HAPPENNING!! FORD IS NOT TESTIFYING

HAPPENNING!! FORD IS NOT TESTIFYING
> BREAKING

Sorry for no archive, original is at nbcnews.com/politics/congress/kavanaugh-wont-testify-about-alleged-assault-n911706

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-25 Kavanaugh accuser lays out testimony conditions, doesn't want to be in sa (683x864, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/kavanaugh-accuser-lays-out-conditions-her-testify-about-alleged-assault-n911706
archive.is/VZFXN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You burgers are fucking pathetic, you allow these clowns to cuck you on every corner

You should be out on the streets after a story like this torching fags and antifa

Attached: 1535211502062.png (388x421, 264K)

fake and gay

You don't get the joke, do you, dickface?

Checked. Lefties are fucked.

Attached: 1481605987951.jpg (592x436, 18K)

You're a nigger OP sage fake ang gay

I read about the grocery show encounter. my jaw hit the floor

>infeterence
fake ..

Checked and nice inspect element edit.

She said she doesn't want to be in room with Cavanaugh which is odd as she has done it before many times with no problem. A picture exists of her with kav smiling years after after the alleged incident.

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-220659.jpg (1440x1153, 334K)

Checked, nice dick

For a half baked Democrat plan? Naaaaah this'll be old news this Friday.

Nice
I don't understand why newfags are calling fake like retards, it should be obvious to anyone

Attached: th.jpg (183x205, 11K)

Christ. A word I have to google.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Checked, fuck this lying ass bitch. SUE THEM ALL, KAVANAUGH!

Attached: thisbitch.jpg (743x708, 97K)

The day will come. Patience, young grasshopper.

Your link brought me here:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/kavanaugh-accuser-lays-out-conditions-her-testify-about-alleged-assault-n911706

Why does yours say Kavanagh won’t testify?

learn to spell

Hopefully it comes before guns get taken

Attached: 1534958672516.jpg (198x254, 9K)

Attached: Kavanawww.jpg (1195x1561, 739K)

she doesn't exist

Cause it's a shoop.

Checked for infetterance

NOOOOOO! I've never had virgin rape cock before. Was dying to try.

Faggot
archive.is/VZFXN

>Ford is labeled as an accuser
>2nd person labeled as victim
Quality journalism right there

so many newfags my god this is surreal

Attached: 1224295911967_1.jpg (437x600, 53K)

>infeterence
at least check your spelling when making fake headlines

How do we into this?

checked and will need a citation plox

OP is faggot, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that bitch will show.
>The earliest she could show would be Thursday, Republican and Democratic sources told NBC News.
Earliest?

We have the right to face our accusers. What a slimy cunt

So now we just have to do this all over again for the second accuser. And then the third, and then the fourth, and then...

ITS FAKE

OP's LINK IS A DIFERENT ARTICLE

FAKE NEWS OP

Nothing like getting relentlessly battered by the commie cabal before the confirmation to sharpen that conservative edge. He's only human, and a very accomplished man at that. He will want revenge and soon he'll be in a pretty decent position to dish it out.

Okay lets go out and kill people even though Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed eventually.
Life in prison is totally worth it.

LIST OF DEMANDS!
Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: concertrider.png (514x486, 41K)

on the off chance that she did, it wouldnt have mattered

people (libs) are too stupid to not buy her story regardless

if she testified, or if she didnt, makes no diff

same crazy story will be spouted anyway

after this news goes worldwide, most will blame rightwing anyway

fuckin morons want it to be true so bad

attacking the credibility of a good man, so fucked

goes to show how retarded libs really are

given how desparate all of this bullshit story is

oversized leftist screechers are the fuckin worst

time for them to try and spin something else

That's more than fair considering the oppression that women have faced in the US over the past few hundred years.

I ran into Kavanaugh at the grocery store and he bought a bunch of Butterfingers. He didn't want to talk with me, and made the cashier ring them all up individually.

She was obviously in fear for her life and putting on an act just to survive.Stop being such a shitlord.

Probably trying to start another covfefe meme.

>that link to the little video by the "White Fragility" bitch lecturing me about how racist I am
Fuck you NBC.

>rudeness and attempted larceny
Lel

checked

Attached: 1472587802959.png (800x600, 181K)

I love going to the grocery show

>Grocery show

They must be literally shaking right now if they're making mistakes like that.

KEK'D

HE PROTEK

2/10. too obvious.

Kavanaugh opened the candy bar before purchase and left chocolate finger smudges on the counter.

>checked and ahhhhhhhed
They HAVE to vote. Cocaine Mitch needs to push it through NOW

>Grocery store encounter.

OKAY wheres that meme.