Brit/pol/: Peace Out Edition

No links.
Peace out, man.

Attached: eddude.png (714x674, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45642661
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45642660
theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/no-deal-brexit-better-than-canada-style-deal-theresa-may
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6204927/May-urge-international-community-unite-against-chemical-weapons-atrocities.html
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ
youtu.be/bxA_0VVviS8?list=PLJkIWQX1L-NnuEZCE69cLyRMmnBQEvXXK
fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?q=select col0 from 1NxytIwcEx77l_Os0GA0JG6mBQjvYunD4eDmLzs4O&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=52.351224821184665&lng=-2.356644538361479&t=1&z=6&l=col0&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=ONE_COL_LAT_LNG
youtube.com/watch?v=UqFjrFnt5bo
youtube.com/watch?v=a53s4jyCqqU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=OgrKoB3HkPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=idDLica53gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>
>I'm not filling out the captcha 3+ times
4chanX pal. The captcha can be done in 2 seconds, the settings come with "make the captcha easier" (don't know what it does) and "force noscript" which is the one you want. If the captchas weren't powered by google, I'd swear there was some conspiracy to make the most rage inducing, slow loading captchas possible.

4chanX takes some getting used to, but it's the best solution since legacy captcha is gone and if you don't want to buy a pass.

Or keep justifying adding 10 seconds on to every captcha you have to fill with every shitpost until you finally crack like me and get 4chanX.

Second for fuck the weebposters

Attached: 20180327_103449-1.jpg (1616x1728, 697K)

Also first for best castle in the world

(':

Attached: 64.jpg (1400x860, 277K)

Anyone got a link to masterbrews old videos Oswald Presley & Tick Tock

Got me a can of scrumpeh Jack's
Luvleh

I wanna collect World War memorabilia (not exclusively nazi shit) what should I get?

Collect medals

When mods delete this thread then we deserve it for the low quality OPs today.

Firearms, badges, coins, bullets and letters.

>Jeremy Corbyn: More EU talks if MPs reject Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45642661

>Labour conference: Jeremy Corbyn pledges more free childcare
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45642660

>No-deal Brexit better than Canada-style deal, says Theresa May
theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/no-deal-brexit-better-than-canada-style-deal-theresa-may

>May rules out a snap election over Brexit as she warns her plan is still better than the Eurosceptic version which risks 'breaking up the UK'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6204927/May-urge-international-community-unite-against-chemical-weapons-atrocities.html

>Information on how to Legally Obtain Firearms
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

Attached: 1510756341511.jpg (4277x3089, 3.49M)

goddamn that's beautiful

I'll look out for them, probably get a helmet too

>yay i got vuh sherrif badge

Attached: Atlantic_Star_Full_Size_Medal_with_france_and_germany_bar_800x.jpg (567x591, 47K)

That picture would be completely different now, shows you how much the country has been wrecked since 1997.

youtu.be/bxA_0VVviS8?list=PLJkIWQX1L-NnuEZCE69cLyRMmnBQEvXXK

Another illegal immigrant nonce.
Could you imagine travelling thousands of miles to come to a nation so you can prey on its kids?

Attached: allah3.png (621x443, 32K)

Think hippy eddie would more likely go the way of pic related tbqh

Attached: images (8).jpg (300x168, 6K)

>No-deal Brexit better than Canada-style deal, says Theresa May

Given that she was pushing Chequers the other week, this is proof that she's now trying to tank the whole thing. Expect a 2nd referendum early next year.

just wanna brag that i've been tbqh. completely blown away, its in a picturesque countryside village too. 10/10 recommend it. Will stir up pride and happiness, until you have to find the closest high street.

Attached: bamburgh-castle-falling-tide-copyright-g-johnson.jpg (613x343, 15K)

>Satanic trips
>Posting The King

woah
also eddie could never be as cool as Charlie

Attached: noshelter.png (1304x1714, 845K)

Attached: Bamburgh 5.jpg (512x384, 73K)

In such a disturbingly short time as well.

>image reflecting current youth is mostly Fortnite and trap music

Holy crap, look how close the white British out and the Asian numbers are.
fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?q=select col0 from 1NxytIwcEx77l_Os0GA0JG6mBQjvYunD4eDmLzs4O&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=52.351224821184665&lng=-2.356644538361479&t=1&z=6&l=col0&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=ONE_COL_LAT_LNG

Attached: Screenshot_20180925_214724.png (1091x589, 499K)

>autismwaffen division

Kid with the spiky hair reminds me of Guy Fieri

it's like the anti-Croydon

I collect all sorts of coins and my prized two are a Julius Caesar coin & a King George celebration of WW2 coin.

...Trips of satanic truth.

>Today in BBC today. A mysterious cult leader calling himself "The Dude" was implicated after running a mysterious cult from a field in Liverpool.
>After luring hundreds of impressionable men to the commune, "The Dude" put many of them to work on a wooden ship. Many former cult members are coming forth with sexual misconduct and assault allegations - Every night they were required to hold the penis of "The Dude" in a "Trust Building Exercise" and those who refused had their throats brutally punched in by the more zealous adherent.

Attached: eddiefinal.jpg (1000x1363, 333K)

Yeah, the Cotswolds look as though they've purposely been designed to be fairytale-esque. Bamburgh feels like its real and people actually live there.

Ah yes,

Attached: 1537908399934.png (470x570, 410K)

i live in reading - the city centre is 50/50 for sure. I live in south of the town in a place called kennet island where its mostly chinese. I HATE having to go to the town centre, so many homeless and druggies and always the same ones.

My point came off cucked there. I meant
>"We are aiming for diversity"
>"Lets make it half low-caste pakis and half white trash"
>"Marvellous"

Larping benders. You're probably an officer trying to recruit for them too.

Thanks, I'll try it. It's painful to post tonight due to the captcha. I noticed if you slow down and do it like a fucktarded brown would do it the captcha lets you through sometimes. Fuck Google.

It's taken me 15 minutes just to get this through. It's fucking impossible.

Attached: 1537709933312.png (728x900, 317K)

It's a bit blocky.
Not saying it isn't necessarily the best, but are you sure there aren't any more ornate ones?

Bauble Bobbies are no fucking joke mate, their bright colours work as an optical illusion when they charge you in groups and if you knock one down they just roll and get back up again, any sustained attack and they withdraw into the LGBTSHELL. Those gloves are incredibly sticky and if more than one manages to get its hands on you, well... you're fucked mate.

>The Strange Case of Dr. Dude and Mr Eddie

Same here pretty much, thought the actual town center is perhaps a bit more white than the areas near to it, the center is always full of degenerates and vagrants.

Can someone please post the picture of the policeman getting chips for the illegal migrant in the back of the car? It's fantastically rage inducing.

you live in reading too? ever see that druggie with the beard who hangs around train station? fuck sake same bloke for 3 years and he's still there asking for cash. druggies man

No, not Reading, but similar white white British demography.

One interesting topic from the last thread was Rhodesia and the anglo betrayal of it.

Attached: Horrific abuse of 1400 anglos.jpg (663x848, 329K)

Go to auctions
My dad saw a SS dagger and a literal bust of Hitler being sold at one

I've clarified in a previous thread, I'm not AW. I just like their propaganda's artwork style/message

Also may as well now I've got your attention:
JAMES MASON - SIEGE
DAVID MYATT - GUIDE TO TACTICS AND STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION
WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE - HUNTER and THE TURNER DIARIES
THEODORE KACZYNSKI - INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND IT'S FUTURE

ESSENTIAL READING

Guns and blades

First time I used it, couldn't get used to 4chanX and I stopped but with legacy captcha being gone I was forced to get used to it for the reasons you mentioned and it's better in every way once you do. Desktop notifications for all those (You)'s.

It looks like this with noscript, which is arguably what takes the most getting used to but they don't fade in and out, you just tick them and verify. Done in 10 seconds.

Quickest way you'll get the captcha done with legacy captcha gone now I'm afraid.

Attached: noscriptcaptcha.png (269x543, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UqFjrFnt5bo

Matt Smith?

what type of access do you get when visiting the castle? am thinking about going up there. My mum and i have been talking a lot recently about how we should do more to go and see more of our heritage sites.

With noscript (not 4chanx) it always asks me to paste tome come after clicking the images.

Looking forward to the Charles Manson programme on ITV this Thursday?

>It's a bit blocky.
I'm not sure how much is modern repair work and how much is medieval stonework. It's a Grade I listed building which suggests the majority of it is still authentically medieval and (if I'm not mistaken) it was never was besieged, at least successful.

>ornate
The castles that were built after Edward I's conquest to fortify Wales probably.

It's surroundings are more grim than being on a beach in some stereotypical English village but something tells me a lot more of the stonework of the castles are medieval than Bamburgh.

>to paste tome
What do you mean?

Attached: 2280969051_26a3b6c9fb_o.jpg (1200x900, 186K)

I posted that too haha

>SS dagger
Nice, to be honest I'm a fan of Nazi Germany aesthetics so I'd end up getting a ton of German shit but I would like to get British stuff too

Ffs dont know what happened there. Meant to say it asks for some code to be pasted into a form, after doing the image part.

Fuuuck that's nice

Attached: ss-dagger-klaas-7-37-1051-39-2.jpg (600x600, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a53s4jyCqqU

Attached: Anglo woman 1.jpg (2048x1365, 463K)

Don't own a telly
Wouldn't watch it anyway, every show they make about Manson is propaganda. Never forget that Charlie set up an Aryan commune, was impregnating Aryan women and they only killed some dirty Hollywood kikes and a race-mixing junkie whore (in the interest of starting a race war)
He was literally /ourguy/

Attached: manson.jpg (288x414, 84K)

>Expect a 2nd referendum early next year.

What would the question be? How would that even work?

I usually get that when I'm using Tor or a VPN with unknown location for google. Same as that?

Tbqh I didn't even know you could force no script without 4chanX, so this is news to me. It works perfectly w/ X for me though.

Attached: edndude.png (714x674, 297K)

Whats the point of posting that?

Jesus how old are you

It'll be a choice for either Hard Brexit or cancelling Article 50.

Does any of you want to talk about Rhodesia?

"AH'M GONNA GO TO JAIL"
"I HAVE ADHD!"
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I'll nevah see me KIDS AGAIN!"

Attached: 1518404242721.jpg (562x526, 36K)

>When the Anglo betrayed the Anglo

Makes me deeply sad to be honest.

You can't cancel it

>tor

Yes, like that. Im just using firefoxes noscript plugin. Might have to try 4chX again, didnt really get on with it before.

Take your mother everywhere you can

The text itself is vague and poorly written which makes it unclear, but the general consensus so far seems to be that it can be cancelled.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM

Attached: 85e9762a4833c2e8a518c7a117c362f9.jpg (652x743, 350K)

Sorry lad, missed your (You). It's open every day from 10am-5pm and AFIK that applies to Sundays too. I think the gallery and the museum (where all the shit you could steal is) are closed on Sundays though. The whole grounds are open for you once you've been allowed inside though.

Pretty neat too but there's an archery range there where they have (real) LARPers in armour and for an extortionate price you can have a go. Wouldn't bother if I was you, or bring your own longbow and set up a stall for 5 quid cheaper.

Tell me if I've misunderstood access lad. Bit pissed and thought you meant wheelchairs kek.

It's written into uk law by the queen, it would lead to a constitutional crisis.
If you want even more chaos, then trying to cancel article 50 would be a good way to go about it.

Not really lad, im depressed enough.

Well isn't that mainly a symptom of ddos protection? Like if google has suspicious traffic and believes you to be a bot. My guess is it's trying to replace the captcha with a non-google powered one? I don't know but I know there's one like that for royal mail which is totally broken.

>I think I was trying to say something about the duality of man, sir

Article 50 is part of the Lisbon treaty. The UK government simply triggered it by notifying the EU of the intent to leave.

>If you want even more chaos

Chaos is guaranteed next year, one way or another.

>manson
>aryan
kek

Fair enough. I know it's going to be sensationalised shite but it isn't going to sway my opinion of Manson and I'm looking forward to the previously unseen footage of The Family.

He's got odd features but I don't really see anything non-white about him. Even if it turned out he was 1/8 something I wouldn't really care, the man was a visionary

i'm in my 20's and yes i still like to do things with my family and my mother wants to visit some of these places and i'm interested to. What do you like to do when you have time off work? do what every other stupid cunt in this country does and clog up the Mways so you can go to a shitty English beach and fight seagulls over a bag of chips you stupid cunt flap.

That's fair enough, desu I'd probably like to but I can't watch anything I feel is lying to me for too long - I'd like to watch WW2 docs but I get ten minutes in and feel like I'm being treated like an idiot. I would like to see the previously unseen footage though, I'll probably look for that footage specifically on youtube after it airs

> The captcha can be done in 2 seconds
GUESS THE CAR
ERRRRRRRRRR WRONG THAT WAS ONLY HALF A CAR DO IT AGAIN
DO IT AGAIN
DO IT AGAIN
FINE YOU CAN MAKE THIS ONE POST BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A ROBOT SO YOU'RE GONNA KEEP DOING IT

We don't even need captcha anymore Hiro is just a kike gook cunt. There's certainly better captchas than FUCKING RECAPTCHA YOU IDIOTIC FUCKING SHIT

The queen signed the law that we will be leaving by March next year. Good luck trying to get around that one.

Wonder if I'm on a watch list

Your post is exactly why I made my original post friendo.

FYI, we're talking about 4chanX's captcha with removes that. Here It's the captcha w/o the script running so it's completely still, and you just have to tick it and click verify.

It shocks me to the bones. Why did you not riot and take down the gubmint

Nothing wrong with that. I'd go to a medieval castle with my mum any day, but she'd prefer to sit in one of Bamburgh's pubs or go to some music museum as opposed to an actual museum.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=idDLica53gk

>it removes that
No it doesn't, now you have to do the same exact thing except you also have to copy and paste a code into a box.
It's trash. Stop shilling it you deceptive fuck.

Footy was on. Most likely.

Why contain it? Let it spill out onto the streets.

Attached: noaff.png (1153x578, 53K)

>get captcha no script through Jow Forums x
>click three road crossings
>click 3 fire hydrants

done.

Thanks user that sounds good. nah didn't mean wheelchair access lol, just some of these places i'v been to can fuck you in the arse with prices and you barely get a look in.

Right, approval for it went through parliament, but what exactly stops parliament cancelling it?

What should i get for under a fiver on amazon

Im an old fart, genx boomer, lived through the fall of rhodesia. They lied to us about what was happening. Remember, back then mno internet, just papers and 3 tv channels. How were we supposed to know?