#FreeCosby

Look at what the #MeToo movement has done to this poor man.

Attached: 3CD01A47-6567-46C8-91CA-8257F0AA53C0.jpg (480x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIZoEooBQ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kd8t9F3EzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you defend against a claim from a 50 year old bimbo who said you raped her? i mean cum on now i dont even remember what i had last tuesday for lunch

he's just paying the toll
if you sell your soul for fame, "they" can get back at you whenever they want

What do you think of my Halloween costume this year?

Attached: 1502162550613.jpg (629x629, 88K)

That's what you get for telling young nogs to pull up their pants and get jobs

he's an old man in poor health. He'll be out on parole in 18months.

Reminder that (((they))) can made "Americas Dad" out of a nigger rapist of white women.

(((They))) took him down because he was redpilling blacks on not being such degenerate peices of shit.

Attached: 1537758212092.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Any chance we turn BLM vsMeToo over this?

zip-zop zooba-de-bop/10

youtube.com/watch?v=mIZoEooBQ0U

Attached: Sleep tight alt-right.png (462x420, 263K)

>he's an old man in poor health. He'll be out on parole in 18months
Yeah? Or maybe he'll die in jail. How old is he?

based black guy dindu nuffin
#FreeTheCoz

decriminalize rape

I don't care if niggers get locked up

Attached: images(26).jpg (300x168, 9K)

it seems "rape disorder" is the new black

Attached: Puddin' popper.png (999x342, 613K)

I don't like celebrities or sitcoms.So,I think it's hilarious.

too young for cosby, if it was urkel i'd gaf

to young for little bill?

hes 80 or something I think he has a good chance of dying in there

(OP)
What modern day criminal law calls rape is an utter scam. In the old days it used to be that there would have to be unambiguous evidence of forced entry for something to be called rape. These days all you need for something to be called rape is Sex+Withdrawal of consent.

Note down every time you ever had sex with a woman. That is every time you are on the hook for rape.
(Alright none of the Jow Forums virgins have really had sex so you will only be looking at a blank page. Still, you get the idea)

POO

But he was also a fucking rapist for 50 years. They knew he was a rape ape, but didn't care, until he started biting the hand that fed him.

>a rape ape

Attached: 20180427-202915.png (666x666, 843K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kd8t9F3EzY

thread theme

>you get the idea

Attached: DnoUAsAWsAE5djQ.png (666x666, 655K)

And that pantsuit wearin cunt still walks free.

Lock her up, am I right? I bet once Trump gets more power and resources he could really put her behind bars! He even asked Russia to help in a campaign speech! How exciting!

(((SHE))) was saying NOOO!!! in her head, but could not verbalize it.

kek I thought that as soon as I heard.

This is why you stay the fuck away from westernized white women.

Well, if you had been drugged and raped, I think you'd remember it.

Statute of limitations, look it up and lurk more

is it wrong to think, (((they))) did this to him. he knew too much so they damn near MJed him?

Attached: 1509566812029.jpg (599x532, 31K)

i'm pretty sure as long as he kept towing a liberal flag and never told kids to pull up their pants and start acting respectful this would have never come up. they don't care about justice for the victim, they care about revenge against cosby.

>Defending a nigger
sage

He should have a puddin pop in his hand

Not really. Cosby's anti-black culture message wasn't as criticized or relevant for those suspicions to even begin to be validated. It's more likely that he's just another scumbag in the entertainment industry.

Attached: DbvqjABVMAATUnj.jpg large.jpg (615x570, 87K)

>Trump gets more power

Attached: Dbv6QlbW4AEbA0.png (666x666, 924K)

Most compassionate thing we can do for the niggers is to castrate all of them.

Attached: cfalogo.png (1024x240, 359K)

So was there any solid proof that he raped women, or was he just convicted on a woman's word alone? If he was raping women twenty years ago, why did they wait so long to come forward about it?

All those years of doing the right thing and (((they))) finally made him one of the black he tried so hard to encourage to better themselves.
He's now part of the statistic.
It's a damn shame.

Oh jeeeee, I just remember that you owe me 500,000 USD. I lend it to you 20 years ago, don't you remember? Proof? Why would I need that, my word should be good enough. PAY UP

Attached: 1533014346550.jpg (749x800, 166K)

If you get drugged you don't remember it, isn't that the point?

ayo free my nigga tho on some real shit he didn do nothin these thots just frontin for clout

>physical evidence
lel

He admitted to the Qualuudes but we live in 1984 now (watch the end of the movie if you don't know what I'm talking about).

What the fuck is going on?

He got off easy considering how many women he drugged and raped.....Its funny because he had enough money to buy sex from the hottest whores but chose to be a criminal..

Attached: what you need.jpg (459x450, 30K)