Liberals don't want to accept any personal responsibility

How do we handle this problem if we all allowed the blood of Christ to wash our sins away? How do we counter this perfect liberal logic? Starting to think we might be fucked.

Attached: jesus.jpg (312x162, 5K)

Be a conservative atheist so that you don't have to conform to any expectations and you can make up your own non-hypocritical beliefs.

>Liberals don't want to accept any personal responsibility
Not true, they care for global benefits. Why else are they protesting and fighting for the rights of people all over the globe, of each race, religion and sexuality.
Come on, man, The left is actually the last instance of good in this world

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

what road leads to the place where all the baby raping molesters who support god and call themselves conservatives go? I need to make sure I stay away from that road.

It's the same road that left wing mass shooters (literally all of them) go.

also this is literally a retarded saying

you're on some corny shit

That's not an argument.

WOAH dude thats so deeeeeeeep. Jesus these fat fucks on here are dumber then a retard on life support i swear. You guys need to have sex and get out of your comfort zone and stop thinking your above niggers just because you live in your moms basement. Please kill yourself incel republicans if you arent trying to improve yourself for the good of the planet.

Attached: 1526530785033.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

lol. Get a load of this gay nigger from reddit.

Attached: reddit_waste.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

what argument are you even making with that dumbass statement hahahah

Are you going to stay on topic or do you only know how to hurl insults?

Oh and I forgot.

Sage

holy shit this kid is a retard. the road to hell is paved with good intentions. this kid is in his moms basement fucking a fleshlight right now hahahahahahahah. mom whens the casserole done!!!!

All of you are faggots and need to get a grip on life.
I am the only sane person in this /thread

What else?

sage

Hey future grand wizard!!! Will you teach me your ways?

Attached: 1429004282011.jpg (234x216, 7K)

On how to do what? Post anonymously on a Vietnamese pubic hair braiding board? What do you want to know?

Attached: BunnyToilet.gif (286x256, 1.75M)

prove god

That he exists?

sage

>be me
>be basement dweller
>no job
>live with parents
>physically inferior
>complete retarded
but got laid yesterday

user, btfo

>The left is actually the last instance of good in this world