Can someone disprove or prove evolution for me?

can someone disprove or prove evolution for me?

Attached: 636104905812273029522410039_evolution-005.jpg (3543x1311, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2011/jul/28/neanderthals-demise-modern-human-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707629905
youtube.com/watch?v=FozK23GqGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=VNUbuv9Oquw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy970Z3xs38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is there no species between ape and man if evolution is real? and dont say niggers

Nyanzapithecus

Learn some history nigger.

look at the picture there's neadrathals and others

mutations

Attached: o-GRADY-STILES-JR-570.jpg (570x398, 34K)

insects.

That's called a primate, nigger. I'm not asking you to talk to me about different primate species.

I'll cum on your pet turtle,bitch.

I mean in the present, if men evolves from apes then surely there would be other apes evolving in the present time.

Antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria, like S. aureus, T. Gondhii, and C. Anadians

Evolution is a theory, the burden of proof is on the people who support the theory.

How do you figure that

Yes. I am sure someone can.

Cambrian Explosion suggests heavily the theory is bunk.

Attached: 1520689790545.png (1136x640, 463K)

C. Anadians is literally the worst. My aunt got that and she had an insane craving for maple syrup and weed all of a sudden. The doctor prescribed her with 5mg's a day of "A FUCKING LEAF" and she was better in a week.

the magic of this land

Attached: magic land.jpg (275x183, 7K)

At one point the human population was reduced to just about 5000 and there is also evidence to show that certain species of humans still lived isolated in bottlenecks.

The neanderthals were already in a population decline when the first europeans encountered them.
theguardian.com/science/2011/jul/28/neanderthals-demise-modern-human-invasion

As for OP, , I cannot prove or disprove evolution in a single thread let alone even if I show you all the fossil evidence, you still have a choice to not believe in it.

All I can say is that by virtue of radio-carbon dating and fossilized evidence (some aposteriori inferences) you can make inferences. Darwinian theory is the best to explain the biological framework for now.

We have also observed the evolution of new ‘species’ within a span of a few years even though it’s still hard to define.

what fossil evidence are you referring to? We should be able to easily find tons of "inbetween" transitioning species and yet we don't find any. That should be a big clue right there.

That provides no advantage, nor is there any plausible mechanism where by such birth defects could create new species.

Darwin's book was, 'On the Origin of Species', not 'In-Utero Birth Defects from Malnourished Mothers'.

Why are you so fucking retarded?

Evolution isn’t a goal oriented progression. The “goal” isn’t sentience or intelligence. Just so happened we evolved intelligence.

So are there apes evolving today? Yes. But just into other apes.
Apes didn’t evolve into humans, humans and apes are both descendants of an earlier primate.

Even though it’s not a perfect comparison, modern apes could be seen as the same as us, except with “evolutionary points” being put in other areas that pertained to their ancestors survival and reproduction

Every living thing ever has been a ‘transitional’ species.

Your comment suggests you’re a moron motivated by religion

Seriously, apparently it has a subversive effect on your body wherein you become more tolerant of outgroups and causes neurochemical imbalances in your brain making you less likely to act on your implicit biases.

My ex boyfriend got infected by C. anadians at a really young age. At one point he accepted his illness and said, ‘if you use anti-biotics to kill bacteria in your cells, the bacterium wins’.

Jewish lie, champ. Sorry for the bad news.

The great documentary, 'Unlocking the Mystery of Life' and Ann Coulter's book 'Godless' are great primers.

In short:
NOTHING Darwin wrote (that's today considered true) was new:
-"Common Descent" was widely theorized
-"Change over time" was well known, as dinosaur (and other extinct species') fossils had been dug up for centuries
-Survival of the Fittest was a tautology.

Conversely, what Darwin wrote that WAS new has now been completely abandoned in the (still bullshit) neo-Darwinian synthesis: Lemackian inheritance, spontaneous macro-mutations, etc., etc.

Here's a great, great doc:
youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8

if you find a small rock, then a bigger rock, it means that small rocks evolved to be huge rocks over time

this is science, bitch

Tissue doesn’t fossilize well and even bones and skeletons take uncommon conditions and situations to be protected. We’re bound to find every fossil if we dig, doesn’t mean it’ll be a good one, also doesn’t mean every animal fossilizes. So the amount we’re left with is limited. We have an over abundance of some species because of situations that lead to mass death and preservation, others where we only know of the species existence due to a fragment of a new bone that doesn’t relate to any other known animal. And that’s all we know if it.

Fossil formation requires really specific conditions. Only 1% of all the species that came before us have been inferred from fossil remains. We will never know >99% of what roamed the earth before us.

Couple that with the fact that biologists haven’t been successful in perfectly defining species, it gets you to this point. Mind you that it might seem that we’ve been on this planet for quite long but we only evolved like 200,000 years ago.

There’s enough transitional fossils that it’s pretty challenging to just point out to one and say ‘that was the first human to be born off a pre-human species’.

Seppo education at it again.

Darwin didn’t come up with ‘survival of the fittest’ it was Herbert Spencer. ‘Survival of the fittest’ implies that evolution isn’t randomly caused by natural selection, which was Darwin’s theory in the first place.

I am religious, you can still understand evolution and be religious.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707629905

Attached: mutation_rate.png (698x307, 32K)

>leave water on lifeless planet
>water comes alive
>for no reason too, goyim
>retarded plankton become human
Who could believe this shit? It reminds me of the holocaust, if its retardedness is questioned, people lose their shit.

Mutations are always within the same species btw. There has never been a species observed mutating into another completely different one

Not really. As we discover more fossils and traces of soft bodied creatures that precede the cambrian explosion it stops looking like the sudden appearance of life and more like an evolutionary arms race between predators and prey experimenting with all sorts of new senses, appendages and armored shells.

Attached: 97FBE75D-99B2-4EAE-AA89-40B3A88627BD.jpg (1000x750, 185K)

It's all about removing God. How to Subvert a Nation 101.

>We should be able to easily find tons of "inbetween" transitioning species and yet we don't find any.
They found the first significant "in between" fossil even before "The Origin of Species" was published (although it wasn't correctly identified until a few years later): Archaeopteryx. It's an intermediate between reptiles and birds - it has a bony jaw instead of a break, but it has feathered wings.

Many "in between" fossils have been identified since then.

However, it's important to note that evolutionary theory actually *predicts* that transitional fossils will be relatively rare. If transitional fossils were as common as non-transitional ones, that would be evidence *against* evolution by natural selection.

To see why, imagine an in-between form that's somewhere between a fish and an amphibian. A creature like that has an advantage over fish, in that it can survive better on land; but that is only an advantage so long as there are no true amphibians on the scene. Once there are, transitional forms will be less well adapted for water than fish are, and less well-adapted for land than amphibians are. So they will die out quite quickly.

When a species is well-adapted to its environment, it tends to remain more or less stable for a long time, because any mutations are less well-adapted.

So, most of the fossils you see are from the long, stable periods, and there are relatively few transitional ones - that's exactly what evolutionary theory predicts.

>Archaeopteryx. It's an intermediate between reptiles and birds - it has a bony jaw instead of a break, but it has feathered wings.
Now prove that pile of bones evolved into another pile of bones.

>imagine
Exactly. It's all imagination.

Attached: 1536094412549.png (515x821, 59K)

1. small dna changes in bacteria/viruses in a short time (experimentally proven)
2. fast forward 500 million years
3. huge changes in dna accumulated

you don't have to be a math prof to understand this

Attached: 2006-09-25.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Piggybacking on this it’s also important for people to understand how unlikely fossilization and preservation in general are. What were the odds that a feathered dinosaur tail would be trapped in amber, discovered by humans and not destroyed while the amber was made into jewelry by a sweatshop worker who thought it was just some plant rubbish?

Attached: 91074949-7CF0-4428-BA96-E5E72DB3F58C.jpg (640x426, 66K)

>I mean in the present, if men evolves from apes then surely there would be other apes evolving in the present time.
Humans did NOT evolve from apes: modern-day apes and humans evolved from the same common ancestor.

And modern apes certainly *are* still evolving, it's just that the process is quite slow. Chimpanzees and Bonobos, for example, are two different species, but they probably diverged less than a million years ago: the same original species evolved into two different ones over that period.

If you go back 7 or 8 million years, then you come to an animal which was the ancestor of chimpanzees, bonobos and humans. Go back a little farther, and you'll find the common ancestor of all of those species and of gorillas.

Evolution is ongoing, it's just usually not very quick.

every change leads to the construction of very complex structures, that proves that all cathedrals and temples aren't in reality man made, but the product of evolution, since there is erosion in rocks (history books lie about this)
this also goes for pyramids, of course

did you think that anybody could build such things? impossible! they just formed! and their complexity is nothing and i mean nothing compared to human bodies!!
that's why the more complex the structure, the more randomly it happened!

science rocks! get it?? ehhh

>why is there no species between ape and man if evolution is real?
There have been dozens in the past. Homo Erectus, Homo Habilis, various species of Australopithecus....

They did you nigger. Come do a DNA for me, I'm evolved more than you. I have two extra vertebra in my spine and extra set of ribs and a thicker than normal skull along with everyone in my blood line. We're also immune to the effects of posion ivy,oak, stinging nettles.

Why? Because evolution happens. It's why myself, my father, his father and his father all have the same mutations.

tl;dr my DNA is different than yours faggot and if it spreads enough I'd no longer be the same species as you.

"science of the gaps"

Look up the Galapagos islands and the species that live there, its insurmountable evidence of not only evolution, but also that the world is round

dozens of extict apes with 24 paired chromosomes. none with 23 paired chromosomes. who did that first human mate with?

finch evolves into a finch... evolution

Attached: 1522721985420.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FozK23GqGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=VNUbuv9Oquw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U

it's not just the finches, its every species that came to the islands

Evolution cannot be real because that would mean not all humans are equal

i am acknowledge and understand the theory of evolution, but why? what? and how did the platypus come to be the way it is?

Attached: static1.squarespace.jpg (400x250, 31K)

>who did that first human mate with?
There was no single "first human". There was a gradual, almost imperceptible, change from something more ape-like to something more human-like, over the course of hundreds of thousands of generations, and many individuals.

A proto-human would have mated with another proto-human - there we thousands, probably tens or hundreds of thousands, evolving in similar directions alongside one another.

Attached: Who's who.jpg (648x847, 179K)

if intelligent species formed on earth out of mud, they could've formed in another planet too, this is evolution

b-but if they formed on another planet, according to evolution, and we acknowledge their very likely existence
then maybe they came here and seeded life or intelligence on earth?

hmm

If dogs evolved from wolves, how come there's still wolves?

Attached: Gah.jpg (267x274, 35K)

Sorry yall. Evolution is real. Even the pope and all the educated people at the vatican recognise that its all real. Dinosaurs and humans did not walk the earth alongside each other. The earth is much older than 6000 years.
The funny thing is, evolution does nothing to disprove the existance of god. You christians could relax if you could just put aside your insecurities.

Look up emu wings.

God made man, but he used a monkey to do it

Attached: 155629_web.jpg (1440x1413, 168K)

avoidance. the 24 to 23 chromosomes jump would have no mate.

if someone writes an AI code that changes itself and evolves, does it mean that all software evolved from random 1s and 0s?

No I can’t disprove a simple fact. What do you think of my breakfast?

Attached: 05097DFC-7190-4147-9ED1-5453D5A36C5F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Dog breeds exist. They formerly did not.

Evolution proved.

>I mean in the present, if men evolves from apes then surely there would be other apes evolving in the present time.
I don't think you know what "evolution" means...

dog involved into a dog.. amazing

>defending evolution
>claims to be “more” evolved
Kek.

Think about copying a file. Then copy that file in an almost infinite amount of iterations. Would that file get stronger over time or would it weaken and decay over time?

>1% how would you even know that? That’s such a disingenuous claim.

You don't know the definition (or spelling) of "evolved." Amazing...

DELET

Attached: A9A5F5B7-99F2-495B-A1CD-48B488C4931B.jpg (220x229, 14K)

>the 24 to 23 chromosomes jump would have no mate.
That would probably have been a gradual change, too, with genes translocating between chromosomes until eventually one pair shrank away to nothing because there was nothing useful left on it.

Just look at America

Attached: Amerimutt.png (1231x498, 204K)

Russians tamed foxes through selection and breeding and the new species had significant differences. This pretty much proves it experimentally.

There are no Neanderthal in that picture. They were a cousin on homosapiens not part of the direct evolution. They did interbreed. For Neanderthal to be in this pic they would have to be standing next to homosapiens.

What are Neanderthals

nice faith you got there. now come back to reality and the scientific method and empiricism and the fact that the fossil record doesn'tshow that or imply that.

A tad unbalanced but it look like you've got all the major food groups there. Good job user.

Attached: 826.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

No

>a fox evolved into a fox
beginning to see a pattern here....

Extracting DNA from fossils isn't that easy. We don't have a complete genetic sequence for every hominid fossil found, and even if we did, there are likely many human-ancestor species that we haven't yet found fossils of - and in many cases, we never will. You can't know exactly how the sequence changed from one generation to another.

But even if you think it might have happened all at once, that's not impossible: major chromosomal aberrations are quite common. Think how many people there are in the world with Down's Syndrome, for example - every single one of them has three copies of chromosome 21 instead of two. Entire chromosomes going missing is something that happens often enough that it's not at all improbable that it could happen the same way many times to many different members of a species in the same generation.

thats a long winded way of agreeing with me.
NO EVIDENCE.
FOSSIL RECORD DOES NOT SUPPORT

Why didn’t intermediate humans out compete their monkey relatives? Why could only modern humans achieve this?

Look at that gay ass monkey.

Well sure, I'll do it with the bible. The bible says a son is like his father. The concept of original sin is actually genetic sin. Even the ancients realized the traits of a persons parents were instilled in them.

It doesn't even matter if evolution is real anymore. We have the means to edit ourselves now. Therefore short term evolution is entirely possible. Either way evolution is real then.

No transitional fossils, the ones they "discovered" were proven fakes, of course that knowledge is suppressed though.
Darwin himself said his theory hinged on the discovery of transitional fossils, which he believed would be littered everywhere. But of course all we find is perfect creatures.
Yes micro evolution is true, genes exist and sometimes frap out and you end up with a boy with lobster claws, that doesn't mean we all come from a common single celled organism that was created from inorganic matter in a primordial pool.

Life cannot be created from jamming chemicals together, it's just not possible and it has never been done despite people trying.

>The concept of original sin is actually genetic sin.

1 John 3:4 King James Version (KJV)
>Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

>01. Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10; Revelation 19:10
>02. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. 1 John 5:21; Acts 17:29
>03. That the name of God and His doctrine be not blasphemed. 1 Timothy 6:1
>04. The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. Mark 2:27-28; Hebrews 4:4
>05. Honor thy father and thy mother. Matthew 19:19; Ephesians 6:1-3
>06. Thou shalt not kill. Romans 13:9; James 2:11
>07. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Matthew 19:18
>08. Thou shalt not steal. Romans 13:9; Ephesians 4:20
>09. Thou shalt not bear false witness Romans 13:9
>10. Thou shalt not covet. Romans 7:7

Psalm 119:2
>Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Matthew 22:37-40
>Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
>This is the first and great commandment.
>And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
>On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 6:33
>But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 John 2:4
>He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 5:3
>For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:15
>If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Revelation 14:12
>Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

So I'm supposed to believe in a creator you have no proof of at all? Did I get that part right? Science is the pursuit of knowledge based on evidence not faith.

nobody can make you, maybe you are incapable? just move on and live your empty hedonist life.

Hedonism is cancer. In the age of incurable gonorrhea anyone can see reckless hedonism is not the way.

Let me counter. If there is a loving god that created all life, why do niggers exist?

nice idol

Why cant you the pursuit of truth is the highest goal? To know is to be empowered and power decides the course of history.

It's interesting you don't complain about the fruits of science's great labor. I mean you are using a computer at the moment. Something that would have been thought impossible a hundred years ago. Do you not see the irony that you're against science while using a device science invented?

nice pride
I'm not antiscience. holding you to the scientific method means I'm more pro-science than you.

>calling evolution out for what it is means you can't use computers

Attached: 1534309567787.png (314x278, 129K)

>No transitional fossils
All fossils are transitional.

You just told me to believe in a creator I have no evidence for. How much more anti-science can you get? You do not have a consistent way of thinking based on principles. I value evidence.

Not exactly. It just seems strange he doesn't trust science to discover where we came from when science has produced wonders we would have considered almost unimaginable in the past.

Wow, you are one stupid nigger

I don't like interacting with these threads, but here is Kent Hovind doing a great job of debunking the preconception that man did not live along side dinosaurs. youtube.com/watch?v=Gy970Z3xs38

Evolution is a real scientific thing, and is happening around us right now. However, humans did not evolve from apes, we were genetically engineered for specific purposes