Languages in America

Since when did Michigan become a Muslim province?

Attached: C7B5D2B8-2D7C-4D4B-B54F-790FF1A84645.png (640x430, 193K)

Languages like Hmong and French Creole were much more eye catching on that map.

>Oklahoma: Vietnamese
>White: 72%
>...
>Asian: 1%

As someone who has lived here for over 35 years... I'll say this is bullshit. German and Native American languages beat out Vietnamese.

More than a decade ago

Apparently you have never been around the Detroit area, it's full of mudslimes.

I'm going to guess all those "German" isn't actually standard German.

based Oregon

mighigan has been infested with those shitskin asian hmongs. i'm not surprised its the 3rd most spoken. i can't fucking stand them. they all gravitate to nigger culture. every one of them.

Most likely High German and Pennsylvania German.

More like based Illinois

.4% of Oklahoma's population speaks Vietnamese at home. .5% speak German at home. .6% speak a Native American language. 4.4% speak Spanish. 92.6% speak only English. I actually knew what the fuck I was talking about, it turns out.

>Dakota

wait, did they fuck up or is 'dakota' some obscure native american language or something.

NYC 5 boro's map. version of this.

Attached: 53e163936da811363f78206e-750-728.jpg (750x728, 71K)

>other than English or Spanish
>or Spanish

kek

Damn whitey trying to belittle the red man

dearborn has been a site for Middle Eastern immigration for decades

So Michigan is complicit in the Muslim invasion?

It's weighted because of the heavy south-east / Detroit immigration concentration. If you go north (marquette, ishpeming etc.), the most common second language is Yooper.

No. Ford imported a bunch of Chaldeans to work as cheap labor, and they've stayed ever since.

Keep in mind like 5% of Michigan speans Arabic.

Never heard anyone speak German in my life.

>Cali and nevada infested by filipinos

OF COURSE THE BANANA GROVE WOULD THRIVE THERE

>French Creole
Fucking Haitian.

i will always love the polish illinois surrounded in an ocean of german

Most of em are probably anabaptists

Hi machete wielding third worlder Haiti here.

Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagalog and Korean...damn you have a bigger chink problem than we do.

Hmongs are literally subhuman.

Why? What'd they do wrong?

really suprised PA isn't pig-Dutch

wtf is Dakota

some sort of red man language I would think

Disrespectful to the original inhabitents of America.

Anything that comes from Southeast Asia is borderline subhuman. Probably the second biggest threat to America after spics/nigs.

Attached: 80E65695-77D4-417F-A05A-D4FCB56AAA7E.jpg (352x395, 55K)

I can tell your a weeaboo and probably doesn't go out much. You just don't like South-East asians because they are brown-skinned mongoloids, fuck off.

Southeast Asians have no distinct culture other than butchered versions of Hinduism and Buddhism. It’s normal to eat cat and dog in most of those countries far more than even China. If you support importing them, then you better watch out if your cat goes missing.

Attached: E33289DF-5D2D-41F6-8618-A5F7438B76AD.jpg (299x262, 25K)

I fail to see the coastal jew dialect in the NE

Attached: 0iCNYdV4WEV8npzLikJNIOi9xSAn18B_3e_YAray004.jpg (642x767, 132K)

>no distinct culture other than butchered versions kf Hinduism and Buddhism

LOL your talking out your ass Hiroshima. Also the Southeast Asians that can afford to migrate the USA are the cream of the crop of their local population. There is no worry.

Russians here are criminals and gypsies

>cream of the crop of their local population. There is no worry.
There shouldn’t be any southeast asians or Hispanics in the US. Let alone Hmong trash who live on welfare and cook cat remains in their curry bowls. They’re the “Le 56%” of the asian continent.

Attached: 122503C6-5793-43C1-8C35-D66AE3DE12F5.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

America was never a fully white nation at all. Also stop saying all non-whites live on welfare, you have to pay bills to live in America. The majority of welfare recipients are also White since they are the majority of the population.

MAMMA MIA!
Pennsylvania and NJ speak the pizza language, uhuhuh!

>America was never a fully white nation
88% is an overwhelmingly majority of the population. 90% of Asians and Latinos in America didn’t exist until after 1965. Nobody likes you worthless subhumans

>delaware
>french

???

Only whites makes more money then they take. Asians would too if we didn’t have some of the retarded ones.

N-no bully cugino...

Why do hate Latino and Asian people.

Latino people have treated my family like shit for a couple decades. We weren’t the only ones. Basically anybody who was white would be heckled at just for our success and skin color. I moved out of Texas.

Hahahah fuck mutts.

We will take over america like we took over Istanbul.

Oregonian here. You guys are literally the only redpilled whites in this whole goddamn state.
Lana Lokteff is actually an Oregonian Russian btw.

But I though Latinos suck up to White people? Was I deceived by the supposed "White" Hispanics?

>French Creole
that's niggerspeak

You were, hispanics in america are fucking assholes. They only pretend to be white so they can gain the sympathy of cucks. When I visited Mexico, the ones there were the polar opposite of Chicanos. They were very nice and treated me kindly. Meanwhile the ones in the US always mocked me just for being white.

You should really keep all the italian American cuisine in check. I have seen very bad recipes mistaken for Italian ones and this pisses me off.
We should work together and make Italian American cuisine great again and cut all the abominations.

Hopefully something like the RAISE act will pass which could allow Europeans to immigrate more.

Trust me bro..Europeans definitely don't want to move to our race-mixed country. Feels comfy

Dakota was(is?) a tribe, and their language is named after their people like everyone else's

It's not super rare in PA.

I can already emigrate to america thanks to Trump's visa policy.
Having a master's degree (I work in finance) and functional English is enough to pass the screening test and getting work visas.
The only thing barring me from moving to the US is the fear of restarting everything, I don't know anyone and I have no experience in the US job market.
Surprisingly it's easier to emigrate when you have no skills and half a dime in your pocket.

Someone being a brown skinned mongoloid is a pretty great reason to hate them.

Only the southern regions of America are lost. The northern part is still relatively white. Will probably become even more if white flight kicks in. There are several white Californians already moving out.

My Nonna and mom still cook traditionally. The problem is any asshole can open a restaurant and say it's authentic Italian while they serve spaghettiOs tier slop.

How the fuck is texas not mexican?

If you've been to St. Paul youd see it yourself. Minnesota, historically a liberal state, took in the largest amount of refugees from Vietnam and the Cambodian genocide. I wouldn't be surprised if Hmong was closing the gap with Spanish, those fucking ants are overflowing there.

Bunch of iraquis in Dearborn

Why isn't Ebonics counted?

That’s fake nigger shit

We get a lot of imported restaurant and nail salon owners whose entire family speaks their native language.

Regardless of authenticity, they all try to fucking murder you by getting to eat enough food for 9 people.

That fake nigger shit is what every nigger speaks.