes, we don't want your mindfucks in Europe, it's enough we have to deal with all the "refugees" from your kike wars. Keep your fucking ((freedom))) to yourself.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (985x1380, 195K)