What kinda niggers are greeks? Sea-Niggers or straight up Sand-Niggers?

What kinda niggers are greeks? Sea-Niggers or straight up Sand-Niggers?
I'm half greek but luckily enough I do not share any features with my greek father.
I absolutely hate brown people but technically... I'd be brown if it weren't fir my mother.

Attached: pg-34-greek-teacher.jpg (1536x2048, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
didyouknow.org/olympics/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5525466/Family-traumatised-as-British-man-thrown-off-balcony-fights-for-his-life-in-coma.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392324/British-tourist-dies-brutal-attack-popular--Portuguese-holiday-resort.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vut1w0WP2cU
metro.co.uk/2018/07/18/british-man-21-dies-punched-face-ibiza-7730324/
youtube.com/watch?v=4bHM-pZMOUc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724230/Spanish-police-beat-British-tourists-BATON.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F8-GCzRUpzM
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-moment-british-tourist-thrown-11439024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but seriously. i despise brown people even though i descend from them. I refuse to have children and make more brown children.

Olive-Nigger

You’re not brown though, so how would your children be brown, unless you are breeding with a brown person?

i could carry over my fathers side of my genes when I do get children. hsppens way too often. won't risk it.

That’s really, really unlikely, and I doubt your father is even brown in the first place. Probably just looks like a typical Med. At most your kids would probably be dark (read: brown) haired.

Greeks are the founders of the West. You shut your inbred mouth and respect your betters.
>t. german on vacation

Sorry to tell you but Greece hasn't existed for about 600 years. You're all just the festering misbegotten offspring of Muslims.

>thanking your mother for being a coal burner

Attached: 356852548354.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Philosophy Niggers
Austrians are Wannabe German Niggers

>I’m half greek
Imagine being this subhuman. Stop infesting Austria and go back to your shithole, roach

he is really brown. It's kinda weird that I was so pale when I was born to both of my parents.
Imagine the following:
>pregnant
>water breaks
>giving birth to children I thought would be white
>husband suddenly assumes I am cheating on him just because of shit genetics

wouldn't be that great, would it?

sandnigger

Greeks are part ethiopian subhumans with mainly armenoid blood.

Do die in a terror attack for the sake of European genetic hygiene
he is not just brown. he’s part ethiopian, so not even really a human.

Attached: 3FB87F01-BDF0-4D13-A03D-63ECFED972A3.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

I absolutely despise brown people. I won't go back there.

>I won’t go back there
Nobody will be asking for your consent lol

They are turks

Black somalian niggere

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-24-01-32-14.png (720x1280, 447K)

>Balkan diaspora thread
Lmao, the amount of Yugoslav or Albanian flags ITT would be off the charts if it wasn't for your pathetic ancestors leaving your shitholes due to communism and interbreeding
Even Turks are superior to you, higher HDI and GDP

>Sea-niggers
That's Portugal, get your own name.

Attached: 268def39acebd35e97489f12cb246955.jpg (563x753, 101K)

greeks are not subhuman because they have darker skin and eyes, greeks are subhuman because most of their genes comes from sandniggers and caucasus worms
Turks were all illiterate servant farmers for their Balkan administrators before Kemal Ataturk, a Balkan man, gave you schools and education

T. Black ethiopian sephardic moroccan niggers

>higher HDI and GDP
you can't larp as a fascist when you reduce value to capitalistic materialism.

Bitch I’ve met people who were 1/4 pajeet and I only know because they told me or they had a funny surname. Cases of throwback genes are not even a one in a million chance. Have kids.

>Kemal
>Balkan man
His mother was Yörük, he was Tunarid mixed with some Balkanic due to his fathers ancestry
Lmao Southern Slavic rat, you Balkanics are the worse genetical subhumans existing
Greeks are like semi-god compared to Albanians and Yugoslavs, Turks are actual übermensch in comparison

think is I am not 1/4th but 1/2 greek.
Who knows, maybe I'm that pale because I am a shut in and never go outside, i could be a shitskin but i wouldn't know.

>Cases of throback genes are not even one in a million
that must be why almost all ahMeds look like arabic subhumans today

one day mongrels like you will be cleansed the fuck out our lands

Here is a picture of 2 children who were forbidden from going to a White school in Mississippi because they were either 1/32 or 1/64 black. (There was some confusion about whether their great-great grandma was a full blooded black or a mulatto.) Their names were Edgar and Randy Williamson.

One drop rule for ever

Attached: 00E31CB0-3AEF-4F67-81E9-BC5D74B8A107.jpg (400x494, 141K)

Greeks are white.

Serbo-croatian dijaspora is peak dijaspora, ever wonder why Trump got elected into office (hint, hint, it has to do with his wife being slovenian i.e. the cuckiest south slav ethnogroup but still relatively linguistically and culturally related to dominant serbo-croatian dijaspora). This link assured support from the important serbo-croatian community in North america, and the rest is for the history books.

At least pay half of what you owe.

>Greeks are white
t. subhuman

Attached: 4FEF02AB-5E3E-40E5-875B-B3D24B8409E9.jpg (1869x1385, 2.06M)

Southern Europeans should be treated as sandniggers, only 1/4 southroons are white.

Yes. Half Greek. You’ll be fine.

>the cuckiest south slav ethnogroup
shoes on your hands, turković
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys

Only true Greek has superior white genes.

i remember watching some show on PBS where this British nerd would travel on historic railways. Anyway he was in Greece. Greece has been raped by everyone for a long time.

They went to a sort of Olympic stadium built thousands of years ago if I remember correctly. the tour guide said the athletes competed in the nude. I kid you not. they must have been real queers back then.

>posting Cretans
Lmao, yeah and we now post Sicilians or Andalusians for the rest of Southern Europe ?

Atatürks ancestors came from Karaman in modern Anatolia, they were called 'Kizil' (Red) because they had heritage from the Kiziloguz Yörük tribe
HE was a pure Turkmen, not some Balkan subhuman

>Serbo-croatian dijaspora is peak dijaspora
They are subhuman nigger-mutts that have to be genocided due to Avar and mongol ancestry

Attached: greekfoot.png (598x397, 275K)

if you have any ancestry in Southern Europe or outside of Europe, you are not White. Four, five, seven generation ago or three thousand years ago - doesn’t matter. It’s called bloodline, not bloodlabyrinth for a reason

Shave your disgusting pubes that you call a beard, you Beaner.

they are meds, they are whites and european

didyouknow.org/olympics/

btfo greek fags

>the offspring of an olive complexion peoples and brown ones make browns
You don’t say? And OP is a European Med not a an American one-dropper nig from the 50’s.

Yes.

>Cretans
Who cares? All greeks are armeniod subhumans with negroid blood. There is literally nothing to discuss
>pure blood
>Greece
pick one

Attached: 0E05A2B8-1C3D-411A-B07D-19E13D0E2D13.jpg (1024x768, 500K)

>What kinda niggers are greeks? Sea-Niggers or straight up Sand-Niggers?

The kind of niggers that fuck white bitches if your story is real.

if you are european and christian you are white
greeks, spaniards, italians, portuguese are a bit tanned but ultimately still caucasian, european, christian, and lighter skinned

>European
>Med

Attached: B83179BB-D7A9-4677-A8D6-1D9C78B95442.jpg (1248x2035, 494K)

>Greeks
>>x

how can you hate greeks bucko? they are a very different kind of brown people too me, i would never compare them to the real sandniggers

>portuguese
Please don't include Portugal with disgusting, pathetic white faggots.

Yes. Refer to this post.

Are you a buttmad nigger?
I dont hate niggers, dont worry only southroon monkeys.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-02-31-29.png (720x1280, 571K)

What's the point of being "white" if northern european were filthy barbarians for the most part of human history, and currently far past their prime and rushing towards pathetic end?

No one considers portuguese white.

I do. Fuck them since they are white too.

Being white, thats all, being part of white community, if ancient romans abd greeks were niggers line modrrn southroons good for them, we are accomplished in the modern era and middle-high middle ages.

All meds are seaniggers.

Has nothing to do with "accomplishments" southroons are non white monkeys and should be banned from white countries just like they were in the US.

Attached: Italian-stereotype.jpg (600x300, 162K)

>giving a shit about american mongrel idea of Whiteness
In order to be White you must be of pure European blood. That’s it.
Don’t live in our nations then.

Apparently you subhumans are too inbred and retarded to avoid doing that, since 30% of you roaches lives abroad lol
Our history makes all others pale in comparison. We need none of those inbred mongrel scumbags in our nations our forebears secured for us. What kind of Russian would even ask such a stupid question? You are probably some georgian or armenian rat in Moscow

Attached: 556999E7-D9BB-4859-B873-8FCE5EDD2C2F.png (1772x1120, 577K)

>Don’t live in our nations then.
I'll do whatever the fuck I want you white princess. Who's going to stop me? YOU? LOL.

European just refers to the being within the boundaries of modern Europe. Why are you splitting hairs?

Europe refers to a geographical entity that meabs nothing more than saying a mountain.
White is a race.

You know, browsing Jow Forums for some time I'm starting to feel like there is no group on earth that isn't considered some form of nigger by you.

this is the mutt spic that calls me a jew when i say i hatemy race lol.
you aint white larper

greeks are meds. pure meds are white.
unless your mixed with north African or middle eastern (except caucasoid/berberid) phenotypes, you're fine.

Fish niggers

It's basically one big port nation

...That alludes to those within the boundaries of Europe.

What are you talking about?
Retarded south monkey

That has no value.

Being European is a genetic condition. A bunch of roaches coming over from OTHER places and living in Europe for a few centuries doesn’t mean shit
>Portuguese rat trying to talki tough
mate, you subhumans are one of the most pathetic cucks in history. Portugal being a place where Indians actually get laid with local girls speaks a lot about “your” country.

The only good thing about the Portuguese is how fast you are dying out

And, yes, come the day of the racial conflict, I will put a few bullets in ahMeds with ease given the chance

South monkeys need extermination, niggers are fine.

So you're not going to do anything. That's what I thought, LOL.

>La creatura
>Calling anyone a nigger
Top kek

Naturally I won’t be doing any lone wolf attacks anytime soon, because I don’t have a stage IV cancer. But beating up a few uppity southron roaches in Barcelona night clubs is not out of the ordinary for me. If you want to make it personal - welcome to Belfast. Healthcare is relatively free in this country

Go and prep some pajeet, you tuga bitches have a natural talent for that

what are gingers? what are blondes with dark eyes? what are people with white skin, dark hair and clear eyes? Ben Franklin considered germans "undesirables"....

many times i think post like yours are exactly what i would do to create distraction and breaks from within....

Sure thing faggot, kek.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5525466/Family-traumatised-as-British-man-thrown-off-balcony-fights-for-his-life-in-coma.html

recessive genes can show up in later generations

It does because white is about more than just skin colour or modern borders, it’s about culture and ideals as well. The “Italian” on the left will ALWAYS be whiter than the “Arab” on the right.

Attached: BD90D7DA-9C40-4A47-A3D8-C7F948819E4C.jpg (750x471, 396K)

Ben Franklin wasn’t a geneticist nor he has any power over modern European nationalist organisation. AhMeds are not European, period.
t. 165 cm bitchlet
No such thing as “Whiter”. Both groups have no relation to Europe. Culture means nothing, when your ancestry line is polluted

Attached: 6690E9E8-9491-4648-97B6-62AABC58E19A.jpg (2048x1335, 2.73M)

LOL
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392324/British-tourist-dies-brutal-attack-popular--Portuguese-holiday-resort.html

Attached: port462.png (1359x1486, 959K)

Looks much better than the average northern European. Stop spending all your time on Pol and go outside.

"Feta-niggers" or "debt-niggers" works.

Greeks are just Jews without money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vut1w0WP2cU

If shit like that happened in Britain, the hooligan firms would have razed London

A bitch during Cordoba, a bitch during the Imperial period, a bitch during during Salazar, a bitch today.
>racially aware
>Portugal
Inspect this article really closely

Attached: 38CC6168-4711-4923-A456-BD15CCD25F8D.jpg (1791x1536, 1.41M)

Killed with one punch, LOL.
metro.co.uk/2018/07/18/british-man-21-dies-punched-face-ibiza-7730324/

Straight outta Islamabad I see

Just look at these handsome lads

Attached: 0AF9DF84-7CBF-4D91-A640-2852F6DB357D.jpg (2048x1323, 1.96M)

They're just really ancient, before any of the more recent events that shaped northern Europeans happened.

They're like eastern portuguese. Fishing sailing, and fucking. The Portuguese take better care of their lawns though.

>people are still replying to the butthurt albanian subhuman with (now) british proxy
this board is full of newfags

Attached: 94b6611eeef15554c136519b14b7e286f70711275e897f0fb2f86f6a4059e5d6.png (2160x7680, 2.17M)

Not the first time you subhuman mulattoes get cucked in your own capitol lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=4bHM-pZMOUc

Spanish chad smashing clowns with his stick while gaggle of British cowards watch in shock, LOL.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724230/Spanish-police-beat-British-tourists-BATON.html

moortubitch, please. you come from a mongrel race of good for nothing cowards. And your diaspora in Canada? 99% anitfa cuckolds from the 1960-70s.
youtube.com/watch?v=F8-GCzRUpzM

Portugal is still 97% European, while bongstan is at best 85%.
Go to sleep tonight knowing that your country will be overrun with muslims and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: f4376.png (415x914, 201K)

British faggots getting thrown into the sea like the trash they are, LOL.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-moment-british-tourist-thrown-11439024

>97% moorberian
>elected a paki
checks out. and since when muslims became a race? you know you can’t claim that Portugal is 97% Portuguese with a religious chart. macaco de sopa

actually yes. I am a disgusting halfblood