/MGTOW/ General

Let's talk about the political movement called MGTOW.

Attached: 54ttp6rmx8o11.jpg (1078x1252, 951K)

it's jewish and for lames

where this at?

come fucking home white man

Attached: 0R2A0248.jpg (900x1350, 194K)

Swizaland or autria

It's not a movement.

Attached: mgtow not a movement.jpg (935x851, 267K)

>it's based and redpilled
fixed that for you, you degenerate kike.

The beer and vodka were dinner and the pizza was breakfast. Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 77C69E52-8AA8-4E63-AF49-05D25FEF2E1B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

We dont take kindly to kikery. Be gone from this land you vermin.

>MGTOW
>political movement

Fag alert!

Attached: B5DD8DDE-E6D6-4F36-8462-F65A2993E83F.jpg (600x800, 75K)

fuck you kike

It's literally a death cult. I would unironically admire MIGTOW dead-ends if they castrated themselves.

As it stands, they are literally just bottom-rung males who pretend they don't want women.

Fuck you homo

mgtow, obvs.

>mgtow
>obsesses over women, the one thing they're trying to live without
lmao

back to Jow Forums lad

>As it stands, they are literally just bottom-rung males who pretend they don't want women.

Attached: mgtow reaction.jpg (1082x538, 252K)

It wouldn’t surprise me if (((they))) are for MGTOW. (((They))) are always pushing for whatever weakens the white race because the whites are their greatest competitor.

MGTOW would likely work to reform the family court system if enough men lived by its tenants but at what cost? A generation of whites would consist of no families. That’s a big price to pay for reform.

I’m open to other ideas on how we can fix women.

Switzerland

>mgtow
>fix your shit
no

Whites Go Their Own Way is the logical evolution of this so called movement

MGTOW is not political. It is a philosophy.

A generation of whites is already growing up without fathers, thanks to no-fault divorce.

Huh?

>manicured lawns
>polished roads
>faggot garden deco
Hup, its die Schweiz

>MGTOW
>political movement
Kek
What will you advocate for, politically? All women should be banned? Conversion to islamism so that we can force them to submit?
Men should be encouraged to be defeatist, faggots and complaim about marriage laws instead of doing something about it?

mgtows are not going to fix your divorce laws or your women or civilization or whatever.
t. mgtow

Gringelewd, Bern, Switzerland

That’s what the issue is here. 66% of women initiate divorce. Greater than 50% of marriages end in divorce. 80% of custody is awarded to women.

I was lucky. I didn’t get custody but the judge ordered I didn’t have to pay for child support, medical, education, nothing. That’s a good start.

At least I had a child. The outcome of MGTOW is that no children will be born until men are given a better deal.

I’m the exception. Most men get totally fucked by the court system and it’s just not worth being a slave to a roastie mother and a government that treats you like a criminal for having a child. Reform needs to happen, there’s no doubt about that. The question is at what cost do men pay to make that reform a reality

Might not be behind it, but they are def for anything that hurts european whites. You notice though that in jewish culture family is everything.

If they can't tame women themselves then they are not masculine enough to deserve women.

Withdraw yourself from women by all means, but it just means the vacuum that you leave will be filled by an immigrant.

You are literally walking away from your future and running into oblivion.

Have children, breed.

You may suffer, but you can mould your children into better people. Good wives, mothers, sisters. Your sacrifice helps create a stronger future for your descendants.

Anti-male laws are the Bubonic Plague of the 21st Century. Your ancestors survived the Black Death, you now just need to nut up and shut up and get a woman.

Yaaasss goyim don't breed a ""roastie" let Tyrone have her, you deserve better

>Better women = no MGTOW
Only men can make women be better, that's why we say MGTOW is a death cult and it's a problem when they start spreading their suicidal notions to young men.
They come from the premisse that women are able, by themselves, to become better. This NEVER happened in the history of mankind. Women are as good as men make them out to be.
Then the MGTOW argues that we only blame men, we should blame women too.
These fuckers don't get that blaming women is like blaming a child. When a child fuck up real bad, the parents are the ones who take responsability.
You can't expect women to take responsability because they didn't evolved for this, so majority of them won't.
Men manage civilization. Men are the ones who build and make the rules, who create order. Men from previous generations failed this that's why we are were we are.
Like it or not, we are doomed to fix the mistakes of our forefathers.

Why did your wife divorce you?
Be honest.

FUCK YOU KIKE + HOMO
FAGGOT JEW , YUDAI SUN

She couldn’t handle my big dick. It damn near split her in half

MGTOW = Sub8 males SENT their own way.

biggest cope non-chads have ever invented

If that were true then fags like you wouldn't be whining about it.

>males who pretend they don't want women.
since when do we need to pretend? women are fucking useless except for their meat hole. I'm sorry you're struggling so badly with the fact that the white race is coming to a screeching halt, but you don't need to blame the men who running from the burning building. They're the smart ones.

MGTOW makes sense if you're passionate enough about your work, hobbies, research, talents, dreams etc. to the point that women and most other social interactions would get in your way.
Then again, if you really are this kind of a driven person, not procreating would be a waste of good genes.

Such a dreamy place.
How do yurop villages like this stand in regard to mudslime invasion?

>If they can't tame women themselves then they are not masculine enough to deserve women
get fucked you virgin faggot. the only reason you spew that bullshit is because you know nothing about women and have never had the unfortunate chance to be in a relationship with one. I assure you, western women cannot be tamed. They're rabid and out of control.