Why does America allow stupid people to shoot first and think later? If you care about your gun rights...

Why does America allow stupid people to shoot first and think later? If you care about your gun rights, shouldn't the law encourage the use of guns only as a last resort? It seems many Americans want their gun rights to die hard to give them an excuse to use them against the government or something.

I think a long term imprisonment should be the penalty for killing someone with a gun. As soon as it can be proved that you killed someone, you should have to prove to the courts that it was self defence or face hard time. Make the stupid people think before they act ffs.

The days of the old school American movie hero are gone, and that's because your government is whittling away at the foundations of your gun rights.

Attached: 1537784368639.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSQHgNRoUEI
strawpoll.me/16527983
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at who is doing 90% of killing other people with guns and you will understand why they aren't putting people in prison for life. People would start saying the government is racist for only imprisoning one certain segment of the population.

STFU and worry about your own shit.

>hurr don't talk you're not from here durr

go ahead, take ya swang.

Fuck off. I need my guns to kill commies and niggers.

Attached: halperneet.jpg (409x409, 86K)

If someone says "I'm going to kill you" and you are holding a gun and say, "Don't come closer or I will shoot you" and they approach, you should have every right and legal protection to shoot them.

At least in some parts of the US, such is possible. For the rest of the world, I can't wait for their societal collapse, so that they may regain some sanity and personal sovereignty.

Legally shooting someone is the American dream, one which you have no right to dictate

>It seems many Americans want their gun rights to die hard to give them an excuse to use them against the government or something.

We want an excuse to kill Jews.

The Jews are actually your allies. War with the Jews would cripple America.

get rid of civil suits in self defense cases and people will go back to less lethal options.
bleeding heart pussies like you are why the laws are what they are.
and it is those laws that incentivize people in self defense situations to go for maximum lethal force in every incident.
this applies to private citizen and officer involved shootings.

found the kike

>get rid of civil suits in self defense cases and people will go back to less lethal options
The legendary stubbornness of the Amerifat.

>bleeding heart pussies like you are why the laws are what they are
If you're allowing "bleeding heart pussies" to change your laws, clearly you are not handling the situation very well. Just let them do it and shoot them when it goes too far? You'll lose that war m8.

Because it improves society.

Think about it, how many people are absolute assholes and useless twats? About 5% of us or so, and the society is better off if there's a way to decrease that percentage somehow. Random accidents will kill off those 5% proportionally to the rest of the population. Asshole behavior kills off more, through accidents, obesity, alcoholism and drugs.

But then there's murder. We're no longer talking about 5% then. Probably more like 30-50% of people getting murdered have been acting in such a low manner that someone is willing to go to jail to make them no longer be part of this world.

Over time, there's fewer and fewer assholes around, since they're getting disproportionally killed off compared to the rest of the population. And sure, the murderers are the same kind of assholes, which is why they too get fucked up in self defense situations, and put in prison at an early age so they can't breed.

A relatively high homicide rate is pretty good, as long as the murderers can't benefit from the homicides. So if you want to create a good society in the long run, you need to enable the murderers out there to commit, but not benefit.

Interesting perspective.

I guess it could be argued that it encourages smart people to learn diplomacy if you let the stupid people have their rights and use their guns as as a penis lengthener too. The women will choose the smart guys first, and the stupid ones will be weeded out.

That fat fuck should die in prison for being fat with a shitty mustache. His actions with his shotgun should be seen as a good example of what to do.

those hillbillies were right to murk that dude. they took out the trash. stop being such a fucking pansy
>muhhhhhhh dead dude with a rap sheet as tall as Mt Everest and severe mental problems, so sad!
>he wuz just throwing out his mattress, cuz, he was on his way to da college after dat and dat hillabillie got in his face

It's not about being a pansy m8, it's about discussing a less than ideal situation and learning from it.

Just because you can kill someone and have the means both physically and emotionally doesn't mean you should. It's what separates the intelligent from the unintelligent.

>Just because you can kill someone and have the means both physically and emotionally doesn't mean you should
no. if someone starts screaming at you that they're going to kill you even while you're pointing a gun at them telling them to back off or you'll shoot, then yeah you're justified in defending yourself against such an aggresive and crazy person.

if i pointed a gun at you, isn't your reaction going to be more along the lines of putting your hands up or getting on the ground? why is this dude threatening people with guns? what is his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=QSQHgNRoUEI

Dude pushed his luck a bit too far I'll admit, but shooting someone who just disarmed himself is an overreaction. Really they should be working with their community instead of handling a situation that they just aren't cut out for on their own with their guns.

you fucking faggets. both of them are being charged with murder

so they should have let the dude who was way bigger than either of them just beat them up over a fucking mattress? just to be nice? you want them to risk brain damage or other serious injury because you feel bad for some criminal. you're fucking retard

They were egging him on m8.

strawpoll.me/16527983
strawpoll.me/16527983
strawpoll.me/16527983
strawpoll.me/16527983
strawpoll.me/16527983